ABDL Story Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you are part of the pushbullet push notifications test and have entered your token in your profile as requested you should start receiving push notifications of both replies and private messages (if you have email notifications on for them) starting at 10:00pm CDT (UTC -5) on October 1st, 2014. Not in the Beta Testers group and want to be? Go here and request to join. Make sure to mention which platform(s) you use PushBullet on.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Bambino Girl's page  (Read 8959 times)

SallyKAT

• Baby
Bambino Girl's page
« on: February 13, 2012, 07:49:18 am »

Write And Left

• Religion
Re: Bambino Girl's page
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 05:29:05 pm »

I looked at your pictures and videos.  It doesn't look like you are enjoying yourself when you are getting changed.  Maybe I am just interpreting your expressions and body language.  If not, what is the story?

Lil Miss Mouse

• Meeces Extraordinaire!
  • Top Posters Club
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 07:06:54 pm »

I looked at your pictures and videos.  It doesn't look like you are enjoying yourself when you are getting changed.  Maybe I am just interpreting your expressions and body language.  If not, what is the story?

SallyKAT is not bambino girl, and there is an abundance of pictures missing from this page that all have stories to go along with them, so I'm suspicious that this webpage isn't even owned by the real bambino girl.
"All around the stactus plant the Stalker chased the Bandit, the Bandit thought was all in fun...POP! goes the bandit!" ~Tiny Tina
"Everyone Hates you? Ice cream will fix it!" ~Ala Mode, Mindless Self Indulgence
"I think my Ego would fall right through the cracks in the floor if I couldn't count on men to slap my ass anymore."~Thank God I'm Pretty, Emilie Autumn

SallyKAT

• Baby
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 09:18:19 pm »

Write and Left - no - I'm not Bambino Girl. I have not the figure! But she doesn't look very happy, does she. Her boyfriend looks like a bit of a brute - maybe that's  problem.

KilroyIsHere

• Beta Testers
    • Tapatalk User
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 02:08:08 pm »

BambinoGirl has a big gallery on ABKingdom.

IMO, she lies about her age. Her FetLife says she is 31. I find that really hard to believe considering the way she looks in some of her photos.

Lil Miss Mouse

• Meeces Extraordinaire!
  • Top Posters Club
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 03:35:46 pm »

IMO, she lies about her age. Her FetLife says she is 31. I find that really hard to believe considering the way she looks in some of her photos.

Why is this relevant?
"All around the stactus plant the Stalker chased the Bandit, the Bandit thought was all in fun...POP! goes the bandit!" ~Tiny Tina
"Everyone Hates you? Ice cream will fix it!" ~Ala Mode, Mindless Self Indulgence
"I think my Ego would fall right through the cracks in the floor if I couldn't count on men to slap my ass anymore."~Thank God I'm Pretty, Emilie Autumn

KilroyIsHere

• Beta Testers
    • Tapatalk User
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 04:25:10 pm »

Why is this relevant?

Related to a discussion of her photos, it isn't. But the OP was simply a link to her DiaperMates profile.

WBDaddy

• Pre-schooler
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 08:02:57 pm »

I'm suspicious that this webpage isn't even owned by the real bambino girl.

I'd be inclined to agree - looks like someone took off running with pics from her DD gallery and set up accounts all over the place.

abdlmtl

• Newborn
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 07:04:14 am »

Write and Left - no - I'm not Bambino Girl. I have not the figure! But she doesn't look very happy, does she. Her boyfriend looks like a bit of a brute - maybe that's  problem.

I heard on fetlife that she is not real, she's a real girl alright but: she would be a hired model by Bambino to promote there diapers

In a way it make sense, and I think it's plasauble, considering her nick and the fact she always wear Bambino she also had the new Bambino before everyone else. So make your own opinion people

WBDaddy

• Pre-schooler
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 07:46:35 am »

I heard on fetlife that she is not real, she's a real girl alright but: she would be a hired model by Bambino to promote there diapers

In a way it make sense, and I think it's plasauble, considering her nick and the fact she always wear Bambino she also had the new Bambino before everyone else. So make your own opinion people

Did you look at her DD port?  She's got shots in there wearing Cushies, among other things.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.473 seconds with 20 queries.