Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Diaper Dimension: What are the Consequences the amazons would face if the Littles decided they had enough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Diaper Dimension: What are the Consequences the amazons would face if the Littles decided they had enough?

Ok so, the Diaper dimension, we all know it, many of us love it, I certainly am categorized in both parties. But what always, ALWAYS bugged me about this specific type of adbl story is that the characters act pretty unrealistically. I'm not talking about the Amazons, I consider them an inhuman race of giants, and besides, their behavior as the antagonists is essential by the nature of the stories. Everyone knows that the Amazons certainly don't act like real people, I'm talking about the 'Littles,' specifically, the Littles as a whole, as a nation, and finally, those foolish, foolish people who chose not to stay on the island, and those unlucky guys and girls who were kidnapped from their homes. Looking at the Diaper Dimension universe as a whole, what we've seen of how the Littles on the 'mainland' are treated is by-the-by NOT an isolated phenomenon by ANY stretch of the imagination, in most stories it's almost institutionalized. The problem I'm seeing here is that the Amazons, despite clearly doing this for a really REALLY long time, aren't suffering ANY consequences for their actions, I swear, collectively the Amazons are the biggest applicants of Karma Houdini I've EVER seen in ANY medium, no, really! Kyubey, for all of his wrongdoing, got ENSLAVED for his asshatery. Give me ANY DD story where the amazons as a collective whole, suffer at least negative consequences for what they've done besides "A Little Legal Issue." What we see is that there aren't ANY consequences for the Amazon's clearly evil actions, here's what I've seen of all the DD stories I've encountered (please tell me if I've missed any, I KNOW I am).

Enslavement of the Littles on a massive scale.

Human Trafficking.

Mutilation.

Institutionalized Humiliation and degradation.

What would the political consequences of this be if the Littles decided that they had enough, with how inflexible the amazons are in their belief that Littles are nothing more than babies, especially thos ein power, what kind of consequences would happen if the little son the island began proactively trying to end the amazon's reign of terror?
    Last edited by Nether Void; 01-12-2019, 12:58:04 AM.

Little genocide. Multiple well-written DD fictions place one Little Island surrounded by more Amazon islands. If the Littles tried anything, the Amazons would rain unholy hell down upon them. It's simple, really. As for the "human rights violations"- well, again, it is simple. Hell, you answered it yourself. It's institutionalized. Aka it is acceptable by most of Amazon society. How did the Romans get away with the brutalities of the Colosseum? How did China get away with binding the feet of females and essentially crippling them for over 1000 years? Hell, even today, some cultures and religion(s) practice female genital mutilation. Society accepts it.

Many DD stories have addressed this issue. WB Daddy's "A Little Legal Issue" addresses it directly- the Little there was sold by her parents to the Amazons. So, conjecture indicates Littles could use the Amazons as a way to control their own society. Anyone who disagrees gets sold off to the Amazons.
    Last edited by Cute-Kitten; 01-12-2019, 03:18:27 PM.
    Please consider supporting me on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

Comment

It would depend on the story but the Amazons are almost always depicted as a highly technologically advanced society while the Little islands -if they appear at all- are at our tech level at best. Combined that with their physical strength and there isn’t much incentive to play nice. Bullets for Little-sized guns might not even have enough penetration power to pierce Amazon muscles. I don't see Little nations holding a lot of clout in the world stage. If they had militaries at all they'd have to depend on Amazon-made drones in order to stand a chance against non-Little aggressors. Generally not a good idea to declare war on your suppliers.

I’m not sure what the populations are but considering Littles are usually described as hailing from “islands” as opposed to the “mainland” they’re probably the minority because of the isolation and resource scarcity (perhaps the cause of their ancestors’ small size). I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more designer Littles bred in captivity on the mainland than there are immigrants from the islands.

A Little rebellion would probably be more lopsided and short-lived than any of our historical colonial uprisings.

The Middles might fare a bit better (assuming the story even includes them) but there isn’t much canon to work with for them. Considering how rarely they turn up one can assume they aren’t many of them, either.

The only hope for Littles I can see would be if they convince enough Amazons that Littles deserve better. Historically, revolutions and social changes were hard to pull off without support from a sizeable faction of the privileged class.
      Last edited by TheOneWhoSees; 01-14-2019, 02:08:51 AM.
      Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Comment

I am obviously to stupid for this!
        you are pretending that the Amazons are real.
        That's just fantasy!

I fought my way through Exchanged.
        God is that a boring story.

Very well written with many information (to much information, to much sissi boys and to much Travel guide).
        The Story self is verry thin.
        The Story "exchanged" serves in my opinion only to lure the people on their side, where it is likely to continue boring.
        They only suggest BDSM but do not do anything for it.

And if someone goes into BDSM more intensively, he usually loses the courage or the ideas for it, then he quickly cope with his submissive wife and then makes her a rebel, or does not write continue the story.

I'll try WBDaddy his story even though I'm fed up with the Amazons.

I only wish there were a few more users here, who would have the courage to consistently continue a BDSM oriented story and not stop in the middle of it.
        The fantasy here anyway more than 75%.
        remember, It's just a story ...

I like Rihanna ... Love on the brain ... fuck my brain, that is what a story must to do.
        not more!
        And than is it care, what it is, real or fantasie.

In general, I find the amazons a nice idea and I got some good inspirations, but the most guys write it so half Fish half meat.
        Anyway, I got some ideas when reading the Amazons.
        I thinking i want write too a amazonas story, but much more tougher.
        and of german, sorry my english ist to bad to write in english.
        As you can now unequivocally ascertain my bad grammar.

a littel thanks for the amazonas
        greeting Nicole

Comment

Well, if you want grade A rough stuff, you'll get it out of my story, but I'm not sure if the tone will suit you.

Comment

To directly answer the topic's question, as stated in the thread title: probably a few bruised shins.

Is anyone else seeing this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Vearynope View Post
              To directly answer the topic's question, as stated in the thread title: probably a few bruised shins.

LOL!! Succinct and amusing answer. Surely there might be a few bitten Amazon ankles, too?

Comment

Hello WBDaddy

I can remember that I started reading this story about 2 years ago.
                I stopped it because I wondered, what the hell is he up to ...
                Now I have read everything you have left.

Did I understand correctly that you have edited the story again?

It seems to me in some places as if you have defused the story tremendously.
                It is so anything, but not dark or has a sharp tone.

I quote ...
                Her face darkens, and then she grips her teeth, but then she takes a breath, lets go of her free leg, and says, "Then you can just lay there and kick until you decide you're ready to get dressed. " She turns and leaves the room, leaving you there to thrash away.

Obviously, some actions are missing.

Your flashbacks are good, but I would have liked to see you had been more consistent.
                You even completely stop the flashbacks from this moment ...

I quote ...
                "They're here!" Miranda joyfully says, breaking your concentration on the insanity in front of you. Almost too joyfully, from your perspective. Miranda reveals at the door, she sinks into the jumper seat, wishing for the door to the door.

I have the feeling that you have censored a lot between these two paragraphs.
                If you should have an uncensored version .... I would be very interested!

At the moment it looks like a cliffhanger ... what's next?
                Where is your dark tone or way?
                So, again only hinted?

Well written is your story!
                Likewise the attempt to help the littels!
                Which, honestly, does not make sense to me!
                You want to end the apartheid in this world?
                Why?
                Why do you first create such a world if you do not like it?
                This has nothing to do with you, but applies generally to the Amazon world.

A other story "The littel Hunters" ... started to get really good and really dark in the first three chapters.
                But then the author leaves the path.
                He make it to fast and too simple.
                After 24 hrs. is a prisoner woman a slave.
                1 week later she is a rebell!
                You know my comment on the whole!

What bothers me the most (not only in your story)!

The Amazon consider the small people as slaves / children / pets.
                They are diden´t unable to navigate their world.
                So it is their natural right to rule over the little ones.
                Slavery existed among us humans for more than 10,000 years.
                The last official state was South Africa until about 1990.

Dogs are even toned the ears today, the tail cut off and what else do I know.
                Who likes the littel's teeth come out ... please, then it is!
                But nobody thinks, is the teeth are out, falls within 2 years the face together.
                Then the littel looks like an old woman, even if she is only 20 ...
                Ask a dentist ... or if you do not believe me so Google it!

Artis should have made you more of an animal lawyer, that would have been far more credible.
                Artis the Advocate of home pets!
                Just interested in the fact that the littel are not overly badly mistreated.
                But in principle he also agree that the littels are maximum a children is, who are held back to underpin their status in the Amazon world.

You have created a great foundation for explaining the Amazon world, where you have a courtroom and news.

But you let the opportunities that result completely pass.
                In my opinion, it was the opportunity to explain and justify the Amazons and their world.
                But all you're left is evil Amazon and a lawyer who's more human than a human self ( i say only "her father").

No Sir, the Artis is far too liberal for me, his rethinking goes much too fast.

What every Amazon can see and understand is Pauletta, aka Rosie, who actually only thinks a stubborn child.
                At no time does she understand the seriousness of her situation!
                That is what she must forcibly take her into an education center!

example:
                Just like in Germany!
                If a dog attacks its owner and kills it (has only happened last year!), The dog is not forcibly euthanized immediately, if you can prove that he was treated completely wrong.
                Keyword "not species-appropriate!"

The Pauletta aka Rosie first after Amazon's right has to go in a animal shelter or in a boarder school to be resocialized" is therefore a logical consequence and not a dark or mean action.

She can talk about what a dog can not do, but an animal is just a "pet"
                You can not beat a dog because you do not understand one (this applies to all animals).
                A littel has the chance to understand and learn to avoid punishment and extra beating.
                Ritual chastisement, on the other hand, is deeply rooted in the Amazonian world, and I do not see the slightest reason for wanting to change it.

Why did you create the Amazon, if you do not want the women / girls and men / boys not to be strictly educated?
                Then your whole Amazon world makes no sense.

The basic idea was surely that you then live out your BDSM world, without involving children in it.
                I support that completely.
                What I do not like is that some "Spartacus" want to reinvent ...

My story is that the females and a few males end up as children / pets, where it gets really dark.
                While 90% of all captured men disappear in the mines of the Amazon to mine gold, which is of no value to the Amazons, but there can bought littels, with this gold, in the world of littels.

I will write about a plantation whose owner will even breed littels!

Well, it's just fantasy ... Just like the world "GOR or Panem."

Maybe I've given an idea to anyone. then I can only say, go it on.

I hope you understand my modest English and what I mean by that.

If not, just ask, I'll try to explain it differently, what you did not understand.

Wish you all a nice weekend
                greeting
                Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by Nicole Kolibri View Post
                  Slavery existed among us humans for more than 10,000 years.
                  The last official state was South Africa until about 1990.
                  Actually, in Mauritania, slavery was legal until 2007. Slavery was abolished in South Africa in 1834 and the last slaves there were freed in 1840. (While apartheid was a horrid system and I'm glad it was repealed in 1991, I don't think we can consider it slavery)

I know it's a minor detail and quite irrelevant to your larger point, but still...
                  Last edited by Gummybear; 01-19-2019, 04:36:17 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
                  Whenever you're holding all the cards, why does everyone else turn out to be playing chess?

Comment

Originally posted by Gummybear View Post

Actually, in Mauritania, slavery was legal until 2007. Slavery was abolished in South Africa in 1834 and the last slaves there were freed in 1840. (While apartheid was a horrid system and I'm glad it was repealed in 1991, I don't think we can consider it slavery)

I know it's a minor detail and quite irrelevant to you larger point, but still...

yes that can be true!
                    I confess I did not google it not yet too.
                    I knew only South Africa and could not even say exactly when it was over ...
                    so I think i stand not so bad with 1990.
                    Thank you for googling and correcting me.

Comment

I assume if the lack of teeth creates an aesthetic issue for the Amazon then they would get the Little silicone implants like in an old, infamous copypasta (I didn't name it due to not being sure if its content violates anything here). Would solve the biting issue and still cause the psychological impact of not being able to chew anything. Might not increase drooling, though.
                      Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneWhoSees View Post
                        I assume if the lack of teeth creates an aesthetic issue for the Amazon then they would get the Little silicone implants like in an old, infamous copypasta (I didn't name it due to not being sure if its content violates anything here). Would solve the biting issue and still cause the psychological impact of not being able to chew anything. Might not increase drooling, though.
                        Oooh that's a good idea! Some Amazons might like the excess drooling- it's a good excuse to keep their baby in bibs. "Well of course you need a bib- you drool too much!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cute-Kitten View Post
                          Little genocide.
                          I don't think genocide is the right word or outcome. Domestication, as happened to sheep and cattle: Full domination and control over the lives from birth to death, little to no 'wild' population and breeding farms to assure continued stock.

Hmm. Story options there

Comment

Originally posted by BabyAnna View Post

I don't think genocide is the right word or outcome. Domestication, as happened to sheep and cattle: Full domination and control over the lives from birth to death, little to no 'wild' population and breeding farms to assure continued stock.

Hmm. Story options there
                            Good point, full domestication is more appropriate for the fate of the Littles. I'd argue it's still a little appropriate in that it refers to the death of "free' Little culture. But yours has plenty of fun story options!! With the breeding farms, I wonder if they'd have "papered" Littles, y'know, with fancy breeding/ pedigrees, hobbyist breeders, and Little mills? Like we have for puppies and kittens. Or if Little stock breeders would have "hunts", much like the canned hunting of the lion industry- where the odds are stacked against the hunted. Release the Little into a "wild" area (aka it just looks wild but it's small and highly contained area with practically 0 chance of escape), tell the Little "hey, if you can avoid this Amazon, you'll win your freedom" then let the Amazon go hunt the little down, for the thrill of the chase and all that? Except, instead of shooting, they get to "adopt" a "free" little.

Comment

I find the whole thing very scary if I'm being honest. I mean, I like wearing diapers. No doubt about that. But ending up in a world like this? No. No, fucking way. It's been a while since I read the stories that take place in that universe (who invented it by the way? I don't remember ('which' story it was that I read.) Anyway, I would miss my gaming too much. My writing. The ability to do my own thing whenever I damn well please.

I mean sure, I might and I stress the word 'might' here consider to being little-ized (is that even a word) if they would be reasonable. You know, being stuck in diapers for a couple of years, but not being treated like a baby. Still being allowed to play games or write stories or surf the internet or watch porn. Whatever. The best of both worlds. No responsibility but still have some luxury...

From what I remember of the story, I found some things very disturbing. like a hypnosis suggestion that can 'make' you do something without any possibility of resistance whatsoever. Or being left to being taken care off a machine. I shudder at the thought.

Now THAT is some wet-your-pants worthy shit.

edit:
                              Is there a way to change it so that the time when I posted it, is reflected in my own time and not am/pm?
                              Last edited by kingdark; 01-20-2019, 09:36:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X