Announcement

Collapse

Please stop sending PMs to ClawdiaWolf

PMs sent to ClawdiaWolf will not be read. Due to medical reasons she is currently unable to handle any administration issues. Please use the one-on-one support forum (preferred) or use the contact us link in the footer (if you are unable to access your account at all) and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
See more
See less

Missing Avatars

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClawdiaWolf
    started a topic Open Issue: Missing Avatars

Missing Avatars

So, some of you have probably already noticed your avatars are missing. This is because vBulletin 5 doesn't support separate profile photos and avatars. If you need your original avatar please let me know and I can email them to you.

If you want to use your profile photo from before the upgrade as your avatar the board will present you with the option to download it on the Edit Avatar screen.

• WBDaddy
    replied
    Well either way, you fixed it. Which is way cool.

Leave a comment:

• ClawdiaWolf
    replied
    I didn’t do that, it’s part of the default setup. All I did was adjust the default size in the profiles. Those defaulted to 400x400 which is just a bit excessive

😂

Leave a comment:

• WBDaddy
    replied
    I just wanted to say how grateful I am that you implemented auto-sizing. My avatar even creeped ME out at that size.

Leave a comment:

• ClawdiaWolf
    replied
    Good news. Most of you should have your avatars back now. If not, you'll definitely need to reupload them. If you need me to send you a copy of the image, please let me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X