Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Scents

I hope I'm posting this in the right thread'

Several months ago we had some Baby powder Fresh Scents where I work. Where I put the baby powder Fresh Scents I thought smelled so good. I bought some and put it in my truck and the next day or two I thought it smelled so good in my truck. I thought I was in heaven.

Here's the web site if you are having a hard time understanding what I'm talking about https://www.freshscents.com

Would you put one in a diaper? It might make the diaper smell nice. But it might not be not be nice feeling on ur skin.
    Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cute-Kitten View Post
      Would you put one in a diaper? It might make the diaper smell nice. But it might not be not be nice feeling on ur skin.
      No, It's a air freshener or an air deodorizer not for a diaper.

Comment

Why did I just get a mental image of somebody with a bunch of Wunderbaums taped to their diaper?
        Whenever you're holding all the cards, why does everyone else turn out to be playing chess?

Comment

Originally posted by Gummybear View Post
          Why did I just get a mental image of somebody with a bunch of Wunderbaums taped to their diaper?
          because Rule 34?
          Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Comment

Working...
          X