Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABAlex
    replied
    Humbled, Jessica leaned back in the seat and tried to hide, but did nothing to fit. The seat kept moving forward. Others passed by, giggling at the grown woman being pushed in a stroller.

The school came into view and got nearer. They got closer to it, but at the last minute, turned away. Jessica stared longingly at the school she once saw as an insult to be in and now saw as outside her reach. She looked forward toward her future, in the nursery. Words she had heard repeated over and over came back to her.

She went inside, and the staffed gushed over her. They didn't talk to her, just made cooing noises and talked to Marianne and the doctor. Jessica ignored them, she really didn't want to know what they were saying about her.

"Come on little one!" the nurse said. She reached down and helped Jessica out of the stroller.

They took her to a changing table, lifted her up and lay her down. They removed the diaper she was wearing, though it was still clean. Jessica closed her eyes and tried not to cry. Her legs were lifted up brought back down onto a much thicker pad. At any other level she'd have been asked to lift her legs herself, but now even that courtesy wasn't extended. and she felt it lifted up and taped snugly onto her. She looked down at something she wished she never had to see. While the other diapers had four tapes, these only had one large tape per each, as she wasn't expected to walk much. It had wide baby blue stripes on each side, and the middle was covered with cartoon animals, each wearing full print diapers themselves. The padding, aside from being thicker then the last, was far more awkward, and forced her legs apart and up in an odd cradled position. Memories came back to her of the warning she had so often received- once you were put back in full baby diapers, you almost never came out. She pulled long yellow striped stockings up to her knees and stood her up. The nurse lifted her arms up and pulled a bright yellow t shirt decorated with cartoon characters she didn't recognize over her head. She looked questioningly at it.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie. I know they were showing you big girl cartoons before, you'll know those ones soon enough," she said as she tied a bonnet under Jessica's chin, matching the shirt both in its bright color and infantile design. While before she had her hair tied in pigtails- bad enough on their own- now her hair was cut shorter and pulled under a baby's bonnet. She was told they could grow it out longer later, but her re-introduction to the nursery required her losing her 'big girl' pigtails. She growled at the ridiculousness of it all. It seemed every time she got used to one level of humiliating initialization, they found another, lower level to bring her down too. Now she wasn't even allowed the curtesy of having her diaper covered, and was left in just the bonnet, shirt, socks, and diaper. She had once been told that 'babies in the nursery had them uncovered because they needed constant diaper checks.' That was long before she ever imagined she'd end up in the same position.

"There is a good baby! What a cute little baby you are!" the nurse said. Though she was younger then Jessica, according to the rules of this land, Jessica really was just a baby. "Oh, almost forgot." She grabbed Jessica's shoulders and turned her around. She forced her to bend over, pulled down her diaper, and inserted something into her from behind. Jessica yelped and stood back up. The nurse pulled her diaper back to her waist.

The nurse padded Jessica's behind. "Just a little medical suppository to help you stay healthy, since we can't give you regular vitamins here. It be too tough for you to chew or swallow them."

Jessica nodded, though she new her agreement, or even understanding, wasn't needed.

"They might upset your stomach, but that's ok. That's what those thick pampers are for!" the nurse giggled.

She sat Jessica on the ground and tickled her under the chin. "Now, we have to get ready for the other babies, so you be a good sweetie and sit here and play, ok?"

She handed Jessica a plastic box with holes, each a different shape, on the sides. She then handed her a pile of blocks that matched the hole's shapes. "Here, why don't you play with this? See if you can be a smart little baby!"

Jessica glared at the infantile toy. It was an insultingly simple puzzle. She picked up one of the blocks, slammed it on the box, and threw it away. She folded her arms and sat in a huff.

"Oh, thats ok sweetie. Don't pout! This is one of the tougher ones for the smart babies, we'll see if we can get you something simpler!" the nurse said. She looked at another, younger nurse, who scribbled something on a pad of paper.

A few minutes later another nurse came by and picked Jessica up off the ground and set her on her feet and held her tight as she walked. Jessica hated how the now ridiculously thick diapers made her waddle, and hated even more how they acted as if they needed to hold her up.

Jessica stumbled. The wide stanced waddle felt awkward and was hard to keep up. The nurse, however, didn't seem to acknowledge this. Once again she looked at another nurse who scribbled something down. She patted Jessica's bottom. "That's ok sweetie. I know staying up can be hard, even with someone holding you up. We'll see if we can get you a walker."

Jessica knew better then to argue.

She was led, wearing only her shirt, diaper, bonnet and socks, toward the window. Jessica shook her head and tried to pull back, but the nurse kept going.

The nurse smacked her bottom hard. "Stop being a fussy baby! Just because your a full baby now doesn't mean we can't spank you, and we have extra paddles for the bigger Never Grow Olds like you." She pushed a pacifier into Jessica's mouth, and Jessica gave up fighting, knowing there was no chance.

She lifted her and sat her in a rocker facing outside, then buckled her in. It was a big, blue, soft seat that managed to envelope her entire body, crunched up as she was, and the straps left little room to escape. All her wiggling achieved was to make it bounce and play silly music. Plastic toys hung over her head and rotated slowly. Lower down, the plastic under the soft cloth cover crinkled, waiting to protect the chair from her expected wettings.

"Now you sit tight until its play time, ok? We need to take care of more babies coming in."

Jessica looked desperately after her. Where she sat she'd be fully exposed to anyone walking by, including the entire school as they went in for the day. Dressed as she was, in her full baby diapers and nursery outfit, would make her unquestionably lower then anyone there. Worse still, the suppository was beginning to do its job, and she felt her stomach rumble.

"Is that really her?" one of the other nurses giggled.

"Yes, really. Watch."

Jessica could see the reflection in the window. They were crowded around a phone. Jessica knew what they were watching, even before her own voice confirmed it.

"Yes... Cynthia Michael," she heard herself say. She had seen the video a few times, it had gone viral under the title "Toddler Level Applies for Job," with her actions accompanied by mocking, silly music. At least most of the comments decided she was cute.

People began to pass by, and the yard began to fill up. People stopped and gawked at the grown woman in a baby's clothes, tied helplessly in a rocker. Jessica tried not to look at them, or at her own, humiliating reflection in the glare of the window. More and more people passed. Some took out cameras and pointed at her. She knew they were either looking at the video of her most recent failure, or just taking pictures. Neither was good.

She saw something else. Another pair of men were walking by. She recognized them as Micheal and Bill, the couple she had seen on the weekend, and again oh so long before. She remembered when she saw Michael diapered and sucking his pacifier, to be sent back to a pre school. Now he was there, in a suit, and walking out of arms reach of his caretaker.

He stopped and looked toward her. Their eyes met, and she could see the pacifier in his mouth. A rope extended from him, and Jessica realized he wasn't walking free, he was on a leash held by Bill. It tightened, and he walked away along. Jessica sighed.

There were multiple ways to be tested in this world, and different kinds of successes and failures. Michael had found one at least, but she was still there, having moved so much further back in the same amount of time. She relaxed and didn't even fight as she felt herself use her diaper, much to the amusement of the onlookers. Funny, she thought. She had been told that the uncovered diapers were so that she'd be checked and changed quickly, but now all the nurses were busy as dozens of others came by to gawk.

The world hadn't ended yet, and she hadn't gone back to the genie to see the end of the bet. Perhaps there was still a way to succeed in this world.
    Last edited by ABAlex; 11-12-2019, 11:14:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    She sat back down and waited patiently. After a few more minutes there were footsteps outside. SHe looked over happily as the door opened. To her horror, Dr. Jeffreyson walked in, followed immediately by Marianne. They both looked angrily at her.

"What!? What's going on!?" Jessica shouted, looking from them to Mr. Owen.

"Did you really think this would work?" the doctor asked.

"I... How did..."

"How did what? Marianne went out the window, got her phone and put in a missing toddler level report, as she should. The report from the students in the park helped narrow it down."

Jessica looked at Mr. Owen. "How did you know?"

"Really?" he replied. "I'm a trained caretaker and tester, not an interviewer. You clearly had no idea what was going on. No one applies for a job the way you did, no one would just say 'any job' and ask to be Vice CEO, no one would 'forget' their proofs, there were no records anywhere of you anywhere, and "Micheal" isn't a last name. The secretary made up "Jordan Micheal of Rike Shoes" as a test, and when you went for it, she contacted me and sent a message to the authorities. I wanted to speak to you myself, and it was pretty clear you were at a low level. You failed basically every test I gave you."

"So, those questions weren't real?"

"No. 'Sunshine Lolipops" isn't a real company, silly, and we wouldn't be investing in dollies and teddy bears. You were very cute though, I'm going to be showing that video for a while. Nice try with the cup though, almost made it." He took out a remote control and hit a button. The back wall turned into a telivision, showing a video of her walking into the building.

Jessica then saw it as they did. Her, walking in, clearly lying to the secretary. Agreeing to all the silly things Mr. Owen said and spilling her water. Her staring at the toys and children's books on his shelves. All of them laughing and snickering whenever she turned around. She really did look like a child pretending to be a grown up, and she began to cry.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just trying to," she was cut off by a pacifier, and Dr. Jeffreyson hugged her. "I know. I know what you were trying to do, but you have to realize we have these rules for your own good. How many did you break today? Locking Marianne in the bathroom, stealing clothes and money, running away, lying how many times?" He shook his head. "It isn't'' good Jessica."

She nodded. "We will help you get better, and find something for you. But for now. Marianne?"

Jessica gulped as Marianne walked toward her, grabbed her wrist, sat down and pulled her over her lap. She didn't struggle as the spanking began. The pain mounted, and she felt herself wet the pants she had tried so desperately to earn.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    She lifted the heavy steel bar and pushed it between the handles of the double doors. She tried to shift them, and found there was no way to open it with the bar in place. Marianne was now locked in the bathroom with no way out. She smiled, and walked away.

She ran up two flights of stairs and into the doctor's bathroom. She went into the master bathroom and looked in the closet. As expected, there were piles of underwear, running from full on baby diapers, to her own, to plain whites and pull ups. At the top, there were bags of panties and boxers. She giggled excitedly.

She tore off her plastic pants and diapers, threw them in the trash can and grabbed a pull up. She shook her head, and reached up for the panties. She tore the bag and pulled one on.

She ran out into the bedroom, into their closet, and went through their clothes. After a while she found a pants suit, the kind she used to wear, and put it on. She considered grabbing heels, but she needed to move quickly, so she stuck with flats. She then went through a stack of purses until she found one with money in it, took out the id cards, and left.

She ran down the stairs and to the front door. She could tell the shower had stopped, and heard footsteps. "Jessica?" Marianne's voice said as she ran out the door.

Jessica breathed heavily. She wanted to panic and cheer in excitement at the same time, but forced herself to calm down. She needed to get downtown. If she could find a job, any job, and avoid detection for a few weeks as she worked... arguably, that would be a 'success.' Even if it didn't count as one to the genie, it would prove to this world that she could live on her own.

She began walking. It was a long way, but she had made it before, normally at the wrong end of her leash, or holding someone's hand. Still, it was still early in the day and she figured she could make it there before afternoon, ever earlier if she found a bus. It was a bright, sunny day, and she didn't mind the walk.

She passed by the school. It was a weekend, but some of the sports teams were out practicing. She tsked. Today was a practice day, which meant there could be teams training all over town. If one of them recognized her, it be all over. She moved to the other side of the street, kept her head down and walked faster.

She could see the downtown core not far past the school. A long line of tall buildings in staggered steps stretched toward the sky and, if she was lucky, her freedom. The streets became busier and the side walks became more crowded, and soon she was standing amid office buildings and shops, any one of which might be her ticket.

She began checking doors for 'help wanted' posters. It didn't need to be a fancy job, just something she could use to pay for her own living. She passed by building after building, and ended up in a park. It was huge, with a wide filed running along the street and a several wooded pathways going down the other. She could tell the edges of it by the line of buildings at the end, otherwise the size was obscured by trees. There was a group of girls running in two packs through the field. The first pack were all wearing shorts and identical shirts. The group behind them had the same shirts but lacked shorts, and were running in exposed diapers. Jessica could see them blushing from where she stood. She recognized the scene. It was the track group from her school. Those not yet in the thinner, plain white diapers were made to run without shorts for the first few practices. The explanation was that the motion of running made them even more susceptible both accidents and rashes, so the the staff needed to watch them closely. Jessica suspected that hazing rituals had more to do it. This became especially bad as some of the girls who were slower in their training would run in the diaper pack year after year as others moved ahead of them, and those that were were blushing an even deeper red then the others. Some of the girls in shorts were running behind the diapered group, and as some slowed down they would move up to them, spanking them while yelling 'encouragement' until they caught up. She made note

She heard a whacking sound coming from beside her. She saw a tall, black hared man spanking the diapered bottom of another who had his pants down to his ankles.

"I told you not to argue with me in public! You've been very naughty today! Bad boy!"

"OW! OW! OW! I'm sorry!" The other pleaded.

The taller man ignored his please and pulled the diaper down. "Please no! Bill, no! Not bare here! he complained, but was ignored as the diaper joined his pants around his knees. Jessica could see that it was a fully printed diaper, much like the ones she normally wore, though the rest of his clothes looked more mature. She wanted to walk on, but kept watching in fascination.

Eventually the spanking stopped, and Bill helped the other to his feet and helped him pull his pants up. They were both wearing suits, while only the smaller brunette had the tell tale bulge of a diaper under his pants. Jessica realized she had seen them before.

The brunette was sniffling, and the other pushed a pacifier in his mouth and handed him a teddy bear, leading to more whining. He shook a finger in his face. "Now, no more complaining, and no more slacking off! You are lucky they called me instead of the Testing Board, or this could be much worse. You go right back there and apologize for your behavior."

"But its a weekend, and they were being mean!"

The taller one spoke compassionately. "I know sweetie, but sometimes you need to work on a weekend. And they weren't being mean, they were just teasing you a bit about your special underwear. Its because your're cute and they like you."

"No one else there needs to wear one," he grumbled.

"I know, but its ok. Michael, look at me." He cupped his chin. "Remember, you aren't worse off. Its what makes you special, right?"

He nodded, though he didn't seem convinced. "It doesn't feel that way. It feels like I'm a baby."

"I know, but you aren't. YOu still passed all the other tests and were allowed to work, right? They wouldn't let you there if you didn't deserve it. Aren't you happy you are allowed to work? Huh?" He tickled him.

Michael giggled. "Yeah," he said. "I know."

"Not everyone does equally well on all the tests. Some people are in boxers but can't work. Some people never athletics and wear diapers, but are experts in their fields. And some people are plenty smart, capable people, but still need a caretaker to change them and help them calm down with a pacifier and teddy. And aren't you plenty smart?" He ruffled his hair.

The brunette was smiling now. "I don't want her changing me. I want you."

"I know but I have to work too. I don't want any more arguing, ok? While you are at work, Ms. Statson is your caretaker. Remember, in every other way you are still a grown adult. Give her the extra diapers, the paci and the teddy I gave you, apologize, and let her know you'll be listening to her from now on. Remember, she fills my role. If she checks your diaper or gives you a spanking, its not because she's being mean, she's helping you. No more running away. Alright?"

"Ok," he leaned in for for a kiss, and the other pulled him in for a hug and pressed his lips against him before leading him by the hand across a street.

Jessica was slightly disturbed by the scene. As she never got out of the school, she was never certain how the rest of the world went. She realized someone could be considered a functioning adult in some ways and not in others, but it never occurred to her the difference could be so drastic. An intelligent, capable, working adult, with someone assigned at work and home to change their diapers? What an odd world.

"You know, just because they are both men, doesn't mean there is something wrong with their relationship."

Jessica almost gasped when she heard the woman speaking to her. She realized she had clearly looked at them with disgust. "Oh, no its not that its..."

The woman, a tall blond in what looked liked a guard's uniform, didn't let her finish. "You should be able to control your emotions more then that, and realize that different relationships work." The couple had stopped and were watching, and more people began to look. Jessica did not want this attention right now, especially from what seemed to be a regulatory officer. She shuddered to remember her first encounter with one, spanking her on the first fateful day.

Michael was staring. "Wait, did you recognize that girl?" Jessica heard him say.

"What?" Bill asked.

He pointed back at Jessica. "Yeah, she was at the police station the night you were assigned to be my caretaker, wasn't she?"

"Was she?"

Jessica turned away and ran into the park. She went down a winding, forested path, and kept moving until she knew she was out of sight. She stopped, panting, and started walking again.

She ended up in a clearing. A massive stone structure rose up beside her. It appeared ancient and crumbling, but well preserved none the less. It reminded her of a pyramid, but built in steps, and painted in bright reds and blues.

"Can you beleive that building is 12,000 years old?" someone asked.

"What? she said.

A man, wearing all beige clothes and a vest that said 'tour guide' on it, pointed at the building. "Its 12,000 years old. Just think of how much, even today, comes from it. Our government buildings are still built in its style." Jessica realized that all the stepped buildings she had seen while heading downtown were just far larger versions of the same design.

"Are you here for a tour, or to apply for a job?"

"I uhhh..." she considered. A tour guide would be a reasonable job, and easy enough. Except... She looked at the building. It be fine if they gave her a list of what to say, but if anyone asked a question it would quickly become obvious she didn't know as much about it as even the average person.

"Say, why are you looking confused? If you live in this city you should have heard this all before."

Jessica turned and ran again, deeper into the park. The man shouted 'hello' after her but didn't follow. When she was out of sight, she calmed down. She wiped her brow on her sleeve, and remained still until she caught her breath, then kept going. That was twice she was almost caught, the day wasn't going well.

She heard footsteps. A girl, wearing the uniform of her school and panting, ran toward her.

Jessica almost shouted in fear, but the girl didn't seem to recognize her. Jessica realized that, while she was well known at school, she had only ever been seen while dressed as a baby, on a leash and sucking a pacifier. She doubted the runner would draw the connection between the schools infamous diaper girl and the well dressed woman in front of her. Still, she didn't want to risk it, and backed away.

The girl reached her and stopped, collapsing with her hands to her knees. Jessica saw she held a white diaper in one of her hands.

"Please," she said. "You have to help me."

"What?" Jessica said.

"I..." she blushed, then leaned into whisper. "I had an accident. A bad one."

Jessica backed away as the smell made the girls point for her. "Eww," she said instinctively and covered her nose.

The girl blushed and moved back. "I know, I'm sorry! I don't normally its just I didn't have time to go after lunch and running around started to make my stomach ache."

"What do you want me to do?" Jessica asked.

"Please, you need to change me." The girl looked behind her. "Now, before the others see."

"What!?"

"Please! Half of them are already in pull ups! I'm supposed to be testing soon, but if they see that I messed..." she shuddered. "I'll be back in prints running in the diaper pack. I can't do that! I'm supposed to be one of the more mature ones, I couldn't look them in the eye if I went back!"

"Just change yourself!"

She winced. "No they wouldn't show me how yet! I know its weird but its just one thing I've been behind on. I," she stopped as they heard foosteps coming around the corner. The girl looked at Jessica in panic.

"Its the staff! Quickly! Sit down!" she pointed at a park bench.

"What?"

The girl stripped her shorts off, exposing her messy diaper. She pushed Jessica onto the bench, then sat in her lap.

"What are you..." Jessica's eyes went wide, and almost gagged at the feeling and the smell of the runner's messy diaper against her.

"Just trust me." She undid Jessica's suit jacket, leaned into her chest, and hugged her. "Pretend you're comforting me."

The footsteps came closer, and a man and a woman, both of whom Jessica recognized as teachers, passed by.

"It worked," she said. She looked around. "But quickly. You need to change me before the runners come by. They will recognize me.

"What?"

"The teachers didn't see my face, so if they didn't see my shirt or shorts they wouldn't recognize me as a student. They saw my messy diaper and assumed I was a never grow old with a caretaker. We have a student like that in our school, still in almost baby diapers." Jessica winced. "If the others see me... they will recognize me." She got off Jessica's lap and held the spare diaper out in both hands. "Please, change me? If they see me it would set me back."

Jessica stood up and began to back away. "I don't think I can."

"Why not? You're a full grown up, right? Dressed like that..." The girl looked at her. "That is an odd fitting suit. Say, do I know you?"

Jessica backed up faster. Footsteps were coming around, more of them. She began to panic, and struggled to keep it from showing on her face. Adults here rarely showed that kind of emotion, she couldn't give it away now.

The girl's eyes went wide. She gasped and pointed a finger. "Oh my god! Its you!"

"No. You don't know me."

"I do! I do! What are you doing? You can't be here! I can't believe I just asked a toddler level for a diaper change."

The footsteps got nearer, and the running group came up.

"Cynthia? What are you doing? Why is your diaper messy."

The girl, Cynthia, didn't respond. She just kept pointing in shock at Jessica. "Its her!"

Jessica turned away and ran. Cynthia followed, shouting for her to wait. Jessica crossed came out of the woods and onto the side walk. She looked down the street and saw a line of cars coming, but ran out anyway. They stopped and honked, and she made it to the other side walk.

She looked back to see Cynthia, followed by the rest of the runners, stop on the other side. She knew they wouldn't cross, almost no one broke rules in this world. The other girls crowded around Cynthia, and she suddenly realized she was now standing in a busy street in an exposed messy diaper, looked down and shouted. One of the teachers grabbed her hand and began to lead her away as she pleaded and pointed toward Jessica.

Jessica shook her head. Poor girl. She walked down the the street, around a corner, and out of view.

Eventually she found what she was looking for. An office building had a sign reading "Help Wanted, Apply Inside. Details Online." There was a website listed underneath. Jessica opened the door and walked into a giant lobby. The floors were marbled in dark red and black, and golden pots held plants along the edges. Whatever they did here, they made a lot of money. Jessica walked toward a massive desk in the center of the room.

"Hello, I'm here to apply for the job being listed" She said to the smiling secretary.

"Alright, which job would that be?"

"Uhhh," Jessica paused. The sign didn't give any information. "The one listed on the sign there." She pointed.

The secretary looked over her Jessica's shoulder at the sign. "Yes," she nodded slowly, as if confused. "And that website would lead you to a list of fifteen jobs. Which one were you looking at?"

Jessica tried to think. She didn't even know what they did here. "The first one."

The secretary looked at her blankly. "You were applying for vice CEO?"

Jessica winced inwardly. However, she knew better then to change her story now. Confidence worked, she had to fake it until she made it. "Yes," she said.

"So you have the required two masters and minimum fifteen years experience? Why don't I recognize you?'

"I mean, really any of the jobs would work." Jessica winced again. Bad line.

The secretary nodded. "Alright. Whats your name?"

Jessica tried to think and wished she had thought this through earlier. "Cynthia," she said.

"Cynthia what?"

"Cynthia... Michael." It was the first name that came to her head, and she thought of the man being spanked earlier that day.

"I see. Any relation to Jordan Michael, CEO of Rike Shoes?"

"Yes! He's my cousin." The name sounded familiar. Jessica hoped she wouldn't check, and if she did, she'd claim she misheard. It was always good to make them think you had a connection.

"I see. Well I'll let you in to speak with someone, and they will take care of you." She began typing into her computer.

"Is there a bathroom nearby?" Jessica asked. It was one of the things she hadn't been allowed to do for years, and she had began to feel pressure.

The secretary looked at her face, then down at her waist. "Of course. If you have your proof of full training, that is."

Jessica pretended to check her pockets. "I must have left it at home. I think my secretary put it in the wrong purse."

"I see. We'll then, I'm sorry but you'll have to hold it. Since you've gone through the tests that should be no problem of course."

"Of course."

The secretary went back to typing on her computer, and after a moment she pointed down the hall. "Third door please, Mr. Owen's office."

Jessica went by her, knocked on the third door and was told to come in. She walked into a small, brown office, filled with book shelves, a broad desk and a single chair. The person at the desk, a dark haired man in a suit, pointed to the spare chair. She she sat down. On the bookself beside her she noticed a series of children's books, followed by toy made of small metal bars with colorful beds on them. She looked nervously at it.

"So, Cynthia Michael, cousin of Jordan Micheal?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"And you are applying for any job, in particular the vice CEO?"

Jessica made herself match his smile. "Yes." It was a long shot, but she figured if she got the job, that itself would be a success. If not, she'd just move on and try elsewhere. Always aim for the top, she told herself. It worked in her other life, why not here?

"And you are fully trained?"

"Of course."

"I see. Where did you do your masters?"

Jessica searched her mind for any universities she had heard of and came up blank. "Yale and Harvard," she said, hoping they existed in that world too.

"I see. Very impressive."

Jessica sighed in relief.

"And what would your plan be as Vice CEO?

"Well I'd invest in..." She paused.

"Dollies and teddy bears?" he suggested.

"Yes! Of course."

"Both growing markets."

"I know!" she said.

"What about baby bottles and diapers? Those are always needed."

"Yes. Consistent products."

"Yes, like sunshine, lolipops and rainbows? What about nice smiles?"

Jessica began to panic again. "What do you mean?"

"Sunshine Lolipos corp and Rainbows Exporting. Nice Smiles is another fast growing company. Of course, you know all of that, given your experience."

"Yes! Of course."

"Would you like some water?"

"Please."

He walked to a water cooler beside his desk, poured a cup and handed it to her. She hadn't held an actual cup in years, and her hands shook nervously. She tried to drink and spilled some on her shirt.

"Oh, I'm sorry, a bit clumsy," she laughed.

He laughed too. "Of course, you have passed all your athletic tests, right? Including co-ordination?" He put his elbows on his desk and his head in his hands, leaning closely to Jessica.

"Of course." She replied.

"So you aren't too clumsy?"

"No."

He smiled. "Well I'm sure you'll be a great fit. Give me a moment?" He got up to leave.

"Yes. Where are you going?"

"Oh I'm... I'm going to get more people to interview you. Just sit tight, ok?"

He left and locked the door.

Jessica waited. Minutes passed. he began tapping her feet on the ground, then her hands on her knees. She looked at the closed door and wondered what was taking so long, but didn't want to blow her chances by getting up and leaving now. It was a long shot, an odd con, but if it worked there was no way the genie would be able to argue with her. Vice CEO of a major company was a success, now matter how she did it.

More time passed. She began to feel her bladder ache. She wasn't used to holding anything in anymore, and she didn't know how long she'd last.

She looked around the office. It was strangely small for someone taking interviews for such a high position. Perhaps it wasn't really his office, and just where they took in applicants? Perhaps it was only for the first layer of interviews?

She realized she hand't asked what his position was, and didn't even know what the company did. She began looking at the books on the shelves, looking for clues.

"Thinkers, Slower and Faster," "The Development of the Mind," "Emotional Intelligence." He seemed to be some kind of psychiatrist. Why was he doing the interviews?

Her bladder began to ache again. She got up and went to the door. To her surprise, the handle refused to turn, and she realized it was locked.

Was this some kind of trap? A kidnapping? She tried to fight back the panic. No, she told herself. It must be a mistake. An automatic lock as he left.

She banged on it. "Hello? Anyone out there?"

The door opened slightly. Mr Owen poked his head in, and Jessica was suprised he was so close outside. "Yes?" he said.

"I need to go to the bahtroom," she said.

He looked at her quizzically. "You need to take a bath? Why?" he asked.

"I mean the toilet!"

He nodded. "I see. And you've passed all your training levels for that, right? No more diapers for you?"

"Yes!"

He nodded again. "I see. Well, there will be more help in a minute. Just hang tight.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    "Come on Jessica, lets get your butt changed!"

Jessica winced. "Don't say it like that. And you don't get to change me!" She felt herself push her arms down to her sides and balled her fists.

Marianne laughed. "Awww, don't throw a tantrum just because you have a stinky diaper." She walked toward Jessica, who backed away.

"I don't! I'm clean!"

"Then why won't you let me check you?" She grabbed Jessica's shoulder and reached to the back of her diaper.

Jessica pushed her hand away. "Because you don't get to change me! YOu are younger then me!"

Marianne rolled her eyes. "Actually I do. I'm your babysitter. I'm a licensed babysitter, and you, legally, are a toddler level in over 30 categories. That makes me able to take care of you for short periods, and tonight our dad left me in charge." She opened the back of her diaper. "Well, I guess you are clean, but we both know that was just luck. You've been wrong before."

"That's not!" Jessica began, but was silenced when Marianne pushed a pacifier in her mouth.

"No complaining. Go stand in the corner until you calm down and stop throwing temper tantrums."

"ITs not a temper tantrum! This is unfair!"

She folded her arms. "OH it isn't? Then why are you're fists balled at your side like an angry baby?" Jessica noticed and moved her hands. "Classic sign of someone who is emotionally a toddler, number 25. Now, little girl, no talking with the paci and go stand in the corner or its a spanking."

Jessica folded her arms. "You can't make me."

"Actually I can. This note says I can." she held up a piece of paper written in the doctor's handwriting. "You both saw him leave me in charge. I'm supposed to follow these instructions, and you are supposed to follow mine. Right her it says I can give you corner times, mouth soapings, or spankings if need be, and more if I call him first. Should I call daddy?" "Daddy" was something she only said to Jessica now.

Jessica glared and tried to stand her ground, but felt herself slowly backing down. She knew arguing would only end badly. She hung her head. "No, please don't," she said.

"Then go," Marianne pointed to the corner, and Jessica walked to it. "Don't be difficult. You know the drill. Hands on your head and paci in your mouth. Now." Jessica pouted, obeyed. "Anyway, who are you to complain? All your babysitters and half your school teachers are younger then you to. You know that isn't what makes someone a 'baby level' or a babysitter. Not in that way, anyway."

Jessica stared blankly at the deep gold of the wall and listened to Marianne go on. She was right. At this point, almost everyone her age had moved on well into adulthood. Each year it got more and more humiliating as the age difference between her and the people in charge of her grew. Now, she was being babysat by someone she once saw as a younger adopted sister, and had to listen to her every command. "Now, there is a part of the instructions I am supposed to read to you. Ahem." She cleared her throat. "Marianne, you are in charge as we discussed. Jessica is to be double diapered in her princes prints and plastic pants. Also, no sitting on the furniture unless she is on your lap. Just the mat, crib or high chair. I'm sorry, I know you are getting better, but we can't be sure you'll find out Jessica is messy in time, and don't want to risk a leaky diaper ruining the couch." Jessica blushed deeper. She couldn't help but notice that the appology for her double diapers was directed at Marianne for not being trusted to tell when she was leaking, rather then at Jessica for not being able to tell when she was soaked. "She can pick between her cartoon onesies, no dresses since she won't be going out. Give her her bath, ignore her if she complains. She may play with her dolls or coloring book and gets one hour of cartoons if she finishes two of her school pictures. Make sure she stays within in the lines." 'School pictures'- the hardest homework she was trusted with now was coloring in pictures and learning to stay in the lines, something they still failed her on. "Dinner is at 5:30, she can have the chopped chicken and mushy beans, we left you steak in the fridge. Since she was complaining at school, she is to have her nightly spanking at 7 PM. 30 spanks, half on her diaper, half bare. Bedtime at 8, read her a story if she needs it. If she complains, you may administer twenty minutes of corner time, five minutes of mouth soaping, or thirty spanks."

Jessica glared into the corner and shook at each word. She had been working, trying to move up the ladder for years, and failed. She could remember when Marianne was in diapers, and watched her get promoted to pull ups, underwear, become allowed to take care of herself, graduate from year after year of school, and become an adult as Jessica went the opposite way. Now even Marianne was left in charge of her.

"So, we will get onto your bath and coloring books, but first I need to take a shower. I'll be back down in time for the end of your punishment."

Undistracted, Jessica's mind wandered. She kept moving down, lower and lower, whenever she tried to move up. There was no way she'd succeed if she wasn't even allowed to decide when she got her diapers changed. She had been thinking for a long time about another way. She had tried to play their game, perhaps she could make it another way.

She moved her hands off her head and reached down to her diaper. It was double thick and wrapped in an extra layer of plastic because someone else, younger then her, wasn't trusted to tell if she messed herself and change her in time. Realistically, there was no reason why she shouldn't be allowed to to say when she needed a change, or even change herself. The only reason why she couldn't was a series of flukes and and a bizarre set of rules that meant failing in one way meant losing rights in another.

She shook her head. Realistically, there wasn't a reason why unwatched, she couldn't take it off. She had lived for decades without needing one. Right now, her babysitter was in the shower. Perhaps if she couldn't make it by playing by their rules, she could make it by breaking them.

She moved out of the corner and looked around. Lights and a tv she wasn't allowed to turn on or off, a fireplace she wasn't allowed near, and couches she wasn't allowed to sit on. The apology for that wasn't even directed at her, but at Marianne. Marianne not being trusted to tell if she was leaking was something they apologized for, Jessica not being trusted to avoid leaky diapers was expected.

She walked over to the fireplace and put her hand on it. Somehow, the small act of rebellion was thrilling. She giggled and bounced, then forced herself to stop. She shouldn't behave like a toddler if she wasn't being made to.

She walked to the lights and flicked them on and off, then sat on the couch. She reached between the couch cushions looking for the television remote, felt something hard and plastic, and took it out.

When she looked at it she realized it wasn't a remote. It was a phone. She tapped on the screen. It was Marianne's phone. She looked toward the bathroom, where water was still flowing from the shower, and she could hear Marianne singing happily. Marianne, the only person who could stop her from leaving, was in the bathroom without her phone. Naked, helpless, and with no way to call out. She looked back at the fire place and the long steel pokers.

She picked it up. It was long, hard, and heavy. A plan formed in her mind. She walked toward the bathroom's giant double door, knowing Marianne couldn't hear her over the water and her own singing.

She tested the doors and found they were unlocked. She paused, thinking about what she was going to do. If she did this, there would be no way back. People would looking for her and there would be no question what happened. However, if she didn't, she'd never get anywhere. She'd move back and back further into thicker and thicker diapers until it became her life, and lose the bet. Wasn't this all a fake world anyway, made by the genie to test her in some unfair trial? If the game is rigged, you break rules and make your own game. This was going to be rough, but with a heavy steel bar, it be over quickly.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    "Open wide!"

Jessica obeyed, and another fork of vegetables was pushed into her mouth. She chewed, and swallowed.

They were sitting in the lunch room. Separate from the main hall and fall smaller, it consisted of rows of high chairs, a scant few toys for people who had finished eating, and a mural of cartoon food on the wall. Most of the students were being fed in the high chairs, while some who had advanced were either sitting in chairs or their caretakers' laps being fed, while even fewer were feeding themselves under watchful eyes. Jessica, of course, thanks to Becky's work, was always guaranteed a spot in a high chair being fed. Becky always had ways to ensure she stayed on the lowest rungs.

"Ops! Try to keep it in sweetie!" Becky said cheerily, scooping up food from Jessica's bib and chin and putting it back in her mouth. "You're going to have to do better then that if you ever want to feed yourself.

Jessica sighed. There it was. Becky had deliberately spilled the food, of course, then spoke loud enough to ensure everyone had heard.

Becky put on a fake pouty face. "Awww don't be so sad. At least you can still eat solid food. No baby food for big girl Jessica! Yayy!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. However, knowing what Becky's 'rules' for her were, she pretended to cheer along. To do otherwise would mean one of Becky's secret punishments.

"All done!" Becky said. "Now sit tight until feeding time is over."

The humiliated woman put her elbows on the high chair's table and rested her chin on them. She looked around at the other students. It was pretty clear she didn't belong with them. Of course, the others didn't see it that way. Worse still, they often seemed to agree with that sentiment, but from the opposite end. To them, Becky was trying her best, and doing a wonderful job of helping Jessica and keeping her out of the lower rungs. The reality was far worse...

"Which test do you want to pass? The academic, or the potty training?" she had asked Jessica.

"Uhh... what? OW!" the diapered girl, squirming over Becky's lap as she delivered as 'reminder' spanking, said.

"I'll either let you pass the academic class or the next potty training. So, do you want to be a dumb diaper girl, or a smart baby?" She spanked Jessica again.

"I... OW! What?"

"Can't decide? Alright. I'll help you study for the academic test, but there is no way you are passing the potty test."

Becky wouldn't explain what that meant, and Jessica was more then nervous. Both tests were that day, and simultaneous. Becky had helped her study for the academic, going over different symbols and puzzles Jessica hadn't seen before, so she was certain to have something up her sleeve.

"Alright caretakers! Bring your toddlers to the pre school home run in 25 minutes for the test. Remember, if they ask to use the bathroom, they have until the test begins. Good luck!"

"Come on Jessy!" Becky said, and opened the high chair. She let Jessica down then attached the leash to her romper. She picked up a back pack, slung it over her shoulder, and pulled the leash.

Becky led Jessica through the halls and away from the home room. Jessica at first didn't know where they were going, but soon she recognized the halls. When Becky's two big friends returned on either side of her, she began to panic.

"NO!" she said, pulling on the leash. "Please no!"

"Now now Jessica, wheres your paci? Don't talk out, or you'll get a spanking."

Jessica was forcibly silenced with the pacifier and dragged into the diaper storage room. Once there, the door was locked, and Jessica's shoulders were grabbed.

"Alright then Jessica, time for our next game," the supposed caretaker took off her backpack and opened it up. She pulled out a massive zip lock bag full of brown beans, followed by two bottles of milk and two of water. "We agreed you could pass one test today. Since I helped you study for the academic test, we need to make sure you won't pass the potty training one, as if you had a chance anyway. So, we got you two bottles of milk with your 'special medicine' added, and plenty of beans to ensure you are full of ammunition, and that you'll be loud enough for everyone to hear. Then we have the water to rinse it all down to make you nice and soaked and hide the baked bean breath. Fair?"

"No!" Jessica screamed throw her pacifier, prompting a hard spank from one of the two boys. She stopped and let the pacifier be taken from her mouth. "No please! I can't eat all that!"

"Oh I'm sure you can, and you're going to."

"No I won't! I'll tell."

Becky sighed and shook her head. "You really are a stupid baby, aren't you? Here's the deal. You eat all this now, or I'll be locking you in the diaper bin again and leaving. I'll tell Mr. Eran you ran away, and you'll spend the entire test period locked in there. You'll fail anyway because you missed it, and when you get back you'll have a nice, long spanking for running to look forward to. Or, you play along, eat it, fail the test, and don't have to spend the next few hours in a pile of messy diapers." She wrinkled her nose and looked at the box. "You made a lot of these anyway, might as well re-unite you with your work. Jacob? Jillian?"

They grabbed her shoulders. "NO please!" she sobbed. "I'll do it."

"Good girl," Becky said, ruffling her hair. "Now, not a word of this to Mr. Eran, or it will seem like you are making excuses for your messy pampers, and Jacob and Jillian will be witnesses on my side. Then its back in the bin anyway, and a paddling to boot."

The two boys held Jessica's shoulders as Becky opened the bag. The smell came to Jessica even through the stench of the diapers, and after having just eaten, made her stomach turn.

"Why do you let her do this?" she asked one of the boys. She couldn't tell them apart, but they were always helping with the schemes.

One shrugged his shoulders. "You mean why do we help our girlfriend rather then the bratty girl who spent years moving back grades? Gee I wonder. What do you think we can do with her that we can't do with someone whose stuck in diapers?"

"Wh..."

"Its beyond your mental status to get it now, but adults have fun in ways you don't know about. Plus I pay them. No open up!"

The first spoonful was jammed in Jessica's mouth, and she almost chocked.

"Now now, be careful! If I have to change your outfit to hide what we did I'll fill your diaper with itching powder."

Another spoonful. Jessica whined and chocked it down. More and more went down, and she watched the pile in the bag slowly shrink as her stomach became more and more bloated.

"Please, no more. I'm going to be sick! MPHH" she begged before being cut off by another spoon. Her stomach cramped horribly.

"Almost done! Open for the airplane! Good girl! Don't worry, it will be coming out of you soon, just not the way you want it too."

Next Jessica's mouth was filled with the bottles, and she drank them down. When finished, she was painfully full, and felt her stomach pushing against the tapes of her diaper. She felt gas rising in her stomach, and burped loudly. One of the boys patted her back, and she burped again.

Becky waved a hand in front of her nose. "Whew! Stinky already. Remember now, no telling, or its back in the bin!" She grabbed the leash again, and after opening the door slightly to ensure no one was in the hall, pulled it through. Jessica waddled as best she could after, struggling not to bend over due to the painful cramping.

'Hello Mr. Eran!" Becky said happily when they reached the classroom. "We are here for today's test. Oh, and Jessica said a naughty word, so she'll need a spanking. Isn't that right Jessica?"

"Yes Ms. Becky," Jessica said. She of course had said no such thing, but Becky never gave up the chance to get her punished.

They were back in the now familiar home room, which had been re-arranged for test taking. Blinders had been added to the round tables, as had some separate desks, as the students weren't considered mature enough for test taking. One, larger then most of the others, was marked with Jessica's name.

Becky then leaned in close to the teacher. "The word was 'drat."" She heard her whisper. "I don't know if she knows what it means. She pointed to her diaper when she said it, so I think she thought it was messy, but it was just bunched up at the bottom."

"I see," Mr. Eran replied. "Well, we will deal with that later. For now she has the test. Jessica, do you remember the rules?'

Jessica nodded.

"90 minutes. That means until the clock looks like that." He pointed at a drawing on the chalk board. "If you can keep from messing until then, you'll get a gold star. Wetting is fine, we will work on that later."

Jessica sighed. At her stage, avoiding wetting was considered beyond her, and she was only tested on messing. Since that was even deemed too difficult, she was giving humiliatingly short time periods, then normally expected to mess her diapers after anyway. She had been told if she did enough of them, she could try sitting on the potty.

She looked at the pink plastic potty that sat at the front of the class room to remind her what she was working for. Normally, using it meant all the caretakers and multiple eyes watching, hands ready to clean, and a standing ovation upon finishing. In any other world, it would be a humiliating predicament, and now it seemed a trophy beyond her grasp.

"At the same time, you have your basic intelligence function test. Good luck," Mr. Eran said.

This test was a series of basic letter identification, simple math and counting, and puzzles. She closed her eyes and pictured all the practice examples. They had gone through a few of them, and for once, she felt prepared. She knew she had a good chance of passing this time.

Her stomach turned. The diaper test, on the other hand, was another matter.

"Before we begin," the teacher said. "Jessica, do you think you need to go potty?"

"No," Jessica said. Her stomach rolled over, but she saw Becky smiling behind the teacher and knew to keep lying.

"Do you think you'll mess your diapers?"

"No."

"I'm giving you the chance now. If you think you won't make it, say so now and this won't count as a test. Its only a fail if you don't know its coming. We can even let you use the potty now, and give you a treat if you do. Do you want to try, or do the test?"

Jessica looked at the potty. The thought of sitting on it in front of the class and using it was humiliating, but still more then she hoped for. "No, I don't need to go potty."

"Ok then, to your desk."

Jessica went to her desk.. Her stomach grumbled horribly. As she sat down, she heard a loud fart escape into her diaper, then a round of giggles from the class.

The teacher knocked on his desk. "Alright. The written test will come around in a half hour for those who are doing it. For now, sit still and do your best to keep your diapers clean. Good luck to you all on both aspects."

Jessica struggled not to let anything else out. At this point it was too late, and anything solid in her diaper would be a fail. Becky waved and left the room, abandoning her to her fate.

Another fart came out, and there was more giggling.

Jessica was already near bursting. She wet herself, hoping it would at least erase some of the pressure, but she still heard another fart when she was done. Her diaper was soon soaked, and each movement and fart brought a squish. Even with the thick padding, after all the bottles she'd been fed, it felt like she was sitting in a puddle. More gas came out as the beans did their work, muffled by the now soaked diaper, but loud enough for the class to hear and react.

"Jessica, are you alright? I'd hate to fail someone this early," the teacher asked.

"Yes, what do you mean?" Jessica said, repeating the line she had been given.

"Is that not you making noises?"

"What noises? The laughter?"

The teacher sighed. "No, the other noise. You hear it?"

"Yes."

"Do you know where its coming from?"

Jessica pretended to think, then shook her head. "No." She wanted to tell him and run for the potty, but she knew the punishment from Becky and her friends would be worse then any messy diaper.

He sighed. "Alright, carry on."

Her stomach turned again, loudly enough for the others to hear. She looked at the clock, and saw the hands had barely moved.

More gas was building up inside her. Her stomach ached and cramped, and she was desperate to get it out. She pushed slightly, and farted again, louder and longer then before. There was more laughter, and the teacher called the class to silence.

The relief only lasted a moment before it came again. She was full to the point of aching from the beans, and the laxatives made it feel like everything was pushing to get out.

Another fart escaped, and she pushed for more to feel the relief. Once again, it was short lived.

The written test was finally going around. She was third of the way through.

Her stomach was aching again. She began to relax and push a bit, hoping for some relief. She felt herself wet even more as she tried, a feeling that was so common now it was almost automatic. She began to fart, and it kept coming out, getting more giggles as it continued.

"Here, the test," the person in front of her said. He reached behind himself, but it was out of range of her desk.

Groaning inwardly, Jessica stood up slightly, leaned forward and reach out. She felt the soaked padding hanging between her legs. She didn't want to risk standing up, especially as she was pushing to release gas, but felt she had no choice. She reached, relaxed, and let more gas out.

She gasped. She knew she was taking a risk by relaxing, but the feeling still came as a shock. She felt hot mush pour out of her and into her diaper, which inflated behind her. She collapsed onto the desk, helpless as she messed herself to the chorus of laughter.

"I think Jessica messed herself," the person sitting beside her said.

"Jessica, is that true?" the teacher asked.

She looked at the tattle tell, then at him. "No," she said.

He sighed. "Its... its fine. Just do the rest of your test. Becky helped you study for that, remember?"

"Uh huh," she said.

She opened the test, and, as so many times before since coming to this world, wanted to cry. Nothing was what she remembered. The symbols, the puzzles, the signs were all new. She should have known better then to trust Becky.

"Jessica?" the teacher said.

She looked up.

"We take our tests sitting down."

Jessica sighed, and moved back to her chair, and felt herself mess again as she coached down. She took the test she knew she had no chance of passing then settled down into the mess, and her now all but confirmed fate.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    "Becky! Jessica! Ho... ooo..." he said, and stopped, plugging his nose as he got close.

"I'm sorry we were late Mr. Eran. Jessica was trying to build this block castle but couldn't get it right." She handed him the bag, which held a few large, simple blocks in bright colors.

"Oh... this is even below her level," Mr. Eran replied.

"Yes, and I think she knew that so she wanted to keep trying. We had to take her from it but she wants to keep it as a challenge toy. Isn't that right Jessica?" She took the pacifier out of her mouth so she could speak.

Jessica looked at her, then at the teacher. "Yes," she said sadly.

"Awww, its ok Jessica," she rubbed her head. "It was a hard toy. We'll get some easier ones for you, and we can work our way up to that one. Won't that be fun?"

"Uh huh," she said.

"We also had to change her outfit. She asked if she could hold her bottle and we tried it, but she spilled. Isn't that right Jessica?"

"Uh huh," Jessica said, fuming inwardly.

Mr. Eran looked disappointed but nodded slowly. "And what about... the other part of her testing?"

"Oh. Jessica, is there something you want to say? Something you want to ask for?"

Jessica shook her head.

Becky patted her bottom as if to remind her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I uh... I just want to play."

Mr. Eran sighed. "Are you sure Jessica? Something you want to tell us about your diaper?"

She shook her head.

"That isn't good."

"Do you need a change?"

"No. My diaper is clean, I want to play," Jessica said. Her chest got heavy.

"Oh I'm sure she knows, its ok." Becky turned Jessica toward her and stood inches from her. "Jessica, do you smell something? Smell and see. We talked about how to tell."

Jessica made a show of sniffing the air. "Something is stinky."

"Do you know what it is?"

Jessica shook her head.

"Could it be coming from your diaper?"

"No," Jessica said. She wanted to cry and scream out, but she knew the next option was worse.

"Are you sure your diaper is clean? I think I smell a messy diaper. Remember, we talked about this."

"Its clean."

Becky reached behind her and pressed the padding into her. Jessica's hair stood on edge. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Becky sighed. She made a show of seeming bewildered. "Alright, last step. Jessica, your diaper is messy. You smell that? You feel that?" she pressed it in again. "That means you messed your diaper. Ok?"

"Ok."

"So do you have a messy diaper?"

Jessica felt tears forming. "No."

The teacher put a hand on her shoulder. "That is alright Jessica. I can see this is confusing you, and your almost crying. We will work on it, and Becky is one of the best to help you. Lets get you changed. Oh and Becky, thank you for running her through the steps. There is only so much you can do."

Jessica was lifted and set down on a table with a squish, and Becky got to work stripping and cleaning her. The onesie was designed for diaper changes, and had snaps along the edges. Jessica wondered how many, even in pre school, had as little control as she was given.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied

Jessica instantly gagged on the smell as she landed on the mountain of soft, squishy material. She turned around and tried to get up, but hit the top of the lid that shut behind her, then heard a click.

She pounded on the lid. "Let me out!" she shouted. She was crying. The wet, acidic smell surrounded her, and she could almost taste it. Though it was pitch black she knew what every surface she lay on was, and the thought made her feel sick. She felt herself sink down, and struggled to stay on top.

"Please," she begged. "I'll do anything." She hit the top again.

"Ah ah ah," Becky said. "No hitting the walls, or I'll leave you in there even longer. We are going to leave now, and I promise no one else can hear you or has the key to free you. When we get back, we'll discuss what happens next, ok?"

"Please no! I'll do anything! Hey!" Jessica shouted as she heard footsteps leave the room and the door shut behind them.

She sobbed helplessly in the stinking plastic container. She kept calling out and pounding on the walls, but she knew it was pointless. No one could hear her, and there was no way she was breaking the seal. The bit of fresh air that came out of the joints in the lid gave her some relief, and she tried to press her nose against it, but in the end the smell was everywhere. She gave up and fell back down into the pile.

She lost track of time. It was almost pitch black, and she couldn't hear anything outside of the box. Time dragged on.

Eventually she heard footsteps again. She heard a banging on the outside.

"Hello Jessica! Its Becky again. You ready to talk?"

"Yes," Jessica whimpered.

Jessica heard a click, and the hinged door opened up to show Becky's smiling face, flanked by the two boys she had been with earlier. Jessica tried to climb out, but the boys pushed her back down.

"Whew! Its stinky in there! I hope you had fun in our little game!" She waved a hand in front of her nose, and Jessica glared.

"Aww trying to look tough? Your diapers and pigtails aren't helping. By the way, do you know what happened after we first met?"

Jessica shook her head.

"The first thing they did was spank me. Do you know how often someone that age, besides you, gets spanked? Not only did I lose my care taking and punishment rights, My freedom from corporal punishment was removed, and I promise you, there were a lot of people I had baby sat that now got their sweet revenge."

"I... I'm sorry," Jessica said.

"The next thing they did was demote my potty training. You see that one messy diaper was the first in a while, and your friend there argued that I did it unintentionally, and since I had said I didn't think it was messy, they decided I wasn't doing that right either. It was the last tick of a few other 'mistakes' they had against me. Suddenly all my cheer leading friends came out and testified against me, that I argued about it. Some friends eh? Figures some of them ended up in charge of me and giving me spankings and changes to. I was back in printed diapers that evening, and it was two years before I got back to where I was."

Jessica stared dumbly, unsure of what to say.

"ANd obviously, since I was still apparently wetting and messing myself with no control like you, I couldn't be a cheerleader anymore. I still needed my sports credit, so they made me the water girl. WATER GIRL. From head cheerleader to water girl, and getting spanked by the cheerleaders when I'm late, or changed by them when I'm messy. You know how that feels?"

"No, I'm sorry, please..." Jessica tried to apologize but was cut off. The truth was she had been in the same scenario many times, but she didin't think saying that would get her out of whatever was coming.

"You know whats even WORSE? They made me a mascot. A freaking mascot. Our actual mascot didn't show up one game, so I was made to fill in, then some times after. And why not? I was the little girl in printed diapers, they were the athletes. The first time, I had to go out with that stupid outfit and my diaper showing so everyone could awww at me. Do you even know what they do with a mascot like me? I bet youre too much of a dumb baby. Do you?"

Jessica shook her head. She never went to the games, her 'Daddy" didn't like them.

"I was a 'baby mascot.' Normally a mascot just wears the costume and it covers them head to toe.They dance around, throw things into the crowed, and get cheers. That might have been better, though it would have been humiliating enough, but no. A baby mascot is someone whose the same age and knows the players, but is multiple levels below them. Normally it be someone who also needs full caretaking and lower academics, but since they decided I would do, and the threat of spankings got me playing along. I wore the top part, but with my legs uncovered and my diaper showing, so everyone knew I was beneath them. I had to crawl around like a baby, even though I was way past the level I could walk. The players and cheerleaders would take turns showing me off to the crowed, bottle feeding me, bouncing me on their knees, spanking me if they got angry..." she began to tear. "It was horrible. Sometimes I wouldn't even get the top part of the outfit, just a diaper, baby t shirt and pacifier I ddin't need."

She got angry and pointed at Jessica. "That should have been YOURE role. You were the one actually at that level. But nooo, I was the one available at the moment, and they said the crowed liked me. It was a full year of that, then more years until I was allowed to complete potty training, and more before I finally got out."

"BUt now Jessica, I'm a qualified caretaker. You know what is going to happen now?"

Jessica shook her head.

"What is supposed to happen is that I'm going to train you to full potty independence. And from that outside, that is what it will look like."

"Ok..." Jessica said.

"But you, little diaper girl, will screw it up. I'm going to use every trick and method, and you will sit there filling your pants and complaining you don't know why or even that its happening."

"What!? No I'm not!"

"Yes you are. You're going to keep doing that until you're back in full baby diapers, the lowest ones I can put you in." She held up the example, full printed, and even thicker then the ones Jessica was wearing. "Meanwhile, I know you're dumb enough to fail all the academic classes, and you'll be back in a nursery."

"No! I'll tell them!" Jessica shouted.

"No you won't. You know why?" she said, taunting.

"Why?" Jessica said.

"Because it will be your word against mine and both my friends here, and you are already the little girl who lies about filling your pants. No one will believe you."

Jessica gulped.

"Meanwhile, each time you slip up, it will be back in this room, back over me knee, and back in the bucket. You want to avoid sleeping there every night I babysit you? Play along. Got it?"

Jessica stared. She couldn't do that, could she? There had to be a way out.

"Oh, it looks like she isn't certain. Jacob, want to close it so she has more time to think?"

"No!" Jessica shouted. She gave up for now, and hoped she'd find a way out later. "I'll do it."

Becky patted her head. "Good soon-to-be-baby. Now, first thing first, fill that diaper of yours. I know you don't have full control, but you aren't going out of this room until its nice and messy."

Jessica looked down at her diaper. "I don't have to go right now."

Becky rolled her eyes. "As if someone like you could ever tell. Just push until something comes out. We have all day."

Jessica sighed. She pushed her bottom up slightly and pressed on her bowels.

It was an odd feeling. After so many times struggling not to mess her diaper and failing, here she was in the opposite position. After several minutes of pushing and grunting, she gave and pouted at Becky.

"Lets see." Becky said, and Jessica turned to show her the diaper. She felt Becky pat it and open it up. Becky sighed. "Well, you tried. I suppose doing something like that on command is beyond you. Good diaper girl for trying. Jacob, since she's being a good baby, want to help her out?"

"I'm not a baby!" Jessica said. She felt hands grab her and lift her.

"You will be soon, and since we know its happening, when were in private you are going to act like one and we will call you it." Becky replied with a sharp smack on her bottom.

Jessica groaned as she was put back on the ground. This was turning out even worse then she hoped. She felt a hand open the back of her diaper.

"Hmmm this really won't do. What do you think Jacob? Jillian?"

"Definitly not," one of them said.

"I think we've all seen her in worse," the other replied.

"Agreed. Not her fault though, she tried, she's just a dumb baby. Want to help her out? And, you, diaper butt, be a good girl and play along. No struggling!"

Jessica watched in horror as one of the two men, the one who had lifted her, reached into the box and took out a messy diaper. "No, no please!" She shouted, but was silenced by a sharp smack on her bottom. He opened it, then opened the back of Jessica's diaper and dumped the contents in. The horrified girl screamed, and felt hands massage the mess into her. A moment later another was added, then another, and Jessica felt her diaper sag heavily behind her.

"That seems full enough," her tormentor said. "Now, lets get you cleaned up a bit. We don't want you smelling worse then you normally do."

The trio produced wet sponges. The stripped a now messy and whining blond to her diapers then wiped her down. One held up a second romper outfit, this one more decorated then her last, with pink bunnies and hearts on the sleeves and 'pampered toddler,' written in cursive across the chest. Jessica sighed and let herself get dressed. While they were both rompers, designed for the toddler level, the one Marianne had picked out for her had at least been plain enough she could pretend it wasn't utterly humiliating. The written declaration of her status was on some of the outfits, and whether she got them or not depended on her caretaker.

Her current caretaker put a pacifier in her mouth, then a finger in her face. "Now, we are going to your home room. That is where we will take you to report your progress, otherwise you'll be in my special care. Once we are there, you are going to play along with everything I say, and you will deny that you messed your diaper. Understood?"

Jessica looked sadly at her, then at the door, but found no way out. She nodded.

"Good girl." The leash was hooked, and Jessica was lead through the hallways. Becky walked in front of her, holding a leash with one hand and a bag of blocks in the other.

The massive, sagging diaper swayed behind her. It was far more then she remembered ever feeling in one, and far more then the diaper was meant to take. Jessica could barely walk and squished we each step. The reactions she was used to getting in the hallways, the laughter and occasionally teasing about the smell, were far more exaggerated as the plastic padding barely contained her mess. People audibly gasped and reached for their noses She felt fluid dripping out, and realized it was leaking. Even after all this time, she hadn't felt this disgusted.

Finally she reached the home room. Becky opened the door and multiple sets of eyes, of toddlers and those deemed to be such, turned toward her. The room was completely carpeted, brightly colored, and filled with toys. Some were general toys- dolls, stuffed animals, action figures. Others were a kind Jessica had seen before- piles of blocks, puzzles, books, they were meant to be played with but also test the user. Unlike the desks of the previous classes, this room had three large, round tables with small chairs at them, along with high chairs, cribs, and a playpen- for people not considered ready for kindergarten. A tall man with salt and pepper hair approached.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    Jessica sat grumpily in her high chair.

"Well you have to eat something!" Mrs. Jeffreyson said.

Jessica turned away. The food she was getting now was always mush, and always spoon fed. She couldn't stand the taste or the humiliation at the moment.

"Come on! I have to eat to you know!" she said, forcing a spoon toward Jessica. Jessica turned and it spilled over her cheek. Mrs. Jeffreyson sighed and wiped it off.

The doctor watched carefully. He looked at the girl in the high chair, and at the younger girl who now sat independently, feeding herself. The later was finishing, and carefully lay her knife and fork beside the plate, then wiped herself with the napkin and put it down. She sat patiently for the other's to finish. The former was pushing herself back in the high chair as more food dripped down her shirt and onto her thick, exposed diaper.

"Sweetie," he said.

"Yes dear?" she replied.

"Why don't you sit down a moment."

She looked at him. "But, who will feed the baby?" she asked. Jessica banged her fist on the table. She still wasn't used to being 'the baby."

"I have an idea," the doctor replied. His wife, who Jessica had heard called "Elizabeth" and "Elise" but was only ever allowed to refer to as "Mrs. Jeffreyson" or "Mommy," sat down.

"Marianne honey?"

"Yes Dad," she replied promptly, using the name she was allowed to use at her station, and he smiled.

"You've passed all your basic behaviors classes, right?"

"Yes Dad."

"And basic manners?"

"Yes Dad."

"Very good. And tell me, how are your caretaking classes going?"

"Very well Dad."

"Good. Why don't you show us," he said, and pointed at Jessica.

"Wha..." Jessica said, glancing back and forth between the two.

"Sure! Thank you Dad!" Marianne exclaimed, bolting out of her chair.

"She can't feed me! She's a kid!" Jessica complained.

"Now now, don't whine. She has passed all her basic skills and is more then qualified to take care of someone in your station. And she is far from a kid now."

Jessica tried to complain, but didn't know what to say. He was right. Marianne wasn't a kid any more, she had grown, and the difference only drove home how long Jessica had been in the strange world without any progress. Marianne had flown through the grades and was almost in pull ups. Jessica was still in kindergarten and getting her diapers changed in class. However, the thought of someone she once knew as a kid, saw as so much below her, and had looked down on now feeding her was horrfying to Jessica, and she pushed the offered spoon away.

"Bad girl!" Marianne said.

"Yes, and what do we do with bad girls, Marianne?" the doctor asked.

"No! You can't let her! Not her please, you do it!"

"Jessica if you complain you'll only make it worse. Marianne, proceed."

Marianne undid the latch on her high chair, dragged her out, and foced her over her lap.

SMACK! The blow came down. Of all the spanks she had received, it was by far the most humiliating.

SMACK! She didn't bother to struggle. The situation was clear, and she knew there was no way around it.

SMACK! Even if it didn't hurt, it was still the most effective punishment she had been given. Each blow reminded her of how far she had sank. She sobbed.

SMACK SMACK SMACK! The spanking continued, and Jessica lay still.

"Good girl. Now, back in the high chair," the younger girl, herself still wearing a diaper, if a much thinner one, ordered.

Jessica climbed back in, and let herself be fed.

Jessica kept her head down. There was laughter again, but she ignored it.

Marianne, now in a school girl's uniform, the kind Jessica had first been in, led Jessica, now in a preschooler's outfit with a thick diaper bulging through, by the leash through the town and toward the school. Her defeat seemed final. She passed by the nursery and was glad there was at least one other level behind her.

She was lead into the smaller, brightly colored halls and past rooms filled with carpets and toys. Even among children a third her size, she was one of few who sucked a pacifier on command, with no right to speak, and one of few in the thick, printed diapers that marked her as nearly completely incompetent, and only one level above the lowest.

She was led to a group of older students standing in a circle. They wore a mixture of school girl dresses, nurses uniforms, and maid's outifts.

"These are the more advanced caretaking students," Melanie said, looking closely at Jessica. "You remember your last caretaker, Sarah?" Jessica thought. She had had a few now, and they all blurred. "She moved around, so you are being assigned a new one. They are working on their work classifications. One of them will help you with your potty training. I need to go to my class. Will you be ok with them?"

Jessica nodded, and she left. She looked at the students. Two of them, both together, stood out. One wore a maid's dress, the other a school girl's, and both were slight. However, they looked different then the others.

One noticed her staring and blushed. "They, uh... decided we were better off as girls," he said.

Jessica turned away and tried not to stare.

A teacher came by and began assigning roles. Jessica remained still, knowing better then to move when no one held her leash. Finally someone took it, and Jessica followed her. It was a muscular, brown haired woman.

"Hello Jessica!" she said, stopping to face her.

Jessica waved.

The woman leaned in close to her and smiled. "Aww you don't remember me, do you?"

Jessica shook her head.

She ruffled her hair. "Didn't think so. Poor, dumb baby. Here, this will help."

She opened a door and lead Jessica in. Instantly Jessica gagged and plugged her nose.

It was the diaper disposal room. Stark white ceramic walls went around large plastic barrows, all filled with used diapers. Stacks of clean ones in different thicknesses and colors went along side one wall.

"Remember this?" the woman said, pointing to one of the barrows. "I had to push that for five years because of what you did to me. You know how far you set me back? Head cheerleader to having to be changed by a teacher?"

"No!" Jessica shouted, realizing. The pacifier dropped to the ground.

"That is right, its Becky, the girl whose cheerleading career you ruined. I'm only now close to starting it again. Now, its my turn."

"Please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..." she was silenced as Becky pushed the pacifier back in her mouth. They locked them, and held up the keys, showing Jessica.

"I don't care what you meant to do. Its payback time." Becky walked over to the stack of diapers. She held up one that was identical to the one Jessica wore. "You know they keep these here just for you? You are the only one in the school who needs them in this size." She chuckled, and Jessica blushed, ashamed. "And now, my goal is to get you into this one."

She held up another diaper in her other hand. It was far thicker and completely covered in an all over print. "BABY" was written in block lettering across the front.

"No please!" Jessica said. It was the final, lowest level of diapers, where she wouldn't be trusted on her own word if she messed, and even punished for trying, when anyone at all was treated as more mature then the wearer. From what she had heard, no one her age went into them and got out. She turned around, but the door was blocked by two more girls, one of whom held up a key. They grabbed Jessica by either arm.

"But first, you are going to see a bit of what its like to have to push a diaper barrel for five years. I took it as an extra job in my final year, you know. Its your fault it went on so long."

"I'm sorry!" Jessica said.

"Ah ah ah, you are already going to be spanked, don't make me punish you for speaking out of turn too. Now, Jacob, Jillian, would you mind?"

The two lifted her up, carried her to an open barrel, and dropped the screaming, squirming girl inside.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    "Well?"

Jessica squirmed.

"Can you answer any of these questions?"

She didn't answer.

"Can you?"

The questions were all simple. Or, at least, they should have been, if Jessica understood any of the writing. She recognized some of the symbols, and could even make out a few words. However, the rest remained a mystery.

The principle sighed. "You know, you said you had finished your academic education."

She flung herself forward on the massive wooden desk, arms pleading. "I did! But the numbers were different! There were ten of them! And 26 letters, and they looked different too! It was all different."

He rolled his eyes. 'I've told you, no one believes this. There is no such thing as a ten digit number system. You don't need to make excuses, and if you keep lying you'll be punished again."

She jumped back from the desk.

"That is what I thought."

She bit down on her pacifier. Leaning over the desk was a position she was all too accustomed too, though under much different circumstances. She was sure she had felt each of the belts and straps pinned to the wall behind him.

"I'm not lying!" she tried again.

"Even if it were true, you've been in more then long enough to learn. How long have you been here for?"

Jessica's mouth hung open as she struggled for an answer. How long had it been? Time seemed to blur when there were no clear holidays she recognized, and school went all year long. People she had known had gotten bigger, and some had graduated. She really had no idea how long, or even if the years were the same length here.

"Whatever. I'm not getting into that by now," he said. "I think we over estimated you by putting you into final grade. You still have a way to go before you reach that."

Jessica's eyes went wide. "No, please..."

He shook his head. "No more arguing. Anyway, Melanie will be graduating soon, and we need a place where you can be supervised more. We are going to give you one more shot before its back to kindergarten."

"WHAT!?"

"Don't worry, we have someone who can help you. Melanie?"

The door opened, and Melanie came in, along with someone shorter. Jessica's mouth went wide when she saw who was standing beside her."

"Hello big sister," Marianne said, holding up a romper that matched her own. "I'm going to help you pass middle academics!"

"No! PLease, not her," Jessica pleaded.

"Now now," the principle said. "There is no shame here. Melanie will help take care of you outside of class, and Marianne will instruct you inside. Now lets get you dressed into your new uniform."

Jessica wanted to protest, but knew better. She whined as Melanie and the principle undressed her down into her diapers, then put her into the yellow romper. They tied her hair in pigtails, as most of the younger female students had.

"Now, isn't that better? More fitting, anyway. It will do much better to hold your diapers in when you mess," the principle said encouragingly, and Jessica pouted. "Now, off to class."

Jessica hid her face in her hands as she was led by her leash through the halls in her elementary school uniform. "Elementary school," here was different, of course, and seemed to last much longer, but she still stood out like a sore thumb. She heard the chuckles, though, and realized there was no point. There was only one student who might end up in this situation, and they all knew who it was. THey had all seen, heard, and smelled, the evidence.

She was lead into another wing of the school. The walls, normally bare, became covered with school made art and displays. Some of it was what she would have expected, and some was far more advanced then even she could do. Another thing she'd fail at, she counted.

She was lead into a brightly painted class room. Half the ground was carpet, and the chalk board was filled with basic math questions. The teacher, a tall woman in a grey suit, tapped her desk.

"Attention class," she said. The students all stopped and ran to stand in a line. "We have a new student here, a very special student. Everyone please welcome Jessica."

"High Jessica!" they said, and Jesicca blushed.

She felt a nudge. It was Marianne. "Do your curtsy, silly. The no skirt version."

Jessica blushed at being corrected by someone younger then her, and did her best imitation, then announced herself.

SHe felt a hand on her head, ruffling her hair.

"Hey!" she shouted.

It was Marianne. "Sorry, couldn't resist. I LOVE your hair in pigtails. Anyway, I have to go. Call me if you need anything. Bye bye!"

Soon they were seated, and Jessica was beside Marianne. The teacher started asking the class questions, going down the rows student by student. The questions being asked seemed the kind Jessica had in junior high or high school, but she couldn't answer them at all. She didn't even know what type of question they were.

The teacher came to her. "What is the square of zinon?" the teacher asked.

Jessica's mind was a blank. Was it a history question? Something from a book? Politics?

"Well?" she asked. A few students giggled.

Perhaps zinon was a number. "Square" could mean it squared, or square root here...

"Well? its an easy question."

"Five?" Jessica said, and the class erupted in laughter.

"Yes, a VERY special student," the teacher said, and the class laughed again.

"Hey!" Jesicca said. "That was mean!" She felt herself beginning to tear.

"Oh, don't complain. Marianne, want to help her out? I think she needs her pacifier too."

"The answer is zelda," Marianne said. "Here," she whispered to Jessica, handing her the pacifier. "Its ok. You'll learn."

"NO! I don't want to! This isn't fair!" Jessica shouted, slamming her hands on her desk.

"Jessica," the teacher said. "You know this is your last shot. Don't mess it up on your first day."

"Why are you making fun of me!? I'm trying my best!" she said.

"Oh are you? What is eight times eran?"

"Uh..."

"Who lead the failed assault on the Athenians?"

"Xerxes?"

The class laughed. "Don't make stuff up. Who is the president of Eumeles?"

"I don't..."

"Who wrote "The Islands of the Sun?"

"I..." the class was laughing. Jessica's vision blurred as her eyes watered over.

"How many days in a fornite?"

"I don't... please, no more..."

"Can you demonstrate a proper bull dance? Draw a picture for me? Write a melody?"

"No..."

"Anyone else here can."

"PLease! I'm sorry! Just don't do this! I'll try."

The teacher shook her head. "YOu've been saying that a while now. One more question."

"What?"

"Can you keep your diaper dry for five minutes?"

The class laughed again.

"I..."

"Someone please check her. I'm sure she wet and can't tell. Perhaps that is what you need to focus on."

"I... NO!" someone reached for the buckle of her romper. She didn't even know who it was, but the thought of being treated as an infant by someone clearly younger then her was too much. She looked around at the laughing faces of the class, back at the teacher, and ran out the door.

"JESSICA!" the teacher shouted.

She ran down the hall. She heard footsteps behind herself, and looked back to see the teacher chasing. She turned another hall, then went into a door.

She collapsed on the inside, trying to keep her voice down. She heard the foot steps pass by.

She sighed, then put her head between her legs.

The entire situation was horrible. She had thought her treatment before was humiliating, but this was so much worse. Struggling and failing and each humiliating task, then being laughed at as the teacher made fun of her... Worse still, the teacher was right. After so long being denied toilet use, she wasn't sure if she was wet or not. She reached down to press her hand against the padding, but stopped herself, not wanting to know. Her eyes watered.

"Awww, who is this?" a friendly female voice said.

Jessica looked up, startled. Of course there were people in the room she had turned into. Why would she assume it was empty?

"Its that poor girl who needs the baby diapers," someone said. "And she's crying!" The woman speaking, a short, stocky, and short haired woman in a long white apron said.

Lunch ladies, Jessica thought. They were lunch ladies. This must be their break room. The room was filled with couches and tables covered with cards.

The woman walked to Jessica and leaned over her. She wiped a tear away. "What's your name little one?"

"Jessica," she sniffed.

"Aww what a pretty name. And what is wrong?"

"I'm just... I don't know."

"I bet your just hungry. You want something to eat?"

Jessica sniffed. She'd have taken any comfort at that point. "Mhmm," she nodded.

"Come here," the woman said, and led Jessica by the hand. She took her to the couch, then sat down.

"What are...WHOAH!" Jessica began to ask, but was cut off as she was picked up off her feet. The woman lifted her easily, then deposited her in her lap.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

"Shhh little one, just quiet down and drink," the woman said. She unbuttoned her apron.

"No, NO NO!" Jessica shouted.

The woman ignored her. She pulled out a breast and shoved Jessica's face into it.

"MMPH!" Jessica said, trying to push away.

"Now now," she said. "Be a good girl. I don't want to have to spank a poor sobbing girl."

Jessica moaned, and began to suck. Warm liquid filled her mouth. The taste wasn't bad, but the thought of what she was doing made Jessica nauseas.

"There is a good girl," the woman cooed, patting her bottom. "Clean diaper too it seems! Might be a little wet though, we'll check later." There was THAT question answered.

Jessica kept sucking. She was glad when the liquid finally slowed, and her head was pulled away. She hoped to be set down. Instead, she was picked up, and put in another woman's lap.

Jessica tried to push away. Once was bad enough, but she couldn't let them think she was used to this.

The woman held on tight as Jessica struggled. She smacked her hard on the rear, making her yelp, then pushed her head into her breast hard.

Jessica squirmed. Her face was full of the woman's chest, and she couldn't breath. "MMM MMMPH!" she said.

"There there, we know your still almost a baby, but you are a big one. You'll need more then that. Keep drinking and I'll let you out a bit," she said.

Jessica stopped struggling and began drinking. The woman cooed and stroked her hair as she drank. Jessica was passed around from lap to lap, feeling her stomach fill with the heavy fluid. It rumbled ominously, a feeling Jessica had learned would soon mean an embarrassingly long diaper change.

"Yes, she's right in here. We kept her occupied while we called you," the first lunch lady said. Jessica turned her head. The principle and Melanie were standing side by side. Both had their hands on there hips, and both were glaring. Melanie held a leash, and the principle a long paddle.

"That was your one shot, Jessica," the principle said. "Its back to kindergarten."

Melanie approached, hooked her leash on, and took her to a table where she was bent over. She began crying before the first blow landed on her diaper, which Jessica finally knew for certain was very, very full.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    Part 6:
    Becky put her hands on her hips. "I don't think I need to explain anything to YOU, Melanie."

"Oh yeah? Well then perhaps you'll LOVE to explain why you were harassing a lower level girl in the principles office instead."

Her eyes went wide. "You wouldn't... Besides! She challenged me! I had every right too..."She put on a confident face but her voice was shaky.

"Oh? Did she? You think they'd agree with that? All those spanks? All that gloating and taunting? Sitting on her? Humiliating someone isn't a fair punishment."

"Well, I uhh..."

"You know the normal thing here is to make you go through the same thing, so you learn your lesson."

She went pale.

"They'd probably also remove your ability to punish."

"They wouldn't...Besides, you couldn't. I'm almost graduating. She's basically a pre-schooler level. No one would believe you."

Melanie put a finger on her chin as if she was thinking. "Oh yeah? You are near graduating, aren't you? Finished your sports, academics, independence, caretaking, toilet training...?"

"Yes, just about."

"Oh?" she sniffed the air. "Because I think I smell another stinky diaper."

"What!?"

"I'm a fully qualified caretaker. You have to tell me when you mess or else you lose the right to self judge. So you wouldn't have a messy diaper you aren't telling me about, would you? And you wouldn't want to tell me that, when you were sitting on her, you were messy? That wouldn't be good for you at all."

"WHAT!? You can't do this!" She looked at the other cheerleaders for help, but they looked away.

"Did you mess your pampers?"

"NO! And they aren't pampers! They aren't even printed."

Melanie walked up to Becky, and to the shock of the later, pulled up her skirt and put a hand on her bottom. Becky gasped and screamed as she pushed the mess into her.

"Did you mess your pampers, Becky?"

She put her hands on her face. "Yes."

"And you lied about it, or you couldn't tell?"

"I..."

"Tell me!"

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I'll let her on the team! She can... she can carry bags and practice in the off season," she pleaded, getting more and more desperate.

Jessica looked at Melanie hopefully.

"No, we both know she wouldn't be capable of that." Jessica sighed. Another road to passing closed. "Your lack of emotional control says something too. We'll see what happens to you." Melanie wiggled a finger in the larger woman's face, then turned around. Becky hung her head down as the others came to comfort her.

"Come on Jessica," she said. She grabbed her hand and pulled her away. Jessica followed along happily.

Once they were out of ear shot, Melanie stopped and faced Jessica.

"Thank you SO MUCH! You really!"

Melanie reached around and smacked her bottom. Jessica squealed, both from the pain and the shock. It squished against her, and she shivered at the feel. "Hey that is full!'

Melanie put a finger in her face. "Don't talk with your pacifier! You know the rules." She said angrily.

Jessica squirmed backwards as Melanie got in closer. "I can't believe you did that! Who gave you permission to run off like that? Don't you know what could have happens? You could have gotten hurt, or lost!"

Jessica looked down in shame. She would have argued, but not only was she gagged, she knew the result was exactly what Melanie said.

"Now lunch is almost done, and you haven't eaten yet, and now I need to get you changed." Jessica blushed.

"I'm sorry Jessica, we are going to have to talk about that with the Principal."

Jessica shook her head. "No!"

Melanie sighed and put her head down in her hands. "We already said no talking with the pacifier."

"I'm sorr.. eep!" Jessica started and stopped.

"Its alright, we'll find you something easier to deal with. But for now," she took out a large leather harness and leash. Jessica's eyes went wide. "I'm sorry Jessica, you can't be trusted to walk on your own. We'll have to find someone to walk you home."

Jessica felt her eyes tearing. "MM MM!" she shook her head no.

"Again, but I'm sorry Jessica, its that or a stroller, and really you are barely above that."

Jessica sighed as Melanie attached the leash and harness. It made no effort to hide how childish it was- it was bright, and had a chest panel with a teddy bear on it, and 'pampers' written in block lettering. It wrapped around her shoulders and stomach, with an extra strap passing between her legs and under her skirt. She squealed as it was tightened between under her diaper and squished the mess into her. The leash attached to the chest, and the final click at it was all locked together drove her fate home. She felt herself beginning to sob, and didn't even complain as Melanie put a teddy bear in her arms. She sucked her pacifier, finding it surprisingly, and embarrassingly, soothing.

Jessica buried her face in her teddy bear as she was lead down the hallways. People stared. A lot of people. Being one of the oldest in school was odd, and still wearing a school girl's outfit and a thick diaper was worse. Being lead on a leash, cuddling a bear, sucking a pacifier, and waddling in a noticeably messy diaper was a first. When she first left the principles office, a few stared. Then they began to laugh.

Worse, walking through the halls and dodging the crowds caused the massive mess still in her diaper to shift back and forth. Each step made her want to shiver, and the motion let the smell escape. She almost gagged at it, and more people began to notice. Some commented or gagged audibly, others put their hands to heir noses, and soon everyone they passed realized the state of her diaper.

Jessica tried to ignore them and kept walking. Having her new instructions worked out in front of her while she had no say, and hearing the results, was far worse.

Melanie rubbed a hand on her arm, soothing her. "Its ok Jessica. You still have academics, even if history wasn't the best. You can work your way up."

Jessica nodded, though she knew it probably wasn't true. If history was that much different, what else had changed?

Melanie opened a large double door, and lead Jessica into a massive gymnasium with chairs and tables lined up through it. Rowdy students were eating at them, talking loudly and throwing things over heads and tables. In the corner, a door was open leading to a cafeteria stand, and students lined up outside of it.

"What are we doing?" Jessica asked. She was supposed to be getting changed, then going to class. The middle of a crowded lunch room was the last place she wanted to be.

Melanie sighed and tapped a finger on her pacifier. Jessica blushed and nodded. "We can't have a little one like you not eating. Because of you're little escapade, you missed your own time, so we are going to eat here now. Some of the caretaking students are going to help feed you, then we'll take you to the care taking class so they can try changing your diaper."

Jessica wanted to argue but didn't want to tempt fate by speaking out of turn. She was lead through the tables and sat in a high chair. Melanie finally removed her pacifier.

"Do we have to do it this way? Everyone can see me up here!"

"Well get used to it, this is how you'll be fed every day." He put a box in front of Jessica and opened it up. Jessica saw it was full of meat and vegetables that had been sliced into tiny pieces.

Jessica groaned but didn't argue as she was fed. A trio of other students came up, and began taking turns spooning food into her mouth as Melanie coached. She ate as quickly as she could, wanting to be out of the situation.

She began to feel a new sensation. Her bottom, still stuck in the mushy pile in her diaper, began to itch. She shuffled around, hoping to scratch it, but that only made it worse. Oh god, she thought, I'm getting a diaper rash. Since when did people her age have to worry about diaper rash?She squirmed as the feeling got worse and worse, but that did nothing to solve the pain and only the smell from it stronger around her, which became unbearable as she was forced to eat.

"Melanie," she whispered.

Melanie ignored her and coached another student to feed her.

"Melanie, please?"

"Yes Jessica?" Melanie said out loud.

Jessica looked back and forth to her and the other students. "Can you come closer so I just say it to you?"

"No. They are going to be caretakers too, they have to hear."

"But..."

"No buts! I'm tiered of your silly modesty. This is the stage you are at, you will need to accept it if you ever want to progress."

"But..."

Melanie folded her arms.

Jessica sighed and sank down. "Never mind."

"Say it. I can see how you're squirming. I know what you are going to say, but you need to say it."

Jessica whined, but the itch was getting unbearable. "Please change my diaper," she said finally. A few people around her giggled.

"Louder."

"Please change my diaper," she said again, desperate.

"Why?"

"Because its starting to itch!"

"You mean you are getting a diaper rash inside that diaper you soiled?"

"Yes!" Jessica wondered why she was being so mean about it.

"Good. It won't be the last. Since you decided to run away and put yourself in a situation where you wouldn't get changed, this will be a good lesson for you. Keep feeding her."

Jessica pouted, and kept eating. She was soon finished, and helped down from the dreaded high chair.

The four of them lead Jessica back through the halls and into the care taking class. There were different students this time, and the room was filled with infantile toys and equipment- diapers, high chairs, and playpens- of varying sizes. Jessica closed her eyes and tried to picture herself somewhere else.

"Good afternoon class. Today you are going to get first hand experience changing a messy diaper. First, is how to tell a baby needs a change, aside from the obvious odor..."

Jessica closed her eyes. Melanie lectured the class as she was poked and prodded and her diaper examined by various students. She felt herself get lifted and lain on a table. She heard the tapes of her diaper get undone, then felt her cheeks flush redder then ever as different hands reached out to help clean her. She imagined herself back home, in her real world.

Soon Jessica was sitting in another class, in a clean diaper butt bottom still sore from the rash and the spanking. It was a match class. The room was identical to the last class room but with the historical quotes on the walls replaced with numbers, symbols and equations. The students talked among each other and fiddled with calculators. The teacher began handing out sheets at each row. Jessica was handed a pile, took one, and gave it to the person behind her.

She looked down at it. There were definitely symbols she didn't recognize. She looked back at the front of the class, and her eyes were drawn to the chart at the top of the wall where the numbers and letters were listed.

There weren't 10 numbers listed. There were 12. She didn't need to count the letters to realize there were more then she was used to there as well. How had she not noticed this before? It was another thing she had told herself would be easy.

She looked down at the form. There wasn't a single question she knew how to answer.

She sank into her chair. She'd find something she'd could do. Anything.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    Originally posted by Kahlez View Post
    In the beginning i wasnt sure if i would like it or not but by now i can say i really like it. Btw i am curious how bad it was for her in your original version.
    Well I'm glad you liked it!
    And it was pretty bad. A lot of face sitting, embarrassment, spanking, etc. If you pm me I can send it

Leave a comment:

• Kahlez
    replied
    In the beginning i wasnt sure if i would like it or not but by now i can say i really like it. Btw i am curious how bad it was for her in your original version.

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    (Note: Originally this section had a lot more gratuitous messing and humiliation, as per the request I was given. As this site doesn't tend to like that as much, I edited it down. If you want to see it, message me and I'll give it to you. If not, this will still make sense with the next section. Thanks for reading!)

Jessica let herself by led through the hallways by her hand. It was important to seem submissive now, resigned to her position. That would make it easier to get away from Melanie. She knew she was risking a lot by her plan, but she didn't worry about it. It was lunch, and there was a place she needed to be for lunch where Melanie wouldn't want her. That left only one option, and hopefully her success in it would eliminate the consequences.

She waited her moment. Melanie stopped by a menu with pictures. She let go of Jessica's hand to take off her back pack and start going through it. Jessica backed away slowly, and when she was a few steps behind, turned and ran.

She didn't know her way around the school too well, but could guess the general layout from what she had seen outside. She needed to get to the yard, and some kind of sports field. That is where the cheer-leading tryouts were being held. If she could get there and succeed in them, she'd be set.

She stumbled awkwardly, then got back up and kept running. Soon she was surprised to find herself panting. She looked over, and decided she knew why. Her outfit wasn't made for running. Her diaper made her waddle slightly, and her shoes clunked awkwardly. Worse, her skirt flared up as she jogged, bringing out giggles from the people around her.

She paused a moment. Moving in the clothes was awkward, and the clamping made her stomach grumble. She had been holding in from messing since the morning, hoping to make it home so she wouldn't have to do it at the school, and the rapid, jolting movement of running in her school shoes wasn't helping.

She ignored it all and kept going. Finally she made it to a large double door and ran outside. She looked around, and found a group of people in cheer leading outfits. Annoyed at her own lack of choice in attire, she headed toward them. They seemed to have already started.

She got to the group. Two people at the front were demonstrating stunts. One knelt down, held her hands out, and the other got on and jumped. She ended up doing a hand stand over the other, her skirt falling to show a pull up. She went down, and the other twirled, then ended with her feet in the air held by the other. Once again her skirt fell, this time showing a thin, plain white diaper. Most had outfits, but she noticed some without them. Jessica gulped, realizing that that put both women as ranked more mature then she was. Had there been a requirement? She hadn't had time to check. She looked around. She was slightly revealed to see others without cheer leading outfits, presumably new comers. They, however, were all in gym clothes, something Jessica lacked. She studied their shorts and the short skirts of the cheerleaders. With the lack of modesty that seemed rampant in this world, the shorts where all tight, and the skirts were all short enough to let Jessica guess their underwear. Not one was wearing diapers as thick as hers. More people were called to the front and performed stunts as called by a voice Jessica couldn't see, and she didn't see a single pattern on all the unabashedly revealed underwear. Would this mean that Jessica would be expected to just let her skirt fly without caring too, as they did, showing her patterned diapers to the entire school? She shuddered, but if that was the price of success, she'd pay it.

"Alright, is that everyone?" the voice that had been calling instructions asked.

No one responded. Jessica stood silently, wondering if she should say something. She was nervous, and felt her stomach turn.

"Ok, thank you all for..."

"Wait!" Jessica said.

A wall of faces turned to look at her. A few giggled, noticing her clothes, and, Jessica assumed, what was underneath.

"Did someone say something?

Jessica raised her hand. "Here! I want to try out! My name's Jessica."

"Let me see her."

The crowed parted a bit, and she saw a girl standing holding a clip board. Not just any girl, it was the muscular brunette Jessica had seen pushing the diaper disposal earlier.

There was a quiet, collective 'aww' and a giggle as more people saw her. She noticed a few pointing at her, and others asking what they were pointing at. She shrank back, and to make matters worse, her stomach chose that moment to grumble loudly. At least it isn't obvious to all, Jessica thought. She told herself she'd show them.

The girl at the front laughed. Girl, Jessica thought of her, even though she seemed to be in her twenties and was probably college age back in Jessica's world, it made her feel good to remember the age difference. The fact she was considered more mature in this world was something Jessica wanted to forget.

"Awwww," the girl said in a high pitched, mocking voice. "Are you sure you want to try out? Does that seem like a good idea?"

"Yes," Jessica said angrily.

"You didn't read the pamphlet through, did you?" she asked.

"No, I uhh..." Jessica paused.

"Awww its ok, maybe reading is to hard for you. I don't think you have what it takes, little girl."

"I"m not a little girl!" Jessica shouted, and the girl raised her eyebrows. "I bet I can do this better then you!"

There was a collective laugh, and the brunette folded her arms. "You sure about that? I'm the head cheerleader, that is why I'm up here."

"Too bad. I'll be taking your place soon," Jessica said.

She laughed, along with most. A few began shaking their heads. "Oh really? You challenging me?" She sounded angry, and Jessica gulped, wishing she had her words back. "Well why don't you come show us how amazing you are, little girl. Show us a... handstand." She seemed delighted by her own idea.

Jessica's eyes went wide. Anything but that. She could do the stunt, but it give everyone a view of her diapers. "I uhhh..."

"Awww what? Is that too hard for Ms. I'll-be-taking-your-place?"

"NO! I can do more then that. Its too easy."

"Good. Then come here and do it."

Jessica walked forward slowly. She felt a hand reach out and pat her on the behind encouragingly as she did, and ignored both the crinkling sound and the giggles.

Finally she made it to the front. She swallowed. OK Jessica, she told herself, you can do this. You've done it a million times. However, she never felt the same way doing it, standing awkwardly in front of mocking faces, and it had been so long since... No matter, it was all the same.

She closed her eyes and bent forward. She tried to ignore her shirt stretching and skirt flaring up, but the material pulled at her as she bent. Her school clothes were NOT made for moving. Worse still, her cramps hit hard, making her stomach grumbled loudly, and she straightened.

"Any time sweetie!"

She forced herself awkwardly forward and placed her hands on the ground and tried to fling her legs up in one fluid motion, but the movements, hampered by the clothes and awkward after years of not practicing, failed her. She felt the wet grass slide under her, and she crashed to the ground.

"Awww you ok baby? Need your diapers checked? Do you want to try that again? One more try!"

Jessica got up grumpily. She had done this before, she told herself. She could do it again. She reached forward and threw her legs up, pulling it off perfectly. She almost blurted out 'ha!", then felt her skirt fall.

Instantly the crowed began laughing as her thick, printed diapers went on full display. Jessica wanted to go back to her feet, but felt her ankles getting grabbed.

"No no!" Jessica said as she felt herself held in the humiliating position. The laughter reached a new pitch as she flailed her legs but was held in place by the brunette.

"Silly little girl, you really thought you were that much better then me, didn't you?"

"I... I'm sorry! Let me down!"

"Why? I'm helping you hold it! I thought you were soooo good this would be easy. Or were you lying when you said you could challenge me?"

"I"m sorry! Please!" Jessica didn't mind begging, she just wanted out of the situation and away from the laughter.

"Too late for that. I think I want people to see you in your diapers. I want people to see why you can't be on the time. If you were smart enough to read through our pamphlet you'd have noticed two things. Do you know what those are?"

"What?" Jessica asked.

"The first was my name, Becky, listed as lead cheerleader, and not the person you want to challenge on your first day."

"I'm sorry!" Jessica said. She felt the blood rushing to her head and wanted anything to get out.

"The second was that you have to be in at LEAST think plain whites to try out. We need everyone in white underwear to match. You think people want to see your thick baby diapers in cheer leading? You think anyone wants someone in stinky diapers on top of a pyramid? Cute for a baby, not good for motivation."

"You can't all be ahead of me! Some of you have to be still in..."

"Nope! You're the only one! See?"

From her upside down position, Jessica saw the laughing cheerleaders each lifting their skirts, showing a line of plain white taped garments, pull ups and briefs. Jessica felt her shame mount as she felt herself visibly reduced.

Jessica looked at her tormentor. She could see up her skirt, and at the diaper taped around her waist.

"But... your wearing a diaper! Your supposed to be the leader!"

"Yes, a plain white diaper I can change myself. Another few months and I'll be in pull ups while you'll still be sitting here, years older then me and in thick pampers, begging me for a change."

"But... but... I can just get a white one to cover them!"

They laughed.

"Aww poor baby missing the point. You think anyone wants to be under you as you do a handstand in a messy diaper? Face it, your not cut out for anything but filling your pants. You could barely do a handstand."

"No, not fair!" Jessica said.

"Now, I think little Ms. Takingyourplace needs to be taught a lesson. No one comes here and challenges ME. Do we know anyone here able to hand out discipline?" She made a hmmm sound and pretended to think. "Oh yeah, me."

"Wait, what, no!"

The giggling girls lifted Jessica up, held her out, then lowered her onto Becky, who had sat down. She held Jessica tightly over her lap. Jessica struggled in her position as Becky lifted her skirt. The knee was digging into her stomach, and made the turning worse.

"HEY! Let me go you stupid #$@!"

The first wack brought a shout from Jessica.

"Excuse me? Ms potty pants is a potty mouth." She spanked her again harder.

"OW! Your a potty pants."

Some of the audience ooood at that. Becky spanked her again. "Ohh you are going to pay for that. You should be thanking me. If it weren't for me, we'd all see you mess yourself in a pyramid as the entire school watched, Ms. Potty Pants." Another spank.

"No! I don't do that!"

"These diapers say otherwise."

"YOUR Diapers say otherwise! I'll see you in messy diapers!"

"Oh really?" she smirked. "We will see."

She began spanking the helpless Jessica in earnest. Jessica yelped loudly.

"Let me go you stupid #$#$!" she screamed.

"Wwat was that? Now you're really making me angry. Stinky little diaper girls like you don't talk to head cheerleaders like that." She began spanking harder, and Jessica sobbed. The smacks became louder as did Jessica's cries, only drowned out by the laughter.

"Your a stinky diaper girl! I hope YOU mess in front of the school!" As she said it, she heard her stomach grumble and a muffled fart in her diaper, as if just to make her claim all the more ridiculous.

"OH you are in big trouble. Say it. Say your a stinky little baby and I'll stop. Say you were baby diapers."

"NO!"

She spanked her harder, and Jessica began trying. "SAY IT NOW!"

"NO!"

"We all know your going to be filling your diapers any second. Admit it or I won't stop!"

"OWW!" Jessica shouted. The loud smacks and her cries were almost drowned out by the laughter. Her stomach was grumbling non stop, and she had to struggled to keep herself from messing. "I'm a stinky little baby and I wear baby diapers!"

"Good," the spanking stopped, and Jessica was left crying, bent over her knee, stomach gurgling. "Prove it."

"What!?" Jessica sobbed.

Another loud smack, another yelp. "I said prove it! We can all hear your stomach turning, there is no way a baby diaper girl like you would make it to any bathroom anyway. I bet you can't hold it in for five minutes, if that. Fill your diapers now or I'll spank you again."

"NO!" Jessica shouted, and shouted again as she was spanked. "You fill your diapers!"

"Let it out! Or can you not even do that? You can't even control that!"

"Please," Jessica sobbed. "Not here, not in front of everyone. I'll make it to the bathroom."

"No you won't. I know your too much of a baby to hold it in, don't prove your too much of a baby to make yourself mess when your stomach is clearly grumbling. Do it now or I'll spank you."

Jessica sobbed. Her stomach was aching, and she knew it wouldn't be much longer anyway. She was squeezing herself as tightly as possible..

Another smack. "NOW!" Becky said.

She gritted her teeth and released. It came with a loud brapppt and a chorus of laughter. The relief was instant, and she sighed, the feeling almost replacing the humiliation of what she was doing. The reality of it set in a moment later, and she moaned as she felt her diaper inflate behind her. The wet heat on her skin began to make her itch, and the smell made her crinkle her nose.

It was inconceivable. Two days ago she had been a successful business manager, fast tracked to be a CEO. People respected her. They FEARED her. Now she was messing herself to the amusement of girls years younger then her, and she couldn't even get through a regular class or try out without humiliating herself in one way or another.

"Ewww she stinks!" one girl shouted, and the rest laughed.

"You can see it! Look!"

"Shut up!" Jessica said, but felt no strength behind her own words.

She felt Becky's hand come down hard on her backside. She yelped, and whined as she felt the hand press the mush against her.

"Hey!" she whined. "You said you'd stop spanking if I messed myself!"

She smacked her again. "No, I said I wouldn't stop until you messed yourself. You need to be taught a lesson of what happens when you challenge the head babysitter. Besides, I'm not spanking you, I'm just checking your baby diapers. Clearly you can't do it yourself."

Jessica cried, as she lay, diapered bottom still up turned and exposed for the audience.

"You see, this is why you can't be in cheer leading. Imagine doing a flip or a handstand like this? Imagine doing it with someone underneath you? Just not fair." She spanked her again. "You understand, or are you too much of a dumb baby for that?"

"I understand," Jessica sobbed.

"Good," another smack. "Even now I'm gagging at your smell. Frankly I don't think its fair for you to force your stinky diapers on us like this."

"What? But I..." she was cut off by another spank.

Becky reached into Jessica's shirt pocket and took out her pacifier. "Thats enough out of you," she said, shoving it in her mouth. "I figured you'd have this somewhere. You are going to have a fun time, walking back through the halls in your messy diaper, sucking your pacifier, trying to find your caretaker to admit your failure and beg for a change. I hope that teaches you to challenge me."

"MMM MMM! MMM MMM!" Jessica shook her head wildly, but Becky ignored her.

She took her clipboard from another cheerleader and began casually reading as Jessica squirmed and was repeatedly spanked into obedience. "Alright, next try out will be Thursday in the gym. Bring your uniforms or gym clothes. We'll be doing more stunts, this time with a longer routine we will give you then to test your ability to memorize. The callbacks will be listed by the gym tomorrow. Any questions?"

Jessica gagged and cried as Becky casually took questions and responded, throwing occasional spanks at Jessica's upturned behind.. . The girls seemed to deliberately draw out the meeting, asking inane questions and getting long answers. The laughed at each struggled and whine Jessica let out, and seemed to love her suffering. She forced herself to lay still and no make any sound. Finally Becky wrapped up when no one else raised their hands.

"Good, then we are almost done. But first" She looked down at Jessica and paused for dramatic effect. "Do you have anything to say?"

There was more laughter, and Jessica wondered if it was better to speak or remain silent after being told. "I..."

She yelped as she was spanked again. "No talking with pacis!"

Jessica forced herself to remain silent.

"What? Nothing to say? So I can just stay sitting here and keep spanking you?"

Jessica let out a moan.

"STOP! What are you doing?" someone screamed. A figured was walking to the cheerleaders.

"Melanie!" Jessica shouted.

Becky dropped Jessica and stood up. Melanie approached and pointed angrily and Jessica. "YOU keep quiet and suck your pacifier. As for you," she pointed at Becky. "You have some explaining to do."

Leave a comment:

• ABAlex
    replied
    Originally posted by Momo View Post
    Thanks! I like your story!
    thank you very much! I'm glad you do

Leave a comment:

• Momo
    replied
    Thanks! I like your story!

Leave a comment:

Working...