Chat room Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat room Registration

I can’t seem to register for The Chat Room. I don’t receive the email confirmation or the successful tag: someone please help.

If you had just stayed online you'd have had the help.

*is the now very annoyed IRCop and server/board admin*
    I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

Check your email for a message from issues@abdlstoryforum.info with the info you need to use your nickname now that I manually registered it for you and force validated it.

Comment

I am deeply sorry & apologize greatly.
        I didn’t mean to cause any issues. I think I shall avoid chat room for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by FrogMan1234 View Post
          I am deeply sorry & apologize greatly.
          I didn’t mean to cause any issues. I think I shall avoid chat room for a few days.
          You really need to what that email says as soon as possible as every IRCop knows what I set the password to.

EDIT to add: You do understand I'm frustrated because you left the chat while I was tryign to help you, right?

EDIT TO ADD 2: And i see you're back to using the short form as your nickname. Connect again. I don't even care which nick, Just pick one so I can fix the problem in a way it won't matter which version you use!
          Last edited by Penguin; 12-31-2019, 03:29:19 AM.

Comment

Actually ignore that last edit. The password I sent you via email will work with FrogMan and FrogMan1234 now. So just use whichever version you want

Comment

Sorry, I was using my iPhone that night & every time I would check my email it would log me out.
              I have tried once more using iPhone but I might just use my PC for future Chat Group activity.

I apologize for the inconvenience and headache I have caused all of you. I hope swapping to a device that doesn’t log me out every time I check texts or emails will solve this issue.

thank you & have a wonderful new year

Comment

Originally posted by FrogMan1234 View Post
                Sorry, I was using my iPhone that night & every time I would check my email it would log me out.
                I have tried once more using iPhone but I might just use my PC for future Chat Group activity.
                This would have been useful information that night as I could have provided an alternate method of registering and validating your nickname that would have caused fewer problems

Comment

Working...
                X