Elibean's Patreon

Announcement

Collapse

Clawdia (and the server) need help

Due to some unfortunate circumstances very briefly described at https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/ge...833#post117833 Clawdia needs help.

Of the $800, $60 of that money is to keep the forum and chat up.

Help her via Paypal at https://paypal.me/pools/c/8463sfXlg2
See more
See less

Diaper Dimension stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaper Dimension stories

The 3 latest stories from the diaper dimension " The Biggest Little Vacation , Exchanged and The Bureau " have had no activity for more than 2 weeks from the authors.
    Are they all just taking a break to enjoy real life ?

Who knows. They could be dead, taking a hiatus, or just not posting for the hell of it. Only they know. Although being early May I would assume BabySofia is on vacation as this is the time of year it usually happens

Comment

No clue about the others, but BabySofia posted a status update on the DD Exchaged thread:
      https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/i...-2018/&page=12
      Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Comment

Some people just get busy with life. I have a few stories here that are from 2013. They're not even under my name anymore; they just say "guest." I have an unfinished story on my computer I started two years ago.

Comment

Hi - I'm bbykimmy (the forgot password isn't working so I had to make a new account).

I can't speak for anyone else but the reason that The Biggest Little Vacation is on hold is because I got wrapped up in another project. My partner and I were doing a writing exercise together... when it kind of took on a life of its own. What was supposed to be a silly little short story turned into a novel, and then the novel turned into a trilogy, and then the trilogy grew into a 7 book series... we just finished writing Book 5 and are probably halfway through Book 6 and all of this is since January 15th... I can't work on Vacation until this book series is written, I just can't get in the headspace.

Sorry for the delay, I have every intention on finishing the story... but I've gotta follow the muse!

Comment

Originally posted by princesskimmy View Post
            Hi - I'm bbykimmy (the forgot password isn't working so I had to make a new account).

I can't speak for anyone else but the reason that The Biggest Little Vacation is on hold is because I got wrapped up in another project. My partner and I were doing a writing exercise together... when it kind of took on a life of its own. What was supposed to be a silly little short story turned into a novel, and then the novel turned into a trilogy, and then the trilogy grew into a 7 book series... we just finished writing Book 5 and are probably halfway through Book 6 and all of this is since January 15th... I can't work on Vacation until this book series is written, I just can't get in the headspace.

Sorry for the delay, I have every intention on finishing the story... but I've gotta follow the muse!
            Email me at issues@abdlstoryforum.info from your registered email address and I'll help you recover it. This is the only post by this account that will be released. You are not allowed to have multiple accounts, sorry.

Comment

I' dealing with finals so my stories are on very very temp hiatus

Comment

Working...
              X