First ABDL story you read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First ABDL story you read

Originally posted by ShinraS link=topic=7084.msg71872#msg71872 date=1480821855
    Thanks Renko, though I use the phrase more tongue in cheek as a Harry Potter reference.
    I actually assumed that. Before I implemented the filter on the server level the word censor did the same thing actually

Comment

Originally posted by Raynar Brusk link=topic=7084.msg71840#msg71840 date=1480793213
      Man, I want to say… there was a story that was really similar to Ariel Crawford, similar plot, similar title, on the same type of website, but apparently less memorable since I can't remember the title. I'll assume the main character was named Ashley, because obviously.
      Ashley's Diaper Adventures?

Comment

Originally posted by KilroyIsHere link=topic=7084.msg71874#msg71874 date=1480824652
        Ashley's Diaper Adventures?
        Ha, yeah.

Comment

I honestly couldn't tell you. Something on ADISC around 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Raynar Brusk link=topic=7084.msg71884#msg71884 date=1480910633
            Ha, yeah.
            The author of ADA used to be a member here on and off.

I should maybe read ADA again one of these days.

Comment

It can actually still be found used to an author that was very popular in the late 90s Sarah333 it was a story called Randy's Trip a pretty clique forced diapering story but I still remember it foundly.

Comment

Probably Alice in Diaperland by Bob Smiley, or possibly the stories by Hal. God those were good stories, still not really topped.

Comment

Originally posted by KilroyIsHere link=topic=7084.msg71886#msg71886 date=1480913153
                  The author of ADA used to be a member here on and off.

I should maybe read ADA again one of these days.
                  I tried re-reading ADA and didn't get very far. I didn't find the non-abdl plot very engaging - it's really all about the diapers. The Double Life of Ariel Crawford was quite good when I re-read it, however.

As for the first story I read? Probably something on the site-that-must-not-be-named.

Comment

The oldest piece I have stashed away is titled Dave and Judy and dated Thu, 16 Dec 1993 12:25:53 UTC. It looks to be a Usenet post via the anonymous posting service, though the group name is gone. Probably alt.sex or alt.sex.diapers (I think it had appeared by then).

The oldest one I remember is Tommy's Problem under the pen-name The Attenden (sic?), dated 1 April 1994 and also snagged of Usenet.

But I'm sure I read pieces before either of those dates. It's so long enough ago, though, I don't remember specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by SashaButters link=topic=7084.msg71760#msg71760 date=1480549630
                      I hated the abdl world as soon as I found it. The first few stories I ever came across were the most god awful sissy one handed things I have ever read. As some of you know, im not actually into diapers. Its just not a thing for me. I enjoy reading them as I have minor incontinence issues and its nice to read about characters dealing with the same thing. The baby part isnt for me >.<

I think what finally made me like them was some fanfics by shanatan on diapered anime. And there was this one pokemon story on there that gave me a thing for nurse joy and was my whole inspiration for the trainwreck that is my first diaper story Just Let It Out. But we wont talk about that *Shudders*
                      I know this is kind of a delayed reaction but I just wanted to say this makes a lot of sense in terms of how you portray your characters in stories such as The Sphere and The Cornfield Maze, particularly for why The Sphere felt more like YA fiction than ABDL stuff. Definitely a useful tidbit to provide a new lens to view your work through.

Comment

No one is gonna admit it was a Deeker story? Cus mine was called Heather the Babysitter or something like that. Heather doesn't just up until like chapter 14 tho
                        Head on over to HarmonyHills.weebly.com to read the entire story for the beginning!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmony link=topic=7084.msg71961#msg71961 date=1481409751
                          No one is gonna admit it was a Deeker story? Cus mine was called Heather the Babysitter or something like that. Heather doesn't just up until like chapter 14 tho
                          See previous discussion of un-nameable site.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmony link=topic=7084.msg71961#msg71961 date=1481409751
                            I have no doubt mine was, I just don't remember which one. Deeker was in the top 5 results when I was searching back in the day.

Comment

Damn… I don't remember 100% but it was probably a fanfiction. I'll venture a guess and say Maylu Sakurai's New Life as I was (and still am) super into Megaman Battle Network and was coming into my own as an ABDL at around… 12-14?

Comment

I read a few different ones but what's this Deeker place I heard people talk about it but I never found it. I'm a 18 year old tbdl so I'm kinda new to this even though I been a tbdl since I was 12 my parents know about it and accepted it at that age. So forgive me if I sound dumb about some stuffs. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X