Author permission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Author permission

How can one contact the author of a posted story, concerning usage of a story character?

Wrong forum: It's not a site tech problem.

You can gently PM the author or ask in the thread from the author concerning the story. Keep in mind: Authors can say No. And you should respect that if they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharlin View Post
      Wrong forum: It's not a site tech problem.

You can gently PM the author or ask in the thread from the author concerning the story. Keep in mind: Authors can say No. And you should respect that if they do.
      Actually, it was the correct forum, at least for the ones the OP can see at the moment. The one you moved it to is only visible to users who meet the requirements to be moved to the Registered Users group automatically.

SingingWolf: You may have to post a message in the users' visitor messages. New accounts aren't allowed to use the PM system.

Comment

Sharlin was stating the obvious. I had no intention of acting otherwise.
        On to germane matters: I am a newbie, insofar as posting is concerned. Therefore, I am not yet educated concerning some of your familiar terms. What is meant by OP? What is the PM system?

Comment

OP = Original Poster. In this topic, that would be you.
          PM = Private message. When you have enough access it means you can message some one and they can in return respond back.

I might have stated the obvious. It's still sadly those that won't respect that.
          Last edited by Sharlin; 09-26-2018, 03:18:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X