ABDL Story Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you use iOS or Android? Do you use Pushbullet or Instapush and you are not using Tapatalk?. We're going to be beta testing push notifications on these two services soon that will match your email notification subscriptions. If you want to be part of the beta group please let Renko Yanagi know via PM.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Story about a new brand of diaper...  (Read 1726 times)

gollum8you

• Newborn
Story about a new brand of diaper...
« on: January 14, 2010, 10:59:15 am »

Hello,

There's a story I read once a LONG time ago that I can't seem to find anywhere.  It was at a shareholders meeting or something the like of a diaper company and they were showing off new products...including a diaper that could hold A LOT (to the point where it was almost dragging on the ground of a poor model).

Any help with this would be great. Thanks!

Removed Member

• Diamond Diaper Club
Re: Story about a new brand of diaper...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 11:17:08 am »

Well, once on an old board we had a "Punishment" of a member named Amy.... I forget what it was she even did, but we did subject her as though she was a member of a corporation, passing her off to one another to "test" different products as we went along. No idea if that is what you are remembering or not.

If it is, I am afraid that may be lost, unless someone actually has that saved somewhere...
Any posts by this account are temporarily reassigned and will return to their normal user shortly.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 19 queries.