First ABDL story you read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First ABDL story you read

Originally posted by tacole link=topic=7084.msg72119#msg72119 date=1482192208
    I read a few different ones but what's this Deeker place I heard people talk about it but I never found it. I'm a 18 year old tbdl so I'm kinda new to this even though I been a tbdl since I was 12 my parents know about it and accepted it at that age. So forgive me if I sound dumb about some stuffs. Thanks
    Deeker's site was like the Voldemort of the ABDL world. It was a site from the 90's and 00's and a large chunk of the stories gave off squicky pedophelia vibes. Deeker ended up being investigated by the cops and shut down, I think. Materials on that site crossed lines and even now, Deeker's reputation is so notorious that some ABDL websites automatically censor that name out.
    Please consider supporting me on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

Comment

My first story was "Kidnapped" by WingZ and i remember first finding it on a certain site which shall not be named

Comment

Ok the first one that didn't totally creep me out owing to being on deeker, had to be something that was here in the xsorbit days. Gonna say it was one of the Sakura stories

Comment

"Time for a Change" by Bob Stein
          Mr. D's Stories

Comment

Alvin Ever After was the first ABDL story I remember reading

https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/st...n-in-the-first

I don’t think I read it on this forum first time around though but I remember contacting the author through email and saying they should write a sequel because I enjoyed the story so much

Comment

Resurrection thread! lol

The first stories I read were not online, because most of us did not HAVE online at the time. So, I knew someone who had totes full of printed stories, stuff from DPF, Amber E., and Tales From The Crib.

The first I remember - and wish it could still be found actually - was called Ethan The Diaper Boy. It had to have been published prior to 1991, because that is when I saw it. There was another one I have searched for and searched for and never found called "Diapers R Us" - it was about a guy who starts working for a diaper delivery company, and finds out sometimes adults are in diapers. He falls in love with the daughter of the company owners, and we find out SHE'S AB. Then I recall a story that was obviously from England and mentioned a "Christopher Robbin" frequently ... it was more of a sissy baby style story.

I began to write my own in notebooks as early as 1989.

When I first got online, I read Ashley's Diaper Adventures. A few years later I stumbled across Ariel Crawford, and I can't remember how, but I learned who the author was and was able to contact her on Yahoo Instant Messenger, or maybe it was AIM. Actually ended up a few years later visiting her in person. It was on her site that I first began to publish my first epic story The Chronicles of Vickie (this was prior to any of our forums, and prior to me finding Bravenet). People started messaging her, thinking she was the one writing The Chronicles, even though we made it very clear I was another writer who did not have a website, so we changed that arrangement pretty quick.

I recall Deeker before Deeker got weird. THAT'S a long time, folks! lol

Comment

Heh, the first story I read was called "Underdog". I really wish I could find that one again.

The bits I remember are about a husband coming home from work to find that the toilet has a wax seal on it with an "M" stamped into it. This was the start of him being babied by his wife for the weekend.

It was a lovely story, with lots of caring, yet still adult fun themes.
                Last edited by Red; 01-26-2019, 11:48:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kita Sparkles View Post

I recall Deeker before Deeker got weird. THAT'S a long time, folks! lol
                  There was a point when Deeker wasn't weird/creepy? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by KilroyIsHere View Post

There was a point when Deeker wasn't weird/creepy? Wow.
                    It stands to reason that there had to be. He was an infant at some point after all
                    I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

I'm told the site had effective/existent quality control until it didn't. That's before my time, though.
                      Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Comment

Yes - his site was quite small at the time. Of course that was back when the most we would do is toss in a little graphic at the top of the page because we all had dial-up and pictures took FOREVER to load (even if you were lucky enough to have the 56K modem!!!) And video - lol! We would NEVER see video on the internet of course! Downloading a SONG took all night on Napster.

He had control and he did not allow the posting of things that were even MILDLY inappropriate. Then, he let in one. And all hell broke lose after that. It was all downhill from there.

There have been some rumors that the original Deeker is dead. Quite possible I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kita Sparkles View Post
                          Yes - his site was quite small at the time. Of course that was back when the most we would do is toss in a little graphic at the top of the page because we all had dial-up and pictures took FOREVER to load (even if you were lucky enough to have the 56K modem!!!) And video - lol! We would NEVER see video on the internet of course! Downloading a SONG took all night on Napster.

He had control and he did not allow the posting of things that were even MILDLY inappropriate. Then, he let in one. And all hell broke lose after that. It was all downhill from there.

There have been some rumors that the original Deeker is dead. Quite possible I suppose.
                          Dial up. Holy shizballs, that takes me back. And getting hollered at to "get off the fucking line" anytime anyone at home wanted to make a call. I've heard that rumor about Deeker floating around too.
                          Please consider supporting me on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

Comment

I don't recall exactly what the first story I read was, but I think the first site I found was diaper.nu. Before they started locking most stuff behind membership/paywall. Even then that site had some... interesting stuff, especially considering how old I was at the time.
                            Take the buffets of life, work through them, and savor the buffets.
                            Story Forum Chat: abdlstoryforum.info/chat.php

Comment

Mine was Ashley's Diaper Adventure. Second one was My Brother Richy on DPF. Then other stories I have found were either on that who shall not be named website and ************* and I remember Kita Sparkles website and Baby Tali and there was this website called Lil Princess Tigger Nursery website and she had her own stories on there she wrote and I remember that Bravenet forum where I always read stories there.
                              Last edited by Kita Sparkles; 03-19-2019, 08:43:06 AM.
                              It's easier to use a toilet than a diaper.... Those things are high maintenance. Gotta change, take care of the skin, insure proper hydration so you don't stink

Nope. Those who go 24/7 aren't lazy at all. It's lazier to be a toilet slave! Hah!!

user on Dailydiapers

Comment

First one period?

Something on Homestead. Not the greatest one I've ever read.

First one I started really getting into?

Sheltered.
                                What the hell happened to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X