Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishful thinking and an odd question

I hope I put this in the right thread

I recently was thinking I would say maybe 2 weeks ago and I thought about it again today

Several years ago after I was fully 100% potty trained both day and night. Because of my medical problems when I was a young kid I had a hard time controlling my pee and I ended up wetting myself. Most of the time it was do to the medical reasons as yo why I wet myself. Some of me wetting myself was do to just pure laziness. I don't remember if mom or dad said what are we going to do with you wetting yourself like this but what if I said put me back in diapers. Would they have really done it. Back then they had 2 choices disposable diapers or cloth diapers. They didn't have pull-ups back then and I don't believe they had the prints back then either. They might have had Huggies and Luvs back then I do know they did have Pampers.

My question is:

After you were fully 100% potty trained both day and night and you wet yourself do to medical or just pure laziness. Your mom and dad said you don't wet yourself what are we doing to do with you. Did you say to your mom and dad put me back in diapers. Did they follow through and make you wear diapers again? Where you able to go pee and poop in the diaper or did you still have to run to the toilet then put back in the same diaper again or did they put a fresh diaper on you
    Last edited by Penguin; 07-10-2019, 05:39:28 PM. Reason: Stripped insane formatting issue

Originally posted by MR.C View Post
    I hope I put this in the right thread
    Debatable on where it really belongs, but pretty sure as it's about diapers that Off Topic wasn't the right place so I moved it go General
    I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
    X