ABDL Story Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you are part of the pushbullet push notifications test and have entered your token in your profile as requested you should start receiving push notifications of both replies and private messages (if you have email notifications on for them) starting at 10:00pm CDT (UTC -5) on October 1st, 2014. Not in the Beta Testers group and want to be? Go here and request to join. Make sure to mention which platform(s) you use PushBullet on.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: new D**ker  (Read 7851 times)

diaperboy8

• the one you cannot anger
  • Crawler
new D**ker
« on: November 04, 2010, 02:51:36 pm »

There is a new D**ker if you ever google don't go to this site: http://www.yobrepaid(dot)com/joomla/ I'm not kidding the site is horrible.
one day we will all be monkeys

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

Riggnarok

• Drop dead awesome
  • Baby
Re: new D**ker
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 04:15:12 pm »

Let me say thank you for not posting the actual link. I always find myself clicking them without thinking and going to that site would have made me hate myself.
The future may look bright but don't blind yourself by staring at it~me

Kita Sparkles

• Gypsy Princess
  • Administrator
    • Sparkles, The Blog for ALGs
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 04:20:26 pm »

I'm pretty sure we placed a ban on the actual link here.
There would be a lot less work-related stress and heart attacks if corporations would start installing playgrounds and having a recess period!  (Especially if the playground has swings!)

KilroyIsHere

• Beta Testers
    • Tapatalk User
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 05:28:50 pm »

Old news, buddy.

http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php?topic=3735.0

Not sure what page it starts on, but the guy that started the yobrepaid site was a member here and he was pretty pissed at us.

It's a long thread, but read all of it. It's pretty funny.

Renko Yanagi

• The poster formerly known as Hostmaster
  • Tech Master
    • Tapatalk User
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 05:47:43 pm »

As of yesterday it can't be posted on any site on the server in its clickable or directly copyable forms since it was part of the spam runs that crashed the database server.  Actually it shouldn't have been possible to post it in that form either since I haven't adjusted the temporary filters yet that are supposed to ban it no matter what TLD is used (or if it's missing for that matter)

Lil Miss Mouse

• Meeces Extraordinaire!
  • Top Posters Club
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 06:29:41 pm »

As of yesterday it can't be posted on any site on the server in its clickable or directly copyable forms since it was part of the spam runs that crashed the database server.  Actually it shouldn't have been possible to post it in that form either since I haven't adjusted the temporary filters yet that are supposed to ban it no matter what TLD is used (or if it's missing for that matter)

I doubt anyone will have any objections.
"All around the stactus plant the Stalker chased the Bandit, the Bandit thought was all in fun...POP! goes the bandit!" ~Tiny Tina
"Everyone Hates you? Ice cream will fix it!" ~Ala Mode, Mindless Self Indulgence
"I think my Ego would fall right through the cracks in the floor if I couldn't count on men to slap my ass anymore."~Thank God I'm Pretty, Emilie Autumn

diaperboy8

• Crawler
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 09:30:49 pm »

I apologize I got the message and thought it was because of the server crash and kip I read most of that post while it was being posted then got bored and stopped reading but will make sure to finish it.

Mr. D

• Climbin' yo windows
  • Toddler
    • Mr. D's Stories
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 03:14:55 am »

I didn't make the effort to register so perhaps there's more but nothing on that front page hints that there is actually anything on that website.
Mr. D\'s Stories - Vote for your favorite Timberly character!

diaperboy8

• Crawler
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 05:53:35 pm »

You've got to register to see any progress

Mr. D

• Climbin' yo windows
  • Toddler
    • Mr. D's Stories
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 03:24:56 am »

What is the incentive to register if you do not explain what we are registering for? The front page tells NOTHING of what the site is about, other than "continuing what D**ker started". To a newcomer, this could mean absolutely nothing to him. And to the rest of us, that just turns us away.
Mr. D\'s Stories - Vote for your favorite Timberly character!

diaperboy8

• Crawler
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 02:33:37 pm »

i agree but doing this could also be viewed as a bussiness plan, getting new people to sign up just to see what the f D**ker was and the rest of us to sign up to see how bad it is

Lil Miss Mouse

• Meeces Extraordinaire!
  • Top Posters Club
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 07:32:25 pm »

Business plan? No, for most websites, hiding content before registration is usually the biggest -deterrent- to that website, even when they know what's inside in the first place.

I realize we have a lot of really stupid people in the world, but it takes someone -really- special to sign up for a site they know nothing about. That's common knowledge, like not clicking spam mail stuff. So unless we have some doddering old people who don't know what they're doing in the first place or kids younger than...I dunno, seven, it's very likely not gonna happen.
"All around the stactus plant the Stalker chased the Bandit, the Bandit thought was all in fun...POP! goes the bandit!" ~Tiny Tina
"Everyone Hates you? Ice cream will fix it!" ~Ala Mode, Mindless Self Indulgence
"I think my Ego would fall right through the cracks in the floor if I couldn't count on men to slap my ass anymore."~Thank God I'm Pretty, Emilie Autumn

Kita Sparkles

• Gypsy Princess
  • Administrator
    • Sparkles, The Blog for ALGs
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 07:43:29 pm »

Personally, as bad as I remember it being (in a different way than D**ker was), I'm satisfied for him to keep it hidden.
There would be a lot less work-related stress and heart attacks if corporations would start installing playgrounds and having a recess period!  (Especially if the playground has swings!)

Renko Yanagi

• The poster formerly known as Hostmaster
  • Tech Master
    • Tapatalk User
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 09:08:22 pm »

I apologize I got the message and thought it was because of the server crash and kip I read most of that post while it was being posted then got bored and stopped reading but will make sure to finish it.

It's actually explained a little better in this post why you got the error message when you tried to post the link. That's actually about the best explanation I can give in a topic that can indexed by search engines without revealing exactly how the automated anti-spam stuff works.

Speaking of that site though, I wonder if they ever fixed the fact they're violating the license of the base theme they're using by removing the original copyright info from the footer.

diaperboy8

• Crawler
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 02:04:08 pm »

Speaking of that site though, I wonder if they ever fixed the fact they're violating the license of the base theme they're using by removing the original copyright info from the footer.
lets hope not and that they get shut down

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.32 seconds with 20 queries.