Mobile site, buttons below posts are stretched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verified: Mobile site, buttons below posts are stretched

Okay, bad name for it. The buttons in the bar below each post (quote, flag, like, etc) on the mobile site, the "more" button which expands to show "quote" and "flag" is really tall and stretches the bottom of each post. Also, each post has the word "stuck" below it in a box. Not sure why.

I'm using firefox on android 7.1.
    The problem only exists in portrait, all the buttons appear normal when I rotate to landscape.
    The voices in my head got weirded-out and left long ago.

I’m aware, it does that in all WebKit and Gecko based browsers. Unfortunately, not much I can do about it at the moment.

Comment

Okay, I found out what's causing this to happen, and a related issue with font sizes in profiles on mobile devices. Trying some potential fixes in a private theme right now. If they work without causing additional issues I'll port them to the regular themes soon.

Comment

uhg... the fix worked, but caused other issues on the desktop site so I'm investigating other potential fixes.

Comment

Well witrout me touching anything in the public themes the buttons now show up normal. I literally have no idea why...

Comment

And it’s messed up again without me touching anything... I swear this bug will be the death of me

Comment

Originally posted by ClawdiaWolf View Post
              And it’s messed up again without me touching anything... I swear this bug will be the death of me
              Please don't let it, we like you around.

The voices in my head got weirded-out and left long ago.

Comment

I'm officially ready to give up on this one. Nothing I've tried will fix it on the site, and I've yet to reproduce the problem on the test board at all :/

Comment

This is a related issue with profiles:

Comment

Working...
                  X