Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, how many of you would like there to be a comic/manga category on this site?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, how many of you would like there to be a comic/manga category on this site?

Like, okay, this site is for ABDL stories, obviously, with a place for pictures exclusive to the logged on to view. And I've been having an idea as of late, what if we added a comic/manga thread? If this was implemented, I'd like if there was an NSFW tag the authors could use, nobody here's below age 18, but there are people here that read diaper comics/manga and aren't looking for hentai. I'd also like it if there was a tag to whether or not it's a comic adaptation of a pre-existing ABDL story, and a tag for fan-comics of an officially published media, like a book or anime, if it's implemented of course.

Granted it's probably not possible or would need a crapton of redesigning on this site in order to function properly, but if this is actually possible and won't sink or harm the site, then do you think it can be done? I'll be perfectly fine if the head honchos say no, it's just something I think would be cool to have on here.
    Last edited by Nether Void; 11-27-2019, 05:45:38 PM. Reason: further details

Originally posted by Nether Void View Post
    nobody here's below age 18
    LOL! You poor, sweet, deluded blackhole. I can guarantee you that there are plenty of under 18s on here who lied about their age to get registered. And for that matter, I know there are at least 4 who are here because I have the parental consent forms on file.

But ignoring all that. If you can't be bothered to post something in the correct section I have zero reasons to consider it.
    I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

Oh crap, thanks for the correction, sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X