ABDL Story Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you are part of the pushbullet push notifications test and have entered your token in your profile as requested you should start receiving push notifications of both replies and private messages (if you have email notifications on for them) starting at 10:00pm CDT (UTC -5) on October 1st, 2014. Not in the Beta Testers group and want to be? Go here and request to join. Make sure to mention which platform(s) you use PushBullet on.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Jessica the babysitter....  (Read 2987 times)

Gabriale

Jessica the babysitter....
« on: June 23, 2009, 09:35:10 pm »

I appologize if this is in the wrong place but my all time fav story hasnt been transfered to this new site from xsorbit. I didnt say any thing since I could always just get on that site and read it as well as look around the site. This story was aboutj essica who goes over to her neighbors to baby sit or house sit while the parents are gone. While over there she takes some diapers obviously and begins to wear 24/7 for a few weeks. Her parents catch wind of this as well as her sister and enter her in a contest for a papmers contest retreat. She wins needless to say. Any one help me out here?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 18 queries.