Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Diaper Dimension: What are the Consequences the amazons would face if the Littles decided they had enough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Diaper Dimension was created by Princess Pottypants for Alica's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Comment

Originally posted by kingdark View Post
      Is there a way to change it so that the time when I posted it, is reflected in my own time and not am/pm?
      I assume you mean 24 hour clock instead of 12 hour clock. No, there isn't. It's a board wide setting, and as the bulk of the members are in the US or other areas where using a 12 hour clock is more common I doubt anyone with the ability to make that change would do so.
      I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

What would happen would depend a lot on the method of attack. In Exchanged, Stacy has been programming her nanites and is starting to look into programming them and excreting them as a means of self defence or attack. While a strictly military attack would undoubtedly fail, a biological attack or a nanite attack that didn't show any symptoms until enough time had passed for enough Amazons to be infected would be easy to tailor to not affect littles and could very quickly turn all of the Amazons into helpless submissives, subject to the orders of the littles. Of course, first you need littles intelligent and educated enough to produce the nanites or the biological attack vector with access to the equipment to produce it.

Of course, if the attack was successful then there wouldn't be any more DD stories since the writers and readers of the majority of them enjoy the littles being abused and in a helpless position (nothing wrong with that, by the way, since it's fiction). Per the origin story by Princess Pottypants mentioned above, the Diaper Dimension is the dimension where all diaper lover fantasies are real. Free the littles and there's no reason for it to continue. Still, it's interesting to think about.

Comment

Indeed, but what if a cataclysm happened on the mainland where The Amazons lived on? And the islands where the Littles call home was left mostly untouched?

Comment

Would the littles even care what happened then? Would they even know what happened...

Comment

If they were watching closely, if they realized that the Amazons would probably try to take what little resources they had left to mitigate the casualties of the apocalypse.

Comment

Amazon society seems, largely, to consider their penchant for human trafficking and brainwashing normal. What did “good, normal white people” do when integration approached their schools? In what society have those in power not initially closed ranks against the “attackers”. Who are really fighting for what those in power are hoarding for themselves?

I see the Amazons as a fairly dark take on human nature. They would not take it lying down that “their” littles were fighting back. I imagine there would be an initial curb stomp, then a slide into domestication of littles and the extinction of all free Littles.

Comment

Maybe this will be a story for you to write? There comes a time when Littles start to beocme activists and wanting Amazon rights and be treated as Amazon.
                  It's easier to use a toilet than a diaper.... Those things are high maintenance. Gotta change, take care of the skin, insure proper hydration so you don't stink

Nope. Those who go 24/7 aren't lazy at all. It's lazier to be a toilet slave! Hah!!

user on Dailydiapers

Comment

Originally posted by Spokane Girl View Post
                    Maybe this will be a story for you to write? There comes a time when Littles start to beocme activists and wanting Amazon rights and be treated as Amazon.
                    That theme has found its way into several stories already, but it hasn't been a complete point of focus yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X