Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winners

Last year there was a tie for first place, and second and third weren't all that far behind, but this year there was a clear runaway for first place, taking almost 40% of the vote! (That's a record I believe!)

Love Story by Babychris = 3 points

A Whole New World by bfboy = 5 points

Doorstep by Dementia's Knight = 6 points

Project Children by Lucid_Dreamer = 7 points

THIRD PLACE
    The Sequel by VS with 10 points

SECOND PLACE
    Nocturnal Emotions by Dementia's Knight = 14 points

WINNING FIRST PLACE THIS YEAR…………
    Timberly, Ohio (or "How I Ended Up at Prom in Diapers") by Mr.D = 28 points!

That totals to 73 points whereas there should have been 75. The only thing I can imagine is that someone must not have used all three of their points in voting.

Congratulations to the winners, and to all who had stories this year. None walked away without any points. Here's to 2012, and hopefully lots more stories to choose from when we do this next year!

Re: Winners

Congratulations to all the nominees for their work and big congrats to Mr.D for the win. Thank you for all those that voted for my work I really appreciate it. Good job everyone!

Comment

I'm honored. ;D

Guess that's a sign I should get back to the writing board.
      Mr. D's Stories

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. D link=topic=5036.msg50367#msg50367 date=1329383037
        I'm honored. ;D

Guess that's a sign I should get back to the writing board.
        Ya really, will ya finish the thing already?

Comment

Oh it will be long time til it's finished. I'd say we've covered about 1/3 of the entire story so far.
          Mr. D's Stories

Comment

… Yeah finish it, it's interesting though i don't usually read stories set in high schools, or with HS aged protagonists

Comment

Working...
            X