ABDL Story Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use Pushbullet and would like to help beta test the integration that will allow you to get push notifications on your computer, iOS, and/or Android devices please join the Beta Testers group. We primarily need iOS testers, but if you use the browser extensions on any platform we also need you. Make sure you list the platforms you use Pushbullet on in your request for membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: New Forum  (Read 14075 times)

Todd

• Baby
New Forum
« on: January 06, 2008, 08:04:40 pm »

I wanted to let everyone here know that there is an additional forum related to this lifestyle that has been created.   http://wohrock.com/IABDL/index.php

I am sure that some of you will be thinking that this is coming as a result of the recent move and that is  partially true.  While I continue to experience problems attempting to maneuver around this new forum I am not resenting the fact that the forum did move and that alone wasn’t the reason for the creation of this newest forum.  Dr Amy who recently joined us had decided that she wanted to create a new forum and has done so.  

Now a few things about the new forum.  All are welcome and about the only rule there is that cutting down or belittling others will not be tolerated.  This forum is on a paid for server so there are no popup adds bothering you and we shouldn’t be closed down for something someone feels is inappropriate.

We are not expecting this newest forum to replace this one and we are not looking for some kind of confrontation where we are competing for the bodies around here.    Amy had provided an alternative that is easy to navigate around in.  I personally plan on continuing to try and find a solution to the problems I have been having and to continue to visit here and remain a member here.

Dolphins2011

• Pre-schooler
New Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 08:15:43 pm »

Well it seems Todd and his side-kick Dr. Amy have joined forces to create a new forum and they have attracted Ken to come along for the ride!

C'mon do ads really bother you THAT much???

I'm not gonna go...

kenk7us2002

• Toddler
    • http://abdlstories.50webs.com/whatsnew.htm
New Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 08:23:47 pm »

nice post BB   only one thing your wrong as usual I did not even know about this forum until Amy and Todd had it up and running.

So pull your foot out of your mouth
Lord its hard to be humble when your perfect in everyway I love to just look in the mirror I get better looking each day.

Dolphins2011

• Pre-schooler
New Forum
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 08:25:20 pm »

ok I'll switch your and Todd's place
my mistake

Todd

• Baby
New Forum
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 08:32:28 pm »

It didn't go that way either Blood.  For starters no one pulled anyone away and no one is pulling anyone away.  If you want to go great, if not that is just as great.

Dolphins2011

• Pre-schooler
New Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 08:41:26 pm »

No this "new forum" is just a plea of attention from Dr. Amy and Ken and Todd are sucking up to it.
You call it what you want but that's how I'm seeing it. All this new forum brings is trouble and I'm staying out of it.

kenk7us2002

• Toddler
I can not believe you said that
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 08:59:20 pm »

BB

your not staying out of it making comments like that.

Todd and I are sucking up to know one.

We were both unhappy with the move and we wish to give people and alternative

Ken
Lord its hard to be humble when your perfect in everyway I love to just look in the mirror I get better looking each day.

Nemo

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 08:59:39 pm »

Calm down Blood!

New forums crop up all the time. If both survive it can only be good.

Still - Ken - how come you're Ken7US not KenK7US there?....

I didn't even realise this place had pop ups?

Elizabeth

• Daddy's Lil' Fairy Princess
  • Pre-schooler
    • http://elizabeth.myfastforum.org
New Forum
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 09:03:20 pm »

As far as I know, it doesn't have pop-ups, and I've run it on three different browsers at various times. He might have just meant the ads at the end of a thread?

kenk7us2002

• Toddler
New Forum
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 09:06:55 pm »

Nemo I am kenk7us2002   not sure what you are saying

Jaiden

New Forum
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:01 pm »

Do others find this eerily reminiscent of the old Network54 days and the short-lived breakaway forum incident then?

It seems a perfectly fine forum and good luck with it, but I think we're better off under one roof and I'm still not sure what the actual problems with this place are.

Removed Member

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:55 pm »

There are no pop up ads here.

This is an established forum. If someone wants to challenge that, so be it. Diamondback tried - anyone remember that? Ken also tried once before also because he got pissed off. All it usually becomes is a "this is why I hate the other forum" place.

I do not support this new forum, because there is already such a forum and there was no need to make another one, except for someone thinking that they would be able to coup because some people were unhappy that we moved. Fact is, even if you go to this new forum, it is STILL a move.

We are not expecting this newest forum to replace this one and we are not looking for some kind of confrontation where we are competing for the bodies around here.

Which is why I see all three of you already having made comments about how it is "so much better" than the "other forum", huh?
Any posts by this account are temporarily reassigned and will return to their normal user shortly.

Nemo

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 09:29:48 pm »

Do you really think of it as a 'coup'? If they are unhappy even, with the way things are run, then they can move without it being a personal offense.

And Ken - on that new board, there is a section saying 'Ken7US'' stories, without the extra K.

kenk7us2002

• Toddler
New Forum
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 09:31:22 pm »

thats being changed Nemo

Nemo

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 09:34:33 pm »

It was just to let you know, not a dig.

kenk7us2002

• Toddler
Vickie we are not trying to make a war
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 09:46:38 pm »

First off I am not Diamondback, you banned him then made a condition of his coming back here that he delete his forum.

Vickie you do not care much for competition.

Both Jaiden and Vickie are right I had a forum before  in the old studio 54 days , we had a little war the only reason I left then was Vickie. Then Wingz interceded and ask me to come back   suggesting that after a while I would be made a mod. Something I never cared about but was never mentioned again.
 I have bit my tounge over and over sense then. Its Vickies forum your football  your rules, how many times have I said that. I have tried hard to keep peace.  Recently I posted on this forum  I asked the question why did we move?  I also made a poll.  basically the question was what is go great here why did we move. Honestly I think the poll was saying I do not know people say it was going in my favor Vickie deleted it and called me a whinner and a trouble maker.  Basically once again I got censoered no problem Vickies forum her rules.  Well now Todd Amy and I have our own forum  and Vickie can not censor us.

Vickie Todd Amy  nor myself is looking for a war. We just want to give people and alternative to your forum. You know like Burger King  and Mcdonalds

Dolphins2011

• Pre-schooler
New Forum
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 09:53:53 pm »

Hahahaha no war between Burger King and McDonalds?
I made friends with both my local McDonalds and Burger King
But do I let them know that I eat at their competitor across the block?
Hells no!

Elizabeth

• Pre-schooler
New Forum
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 09:55:38 pm »

Because before you guys' forum, there were certainly no other AB/DL related forums anywhere on the Internet. Nope, this was the only choice.

kenk7us2002

• Toddler
New Forum
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 09:58:41 pm »

well I only know of two story forums  then again I could be wrong.

Removed Member

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 10:03:18 pm »

Ken I remember when you came back on our new forum. You asked to.  You said it was a big mistake to make your own forum. You said how happy you were to be back.

If you would like to believe "the vote was going your way" that is fine, but the replies on that thread indicate otherwise. The fact that we have 200 members and are closing in on 2,000 posts in just 6 days (it's still over 1,000 even if you take away RSI's moving the archive over) indicates otherwise. And when I deleted the poll, it was not in "your favor", and you know that I do not lie. Your new forum was already in the works when you made that post, Ken. You were attempting to divide and conquer.  That's why you got so mad - because I stated CORRECTLY that the poll was meant to be divisive. Then you have the gall to post again on that thread - AFTER you had started on your "new forum" - and say you weren't trying to be divisive? Please.

Now, even if the vote had "gone your way", what would you have won or proved? Not a damn thing. We're here and that's that.  Get used to it.
Any posts by this account are temporarily reassigned and will return to their normal user shortly.

Elizabeth

• Pre-schooler
New Forum
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 10:08:48 pm »

Well, off the top of my head, there's the Wetset forum, the Daily Diapers forum, the Teenbabynet forum, the Fox Tales Times forum, plus various forums that people try to start up every now and again. If you look through link sections of different places, you can find quite a few, though not many of them have more than a handful of members. I believe Diamondback's is actually still around, or was last time I checked, though that has been a while.

Removed Member

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 10:14:29 pm »

As is the old Bravenet Forum still around.  I haven't checked Diamondback's lately either. I could name about a dozen others, but Libby's already made her point.

Ken, yes I did make it a requirement that Diamondback delete the current forum he had before he could come back.  That was because he had not only copied our forum exactly, but he also copied some of the stories (until people noticed and got mad), and then he insulted our forum on it. Now why would I allow him to come back without first making right those things? I did let him come back to read - I just kept a posting ban on him.

Nemo

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 10:20:11 pm »

What happens if, say, there's a serious disagreement between you and WingZ Vickie?

As for this new forum - that 'I'm happier here' thread seems pretty pathetic, but if nothing else, what the move did was revive board activity a bit. I think that's a good thing.

Removed Member

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 10:25:14 pm »

WingZ and I are both level-headed enough to work out disagreements without making rash moves. We have had disagreements before. As to how the forum is run, that's why we have three Administrators (and if you think Elizabeth always agrees with me, you'd be Oh so wrong....lol).

Removed Member

• Diamond Diaper Club
New Forum
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 11:09:12 pm »

Todd and I have brokered somewhat of a peace treaty. We are not going to attempt to compete against each other. As such we will try to co-exist, and we have traded link postings.

If someone gets pissed at their forum and decides to come here and only post here, we will not allow any bad mouthing of the other forum. We hope they do the same if anyone leaves here. We do not wish these forums to be rivals because that causes splits and splits are not good, but there is no way we are going to be able to all be happy, I think,  under the same roof.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 20 queries.