Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

research participation

Hi everyone,
    I am conducting a research about attachment and AD/BL. If you could fill up this questionnaire it would be very helpful for me. It will only take 10 minutes of your time and it will be completely anonymous. My aims are to discover more about the behaviours related to AD/BL. This is not commercial, it's my final year project for my Bachelor Degree in Psychology. I have obtained permission to post from the website admins and the research ethics has been approved from my university. Thanks for your time
    Investigator: Chiara Meneghel, chm1102@my.londonmet.ac.uk Supervisor: Samantha Banbury, s.banbury1@londonmet.ac.uk You are invited to take part in this study. Please read this introduction in full before deciding whether to participate in this research. If you would like further information regarding any aspect of this project, you are encouraged to contact the researcher via the contact details listed above. The present study investigates the possible differences in how Adult Babies/Diapers lovers, Sadomasochists and Fetishists approach adult relationships. Adult Babies/Diapers lovers are those individuals who enjoy activities such as regression to infant-like states with behaviours such as wearing diapers and drinking from nursing bottles. Sadomasochists are those who engage in BDSM activities and are usually distinguished between Sadists and Masochists. Fetishists are those who get sexually aroused by objects or body parts which are not usually associated with sexual activities. Participants who do not belong in any of the above groups are referred as vanilla. Participation in this research involves the voluntary completion of a brief questionnaire about your experience in adult relationships and some demographic information, such as gender and age. All the responses are completely anonymous and confidential, and you won’t be asked any personal information such as contact details or date of birth. The overall questionnaire will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. The participation in the study is voluntary and no compensation will be provided. If you wish to withdrawal your participation at any point during the completion of the questionnaire you can by simply closing the page, all the previously entered data will not be saved. The data will automatically be saved only if you complete the whole questionnaire. After your consent in participating at the study you will be asked to create a memorable four-digit code which you can use in case you wish to withdrawal from the study after you have submitted your response. Please note that after the 31st of January 2020 you will not be able to withdraw your participation as the researcher will start analysing the data. To withdrawal from the study please follow this link: https://forms.gle/CxXCv1WGH5Gayb2Q7. You will be asked to insert your four-digit code and all your information and data will be excluded from the study. The participation in this study should not cause any psychological harm. In the unlikely case any part of the questionnaire cause you to remember negative past experiences that could cause you significant discomfort you are advised to immediately stop your participation and seek help by contacting your GP or any of the support services by following the link: http://www.clareslaneycounselling.com/low-cost-or-free-counselling-in-london.html . All the data collected in the study will be collected and stored on a password protected device accessible only by the researcher and the supervisor. The data will be then analyzed, and only group data will be reported in the final document.
Working...
X