Stories > Non-Member Stories

The Punishment A Baby Story. by adub57

<< < (2/3) > >>

ElfenLied:
sure but um.....im a dude.....i just have a weird personality but its not the first time im called a she...

Kita Sparkles:
Well, I gotta tell you something.  This was completely by chance, so it is ironic, but I found a story that this is either copied from, or that writer copied this story.  It is here:  http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/story/506.htm

Note a few passages:

--- Quote ---Once I was cleaned up mom had me get down and crawl to the living room. Back on the couch she gave me my lunch bottle. Beth watched in fascination. She asked questions of my mom about hold to hold me, hold the bottle, what kind of food did I eat and so on. She talked to mom like I wasn't there. I finished the bottle and Beth went to the kitchen and came back with another bottle. At first she began to hand it to mom but mom asked if Beth would mind giving it to me. They switched places and I laid in Beth's arms. "I feel stupid like this," I said to them. "Forget about it, Crissie. I've got to clean up the kitchen and Beth can help me with you. She can be a big help helping with everything around here. She gets to see you and I'm giving her a little money for helping out." "But mom," I begin and stopped immediately. I could see mom's hand as she patted it against the top of her thigh. I knew what she meant and I didn't want to be paddled in front of Beth. I shut up and waited for Beth to give me the bottle. Mom helped show her how to hold it correctly and how to hold me still while I was fed. I begin sucking and mom left for her chores. Beth began to coo at me a little and giggling some and I couldn't help smiling up at her since it was so ridiculous. She smiled back and we were soon hugging each other. She told me how she was worried when my mom wouldn't let her see me at first and then how surprised she was when mom told her about me. She knew she wanted to be near me and made the deal with mom. She began to tell me about some of the people we hung out with but before she got very far she stopped. I asked her why she stopped, talking around the nipple. She said that they didn't matter any more and she promised my mom to talk about toddler stuff to me, about growing up and about being loved. Oh, boy, this didn't like fun either. Even though Beth is a few inches taller than me I was always kind of the leader between the two of us. Now she was going to look after me! I finally couldn't hold it anymore and started peeing. Beth notice me fidgeting and asked what was wrong. I told her I was peeing and she put her hand on my crotch to see if it was warm (which it was). It felt funny everyone putting their hand in my crotch. Beth told my mom that my diapers were wet and mom had me crawl to the bedroom. Beth stood by watching and asking questions again as mom diapered me. As she finished she told Beth "There, next time you can change her and I'll watch." I began shaking my head no but my mom ignored me and got me back into my romper. "Mom, can't Beth just visit me. It's weird if she changes me too." "Crissie, Beth is here to help out with me. I'll need her help with anything. So, get used to it, she already knows what a baby girl looks like, she used to change her baby sister a few years ago, remember?" I nodded but wasn't satisfied. "But I'm not her baby sister." "Yes, but she has babysat before and it's no different. If you're wet or messy you've got to be changed. It's part of being a baby. We'll take care of you for now." And that was the end of that. Beth came over everyday, changed and fed me bottles while chatting with me about Barney, Sesame Street, Mickey Mouse, teddy bears, and things like that. I was just happy to have someone to talk to besides my mom. One morning my crotch begin to itch a lot and mommy noticed me squirming.
--- End quote ---

Compared to:

--- Quote ---Once I was cleaned up mommy had me get down and crawl to the living room. Back on the couch she gave me a lunch bottle and Erin went to the kitchen and came back with another special bottle. At first she began to hand it to Molly, but Molly then asked if Erin would mind giving it to me. They switched places and I laid in Erin�s arms.

�I feel stupid like this,� I said to them.

�Forget about it, Tyler. I�ve got to clean up the kitchen and Erin can help me with you. She can be a big help with everything around here. She gets to see you and I�m giving her a little money for helping out.� So that was it my friend was to become my babysitter.

�But, Mommy,� I began and stopped immediately. I could see Molly�s hand as she patted it against the top of her thigh. I knew what she meant and I didn�t want to be paddled in front of Erin. I shut up and waited for Erin to give me the bottle. Molly helped her how to hold it correctly and how to hold me still while I was fed. I begin sucking and Molly left for her chores. Erin began to coo at me a little and giggling some and I couldn�t help but smiling up at her since it was so ridiculous. She smiled back and we were soon hugging each other. She told me how she was surprised when she saw me at the store. She made a deal with Molly so that she could still hang out with me. She began telling me about some other people we knew when she immediately stopped.

I asked her why she stopped, talking around the nipple. She said that they didn�t matter anymore and she promised my mommy to talk about toddler stuff to me, about growing up and about being loved. Oh, boy, this didn�t seem like fun either. I finally couldn�t hold it anymore and started peeing. Erin noticed me fidgeting and asked what was wrong? I told her I am peeing and she put her hand on my crotch to see if it was warm (which it was). It felt funny everyone putting their hands on my privates. Erin told Molly that my diapers were wet and She had me crawl into the nursery. Erin stood by watching and asking questions again as mommy diapered me. As she finished she told Erin �There, next time you can change him and I�ll watch.� I began shaking my head no but Molly ignored me and put a baby shirt on me.

�Mommy can�t Erin just visit me? It�s weird if she changes me too.� I asked.

�Listen Tyler, Erin is here to help out with you. I�ll need her help with anything. So, get used to it, she already knows what a baby looks like, she used to change her baby brother a few years ago, remember?� I nodded but wasn�t satisfied.

�But I�m not her baby brother.�

�Yes, but she has babysat before and it�s no different. If you�re wet or messy you�ve got to be changed. It�s part of being a baby. We�ll take care of you for now.� and that was the end of that.
--- End quote ---

That's just one example - but it is a pretty big piece of text and pretty much word for word. How does your friend explain this?

ElfenLied:
o.O hmm im gonna have to read that other story it looks good. but dont ask me i just do small  favors never noticed some of it was the same as other stuff, but in a way im not shocked i seem to see a lot of storys like that......ok i see what u mean seems like da sa vo. do u know when the other one was put there  by chance?

Kita Sparkles:
I think you mean "deja vu".  lol

The other one has a posting date of November 5, 2009.

Lil Miss Mouse:
Well, that would be where I got confused on. I apologize Elfen Lied, I thought this was your doing mainly because of where it was posted.

(Sorry but I tend to skip straight to the story and ignore any disclaimers).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version