ABDL Story Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you are part of the pushbullet push notifications test and have entered your token in your profile as requested you should start receiving push notifications of both replies and private messages (if you have email notifications on for them) starting at 10:00pm CDT (UTC -5) on October 1st, 2014. Not in the Beta Testers group and want to be? Go here and request to join. Make sure to mention which platform(s) you use PushBullet on.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Some Sort Of Diaper Camp Story  (Read 22869 times)

Hyro

• Newborn
Some Sort Of Diaper Camp Story
« on: December 26, 2009, 02:17:36 am »

I don't exactly remember the details of the story but it involved a girl being shipped off by her parents to a diaper camp. Everyone there had to adapt to it. I understand this is sort of a generic story type but I've so far had no success tracking the story down.

I believe this story originated here on the story board about 2 different forum hosting services ago.

powderhair

• Toddler
    • My YouTube channel
Re: Some Sort Of Diaper Camp Story
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 06:21:00 pm »

I know of one story, granted it's about a boy, and its a camp for children with wetting problems. I think its by WingZ if memory serves.

http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,367.0.html
There is hope for the hopeful

"get me a hose"
"why?"
"because I've got a plan that involves a hose"

Hyro

• Newborn
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 06:48:04 pm »

That doesn't seem to be it but thank you.

powderhair

• Toddler
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 06:51:09 pm »

Yeah I didn't think so....
There is hope for the hopeful

"get me a hose"
"why?"
"because I've got a plan that involves a hose"

Elizabeth

• Daddy's Lil' Fairy Princess
  • Pre-schooler
    • http://elizabeth.myfastforum.org
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 11:54:14 pm »

I don't know if this would be it or not... It is a girl being shipped off to diaper camp, in a sense, but it's an anti-diaper camp. Anyway, if that's it, it's a story I wrote called Lies My Parents Told Me, and is here - http://elizabeth.myfastforum.org/Lies_My_Parents_Told_Me_Second_Star_to_the_Right_Story_about54.html

Icey

• Little Girl, Big Gun!!
  • 1,000 Post Golden Diaper Club
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:54:25 pm »

Hmm, I've read a few stories like this, Hyro!! Let me see if I can track a couple down for you & see if one of them is the one you are looking for!!
Master Yoda has taught me well!! I am one with the force!! Its power flows through me, and makes me strong!! A Little Jedi Master & skilled lightsabre wielder!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyro

• Newborn
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 12:59:40 am »

;D You be my best friend forever (if you find it)

Nemo

• Diamond Diaper Club
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 02:59:25 am »

Not shipped off, but there's one called something like Pampered Princess by Robehouse about a girl and her family who move out to a 'colony' where all the kids where diapers until puberty?

Hyro

• Newborn
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 05:47:23 pm »

That doesn't sound like it.

Removed Member

• Diamond Diaper Club
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 06:06:35 pm »

You're sure it was a girl? Cause I've got about 4 or 5 stories in my archive (if they are some I haven't got to and zapped already, as I recall they were really badly written) about boys being sent to such a camp. There is also my story "Sakura Goes To Camp", but it is a regular Camp, and just Sakura and Megan wear diapers.
Any posts by this account are temporarily reassigned and will return to their normal user shortly.

Hyro

• Newborn
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 01:42:19 am »

Well I read it an incredibly long time ago. I THOUGHT it was a girl but it may have been a boy. I can't actually FIND Sakura Goes to Camp, so I'm currently unable to check that. If you happen to have a link to it I'll take a looksie.

Icey

• Little Girl, Big Gun!!
  • 1,000 Post Golden Diaper Club
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 01:05:11 am »

Hyro,

So far, I have only found stories about "diaper camps" that have boys as the main characters, no girl ones yet!! I'll keep looking, ok!!
Master Yoda has taught me well!! I am one with the force!! Its power flows through me, and makes me strong!! A Little Jedi Master & skilled lightsabre wielder!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyro

• Newborn
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 03:03:22 am »

Thank you. I appreciate everyone spending their time on this. I'm really baffled as to where it is..

Nighthawk

• Baby
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 11:47:15 pm »

You might try Diapers for Jessica, which I think was written by Lauren... four years ago? Five? Three? Anyway, the basic premise is a teenage girl rediscovers diapers, wins a competition (she was entered by her sister) and goes to a diaper camp where all the girls wear diapers and are basically supposed to learn how to be empowered members of society in spite of wearing oversized baby diapers... something like that, I think. I don't remember more specific details about the camp element, but before she went to camp, she was babysitting her neighbor's daughter and snitched her diapers for the fun of it before discovering teen-sized baby diapers.
2010 Summer Short Story Contest Winner for:Indigo Flight http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,3972.0.html

Hyro

• Newborn
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 10:25:42 pm »

Well that certainly sounds quite close to what I recall. Would anyone reading this thread happen to have a copy? I checked this forum and the old forum's archives but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. (However I found a story on Fox Tales Times called Jessica's Diapers. Would this be it, Nighthawk?)

Link: http://foxtalestimes.com/story_dump.htm

Nighthawk

• Baby
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 03:14:44 pm »

This is the one I was thinking of, yes, but there are over twenty chapters of it... at least 23 if I remember correctly. Sadly, I don't have a copy of it in its entirety.
2010 Summer Short Story Contest Winner for:Indigo Flight http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,3972.0.html

Hyro

• Newborn
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 05:25:07 pm »

Hmm so far it doesn't look like the story I remember but maybe it is.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.