Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First ABDL story you read

Hello All,

Thought it might be interesting to ask everyone what the first ABDL story they read was. This has probably been asked before but going through one of the forums I saw a mention of Ariel Crawford, which I believe was the second story I read. First one was on Sissykiss about a girl named Rachel being regressed by a witch friend of hers. Think I'd put a random search on google and it came up. Just thought it was an interesting question to ask.

Cheers

Re: First ABDL story you read

Hmmm… that's going a while back. If memory serves it was something on diaper.nu , but I don't recall which one. Once I found this forum in an earlier incarnation I stopped paying much attention to any of the other sites.

That story you mention reminds me of "Made in China", but I couldn't say for sure if the name is right without looking it up again.
    Take the buffets of life, work through them, and savor the buffets.
    Story Forum Chat: abdlstoryforum.info/chat.php

Comment

Dana by Long_Rifle

Comment

The first one I really remember reading was The Double Life of Ariel Crawford. I remember I found chapter 16 and started reading from there, but for some reason I guess I didn't realize I had started at the 16th chapter, so months later I ended up reading it from the real beginning.

Comment

I hated the abdl world as soon as I found it. The first few stories I ever came across were the most god awful sissy one handed things I have ever read. As some of you know, im not actually into diapers. Its just not a thing for me. I enjoy reading them as I have minor incontinence issues and its nice to read about characters dealing with the same thing. The baby part isnt for me >.<

I think what finally made me like them was some fanfics by shanatan on diapered anime. And there was this one pokemon story on there that gave me a thing for nurse joy and was my whole inspiration for the trainwreck that is my first diaper story Just Let It Out. But we wont talk about that *Shudders*

Comment

Mandy from the Patches website. I can't seem to find any of the stories on the site as it seems to be a place to sell wetting videos now.

Comment

Amazing Grace by BabyButt (Okay, first one I read and it wasn't just business )

Comment

Dana or In for a Penni.

Also, used to peruse this place or something exactly like it in '04.

Edit: or was it Tina on DD?
                By the fang of a scavenger's tooth.

Comment

Tricky, depends on what counts as read. The earliest story I remember trying to read is the beginning of a babysitting story on -That Unspeakable Site- but I didn't last long.

Ariel Crawford is the oldest long form story that I can recall reading but I'm not sure if it was the first.

Most likely the first story I finished was one of those short - and probably low quality - stories on the ABDL Stories Homestead page.
                  Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Comment

this one goes back to the early days of the internet Late 80's 'Committed'.

Comment

Man, I want to say… there was a story that was really similar to Ariel Crawford, similar plot, similar title, on the same type of website, but apparently less memorable since I can't remember the title. I'll assume the main character was named Ashley, because obviously.

Comment

I'm gonna say it was probably Cindy's Diaper Punishment, from BabyBrr's site. No clue when, since it's not dated.
                        I've said it before, but the place I grew up is about 20 years behind everywhere else, I didn't have internet for the longest fucking time, so once I got it, I had some catching up to do.
                        I'll put a line-break anywhere, and you can't

stop me.

Comment

Oh good god, probably something on The site that must not be named or the Homestead site. Suffice it to say the day I found this forum was a momentous occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinraS link=topic=7084.msg71867#msg71867 date=1480821228
                            Oh good god, probably something on The site that must not be named or the Homestead site. Suffice it to say the day I found this forum was a momentous occasion.
                            it can be named, just don't link to it's archives.

/me totally didn't implement that filtering at the server level recently

Comment

Originally posted by Renko Yanagi link=topic=7084.msg71871#msg71871 date=1480821575
                              it can be named, just don't link to it's archives.

/me totally didn't implement that filtering at the server level recently
                              Thanks Renko, though I use the phrase more tongue in cheek as a Harry Potter reference.

Comment

Working...
                              X