Is this thing on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this thing on?

This place sure seems dead all of a sudden. Where are you all hiding?
    I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

I've been busy as fuck at work. I come in every so often when I have half a second to breathe, take a look around to see what's new, and if there isn't anything, I'm back to work.

Comment

I was out of town for the holiday weekend doing family stuff, and this week I had school work stuff. Also, still working on that army of the undead thing. Mummies are too flammable.
      Last edited by Cute-Kitten; 05-29-2019, 09:27:59 PM.
      Please consider supporting me on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by Cute-Kitten View Post
        Also, still working on that army of the undead thing. Mummies are too flammable.
        Well, you're just going to have to switch to edibles when working on them.
        Whenever you're holding all the cards, why does everyone else turn out to be playing chess?

Comment

See you guys aren't helping as you're all people I know can actually post already

In all seriousness the reason I posted this is that it seems like only a very tiny subset of people is posting recently and I'm beginning to legit think something is broken somewhere and not getting logged in the error log.
          I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

Hiding out at work

Comment

Had to leave for a tryout over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X