Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s going on? Where is everyone?

It seems awfully quiet on ABDL Story Forum:

The latest thing posted on here was me 2 days ago giving my thoughts on a story I read and it seems nobody has posted a thing on here anywhere since.

Just seems a bit odd there haven't had new threads or anybody posting anything
    Last edited by Scootamunk; 07-21-2019, 05:29:29 PM.

Originally posted by Scootamunk View Post
    It seems awfully quiet on ABDL Story Forum:

The latest thing posted on here was me 2 days ago giving my thoughts on a story I read and it seems nobody has posted a thing on here anywhere since.

Just seems a bit odd there haven't had new threads or anybody posting anything
    There have been posts every day for the last 5, just some of them were moderated so you didn't see them right away. There's also been many spam posts in the last week, and you wouldn't have seen those either.
    I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

Also, it's summer. Maybe people are away on vacation.
      Whenever you're holding all the cards, why does everyone else turn out to be playing chess?

Comment

Or they're working extra. or going to summer school. Or taking the summer off from writing. Or writing but not releasing anything. Or....well, anything, really. But it seems (very generally speaking) summer is a season for a general change in schedules.
        Please consider supporting me on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

Comment

Can mostly just speak for my own. But I'm busy working and playing moderator on here once in a while in the background. While also dealing with family-related issues.
          I know Kita is busy working as well with not much time on her hands right now from the few exchanges I have with her through emails.

Still, it's easy to get ahold of me through the pm system on here if it is anything.
          Last edited by Sharlin; 07-23-2019, 11:13:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X