ABDL Story Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Looking for story 'Grandma's Way'  (Read 4015 times)

cat123dog

• Newborn
Looking for story 'Grandma's Way'
« on: November 28, 2010, 06:57:58 pm »

Does anyone have a copy or know where I can find "Grandma's Way" (I'm pretty sure that is the name of it.)?

It's about a girl that is being punished and sent to her Grandma's house for a few months and diapered for being bad.

I think it was posted on one of these forums awhile ago but I can't find it now...  ???

cheeseheads

• Newborn
Re: Looking for story 'Grandma's Way'
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 08:36:10 pm »

cat123dog

• Newborn
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 04:40:11 pm »

found it here  http://www.adultbaby.co.uk/stories/archive/grandmas-way

Thanks for trying but this isn't the one I was looking for. The one I'm looking for is much longer.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:52:48 am by Kita Sparkles »

Kita Sparkles

• Gypsy Princess
  • Administrator
    • Sparkles, The Blog for ALGs
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 11:01:50 am »

I remember a few it could be...

One was a LONG time ago since I have seen it, and I wouldn't know where to look, but I remember there being a girl and a boy in it.  There was one where a girl is arrested, and her mother meets this old lady while bailing out her daughter, and ends up taking the woman's advice and diapering her daughter for punishment and taking her to the woman for babysitting. Then the third is where a girl is put into diapers to keep her from masturbating - that's one that I believe ends with her saying, "Thanks, Grandma!"
There would be a lot less work-related stress and heart attacks if corporations would start installing playgrounds and having a recess period!  (Especially if the playground has swings!)

diaperboy8

• the one you cannot anger
  • Crawler
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 09:10:11 pm »

kita, you said there were three possible stories, but only mentionned two, what wouls the third be? and links to the other two if they were written well?
one day we will all be monkeys

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

Kita Sparkles

• Gypsy Princess
  • Administrator
    • Sparkles, The Blog for ALGs
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 09:29:04 pm »

I described all I could remember from all three:

1. One was a LONG time ago since I have seen it, and I wouldn't know where to look, but I remember there being a girl and a boy in it.  2. There was one where a girl is arrested, and her mother meets this old lady while bailing out her daughter, and ends up taking the woman's advice and diapering her daughter for punishment and taking her to the woman for babysitting. 3. Then the third is where a girl is put into diapers to keep her from masturbating - that's one that I believe ends with her saying, "Thanks, Grandma!"

The first one is a very bare bones, because as I can recall I only read it once and it was a long time ago. There was a girl who was going through a diaper punishment, and during this a boy comes to visit and also ends up in diaper punishment. I was hoping Catdog would remember which it was (and that it was one of the later two), and then I could focus on finding that one in particular.
There would be a lot less work-related stress and heart attacks if corporations would start installing playgrounds and having a recess period!  (Especially if the playground has swings!)

Jeffy25

• Baby
    • Tapatalk User
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 11:09:59 pm »

Then the third is where a girl is put into diapers to keep her from masturbating - that's one that I believe ends with her saying, "Thanks, Grandma!"

I believe I found this one

http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php?topic=4625.0;wap2

Probably a little too late, but hey, better late then never.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.