Looking for an MC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an MC

I am looking for an MC, I don't even mind helping build one. I've done the bounce around to all of the MCs I can find and most are dead/abandoned. I've hung out at several biker places but I'm just seeing the same few over and over. Now...there is NO NEED to comment on my preferences, please! I am not really interested in a 1% MC that's run by women. I know that makes my search much more difficult since most seem to be. I'd love a wild, fun group of people who don't take themselves too seriously and who aren't all partnered! I don't come to sl to be a 3rd wheel lol.

Again, I would be more than happy to help build one, existing or otherwise

Of course I have crappy SL hours so that doesn't help so just to make it easier...my sl hours are predominantly weekdays in the morning and/or afternoon. I am US, East Coast

If Anyone can share some knowledge or advice, I'd really appreciate it

Why you tried to post this in non-member stories i have no idea. Cause it doesn't seem to have anything to do with stories at all. But, for now, I moved it to general.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance but what are MC and sl in this context?

Comment

Originally posted by BabyAnna View Post
        Forgive my ignorance but what are MC and sl in this context?
        I'm guessing MC is short for motorcycle. I have no idea about sl, however.
        Whenever you're holding all the cards, why does everyone else turn out to be playing chess?

Comment

Working...
        X