Announcement

Collapse

Please stop sending PMs to ClawdiaWolf

PMs sent to ClawdiaWolf will not be read. Due to medical reasons she is currently unable to handle any administration issues. Please use the one-on-one support forum (preferred) or use the contact us link in the footer (if you are unable to access your account at all) and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
See more
See less

(INCOMPLETE) When all else fails. A diaper dimension tale (CH 5 5/15/2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(INCOMPLETE) When all else fails. A diaper dimension tale (CH 5 5/15/2019)

Well here it is my first attempt at story writing in a very long time. I hope you all in joy. All feed back is welcome.

Prolong

Here I lay on this gurnee in a strange hospital with these two giants, amazons they are called, standing besides me looking down at me. Rose has her hand resting on my arm gently rubbing her thumb back and forth, trying to keep her self calm or calm me down I'm not sure. Mark is standing there beside her with his arms crossed, wail I see love and compassion in his eyes I can tell he's getting frustrated by the wait. And here I am legs spread from the bulky diaper taped snugly to my waist, completely at their mercy as I cant even so much as wiggle my toes.

As I break eye contact from rose I glance at only door into the room as it glides open on silent hinges. A middle aged Amazon with dark brown salt and pepper hair comes gliding through the door. The rhythmic suckling of the bright pink pacifier in my mouth speeds up as my anxiety starts to climb.

“Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Townsend, I'm Dr Richards. I apologize for the delay. I see you have you little undressed as we requested, and looking at his chart I'm a little surprised to see such drastic changes, but I guess you just wanted a little girl and found a boy instead” he ends in a little chuckle.

“Actually sir there is a little more to the reasons if you would look through her chart properly you would see that.” Rose says defensively over me as if I don't even exist, but her hand stills over my arm and gently grips it telling me I am completely in her thoughts.

Dr Richards stumbles on his words a little “I…. Uh…. Yeah I see it here.” as he quickly glances at the papers in his hands. “I am sorry we normally don't see Amazons that would go to such lengths for their littles wants.”

“Yes well you see she is special to us in more than one way.” Mark says with just a touch of venom on his words.
    “Yes I can see that. Well we have the nanites programmed to your specifications. The nurse will be in, in just a moment to finalize the paperwork and start to put him…. Or her under. If you will excuse me” as he quickly turns and walks out the door.

Rose turns and looks down at my little form. “Sean are you certain this is what you want? You know from the first talks everything may not go as planned.”

“You know kiddo you mommy and I will always love and take care of you, no matter how your are. You will always be our little bambino.” Mark adds in a sulum voice.

I blush a little behind my pacifier at the nickname, as I reach up and pull it from my mouth “Yes I know you will Daddy, you both have been the best thing to have ever happened in my life. Mommy I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure. I can’t learn to truly love myself the way I am. I love you both more than you could possibly know.” Quickly sliding my paci back in. As a tear slides down my face, not even embarrassed at being 28 and calling these two mommy and daddy after only knowing them for 3 months.

A slim woman rushes in with three syringes and a clipboard. “I am Ms boyd I will be the nurse assisting today. You are Mr and Mrs Townsend correct?” after bread nods from both. “looking over the papers I see we don't have a new name, have you two decided one one?”

Mommy looks down at me then back to the nurse “The three of us have decided on Shawnna”

“Aww that's adorable, close enough that she won't be confused when you call her.” She said quickly jotting down my new name. “Ok sweetie I'm going to slowly push these medicines in this little tube in your arm here, just be a good little girl and relax for me” she says to me in a very syrupy voice used for little kids.

As she gently hooks up the syringe and slowly pushes in the first of three in. As my mind starts to wonder back to how I came to be in this very spot.
    Last edited by Sheadoll; 11-28-2018, 01:01:57 PM.

CHAPTER 1

The Dr comes rushing in with a very large syringe as the nurse switched to the second syringe to put me under. As the surgical type room starts to fade I look over at mommy and daddy smile and whisper around my paci “I love you”

Just as another world, another life comes into focus. I'm 6 standing in front of my mom and dad. Mom is 5’5” fiery red hair that she has to keep permed in a tight spiral. Dad is 5’10” dark brown hair and eyes that can bore through you with just a glance. They are both yelling at me for something I did. I hear the words, they are just not making sense. I'm told I'm going to bed without dinner.

Six months pass I'm over my dad's knee. Getting my behind tanned as he says. The words ringing in my ears “you will learn one way or another you need to keep your hands to yourself.”

Three months later my dad is yelling for me to get down to my room. I turn and run fearing the outcome if I'm not fast enough. I find my mattress and box springs on their side still on the frame. My dad is behind me “they will stay that way until I decide to put them down. Do you know why they are that way?” I shake my head I really had no clue, I followed all the rules I know I did. “You didn't clean your room like your mother told you to.” they stayed there for two weeks me sleeping on a concrete basement floor.

Three months after my eighth birthday I find myself over my dad's knee again. They got me a boxing toy, one of those inflatable ones you hit and they come back up. I was curious as to how it was made, so I found a plastic knife and went to cutting. Boy was that a mistake. I didn't hide it well enough.

Four months after my tenth birthday I come in the house after school. Both my parents are sitting at the dining room table. I can tell right away my dad has been crying. Mom looks over at me and says “Sean we need you to sit down for a minute we have something to tell you.” I sat at the kitchen table across from them, as if I'm sitting on egg shells, waiting for whatever bombshell they plan on dropping now. “There is now easy way to say this……. Your grandfather Fredrickson died this morning.”

I try to wrap my head around what was just said. It can't be, he's 6’3” fit as a fiddle. He's my rock my shining light in the shit hole I call a life. All the good memories turn to ash in my mind as my world crumbles around me. I don't even have the emotions to cry, I'm numb from the inside out. I stare blankly at her as she finishes what she was saying, I blanked out I don't recall if there was anything after.

It takes two months and we are now living in grandpa's house. There is no room for me the only boy so I sleep on the floor of my sisters room. I sleep there for six months as my parents slowly clear a room out just enough for my dresser and bed. Once I'm there I start thinking and dreaming of simpler and better times. Times when I was just a baby and was loved and cared for.

Image after image fly past, this little boy… wait that's me sitting alone under the play structure at my new school in as small of a hole I could find. Not really fitting in anywhere. Being locked out of the house for not collecting firewood for the house. Getting slapped and belittled for cutting some logs wrong. Joining wrestling in high school every match hoping just one of my parents would show but never being there. Yet always attending anything thing that my two sisters were involved in.

Throughout this time my dad drew further and further away. Pulling so far back he might as well not even been there. But his insistence that boys don't do this, or walk this way, or don't do that with their hands sticks and won't let go. Mom on the other hand gets more and more violent, more and more verbal. Never going past the line into abuse but toeing it enough times it left the scars nonetheless.

I decided the only way I could escape this life is to join the military. On my eighteenth birthday I signed up as a Navy corpsman. To ship out in four months for bootcamp. As graduation time neared I sent the date and invitation to my parents. Thinking there is no way they would fly half way across the country for this, for me. But their they where they showed. And that was the first day since that day many years ago I saw some life in my dad's eyes. “I'm proud of you Sean.” was all he said, but in those few words they spoke the world.

Comment

Looking forward to more! Take your time on the back story as you need to, I could see a lot of chapters before you get back to the present you're in at the beginning!

Comment

Chapter 2

My parents stayed for a couple days after the graduation I spent the time with them. Surprisingly mom seemed to have respected my growth after boot camp because she didn't treat me the same. Not an equal, but not as some little thing she could bully and push around. My dad after the first day reverted back to his old ways, physically there but mentally checked out.

The morning I checked into corps school, the A-school to teach us how to save lives. Was uneventful I was put up in the barracks that was more like a hotel then what you may think of. As I stepped into the room I see two beds on either side of the room with a night stand at the head and a wardrobe next to that framing a window separating the room. At the foot of the bed is a desk and chair to study at.

I had one roommate who seemed to be as quiet as I was. I started out “Hey there I'm SA Fredrickson looks like we are rooming together.”

“Hi I'm SR Newkirk, yes so it seams. What do you think the schools ganna be like?” the other responded timidly shaking my hand.

“I'm not sure, as long as it's better than bootcamp.” I nervously chuckle

Newkirk rolls his eyes “Anything has to be better than there.”

We quietly set about unpacking our gear and and getting to know each other a little as we warm up to the company. Turns out he was from Ohio just a quiet little town and joined the Navy as there was nothing but farming in his future back home. I kept most of my past secret and just stated I joined to get away from a dead end job and no other prospects.

The next morning there was an orientation to the school. We were introduced to the rest of our classmates. Instructed that there was going to be 5 “red badges” one CO, one XO, one MAO, and two EPO's the student leaders of our class. The two EPO's would be decided with the results of our first test.

The rules where really rather simple because the school was three months long we where allowed off base in civilian clothes and on the weekends we didn't have to be on base unless we were in trouble for something. The base was open for our roaming. After the rules we were lined up and marched to to our first class. The class was set up just like I remember from high school a bunch of seat desks combos lined in rows. There was a dry erase board at the front for the instructors to write on. Three hours of class we marched to lunch. After a quick lunch it was back to four hours of school.

After classes we were dismissed to do as we wished. We were to report back to the class at 0800. So I went back to my room Newkirk and I decided that it would be a good time to go explore the base see what all it had to offer. We found a bowling alley, and the NEX (Naval Exchange) we went in and bought to start 3 sets of civilian clothes. It felt nice to be able to even just buy them after months of the same uniforms. We wandered back to the galley where we had dinner then up to the room for the night.

The rest of the week went similar to the first day, class stated at 0800 till 1200. Marched to and from lunch. Class again until 1630 then free until the next morning. We had PT 3 days a week when we had to be ready at 0630.

Friday came quick and our first test. We took the test right as we got into the class, and had the results after lunch. As we all came in after lunch the instructor called “Fredrickson, Johnson, front and center face the class at attention.” Johnson and I glance at each other as we quickly do as ordered. “Class 425 these are your two EPO's. They are the two that had the highest scores on this last test. They will have to maintain a 3.5 and not fail a single test if they do another will be selected. They will lead any remedial studies that will be held for those of you that fail any test. Three test failures and you will be held back a class, three after you will be dropped from the school and another assignment will be found. Is that clear?”

We all respond as one “YES PETTY OFFICER.”

The red badges where pinned on the right breast right over our name badge. We were then dismissed back to out seats and class proceeded as normal.

When Newkirk and I returned to our room we discussed a little of our plans this coming weekend. I had learned of a local mall and there were Van's just outside the gate that would take you there for a small fee. He was just going to study and stay in. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt then headed out.

The ride to the mall was uneventful even though it was $15 for a 20 minute drive. After roaming the mall for an hour or so, I decided that I needed a cellphone and a laptop. Found myself at one of those cell phone kiosks, the ones splattered in the middle of the malls that you have to walk around to get anywhere. Bought myself the best phone money could buy and a plan to match. The best part of being fresh out of bootcamp three months of pay just stocked in your bank account.

I soon found myself in a electronics store looking at the laptops completely lost in what I was wanting. An attendant came over “Can I help you sir?”

“I'm not sure. I'm looking for a laptop that I can do some minor online gaming that would be good for school work as well.”

“Well sir these here in the mid range will work from that short description. The night has a little better graphics and more memory, but any of these three would do well.”

“Thank you sir, I think I will take this one.” pointing at the more expensive of the three.

“Great choice, I will have it waiting for you at the counter when you are ready to check out.”

“Thank you I will just browse a little longer and be right there.” as I looked around i grabbed myself a shoulder bag and a mouse for the laptop and went to the counter.

“Find everything you were looking for?” the cashier asked cheerfully, but I could tell the cheer wasnt sincere.

“Yeah thanks to the assistant I was able to find what I needed thank you.” I said adding a small smile of my own. As she rings up the items

“Would you like the 2 year service plan added it's only $50.”

“No thank you.”

“Ok your total today is $865.95, how will you be paying today?”

“Debit. Why can't anything be an even dollar amount.” I gripe with a little chuckle, as I swipe my card and punch my pin.

“Thank you and have a wonderful day.” she says with a chuckle herself, one that i can tell is sincere as the smile reaches her eyes.

I grab my bag and walk out feeling good that I could cheer someone up even for just a moment. I spend another hour hitting other shops for more clothes. Then find myself waiting for a van back to base. $30 this time but thankfully there where 3 others that we split the cost.

Back in my room Newkirk asked how “How was the trip? Was the mall even worth the trip?”

“Actually it wasn't to bad, and it's like most malls maybe a little bigger than I'm used to but not bad.” as i started to pull out my new purchases. Placing my phone on the nightstand and pulling out the box for the charger.

Newkirk glances over from his own phone that his parents brought for him between boot and school. “Nice phone”

“Thank you I went and got a laptop as well. Figured it may come in handy for studying.”

“Yeah like you need to study hard. You nearly aced that last test. I just barely passed.” he gripes tossing his phone on the bed so he can look at me better.

“Hey I'm sorry this stuff just comes naturally to me. If you need help with anything I'm right here. Hell I am an EPO now.” I state not even sure how I'm going to manage being in charge of helping people learn this stuff. I quickly unpack my new laptop and place it on the desk, pull out the cord so I can charge it and get the start up process going.

I sit at the desk and pull out my phone adding numbers that I have in my memory. Parents sisters, the few friends I had back home. As the the laptop finishes up its initial start up and install of everything. When it is finished I unplug it and take it over to my bed, setting up the wifi and jumping online.

Being this is my first time really away from any authority figure, I start looking into those feelings I had so many years ago. Those feelings of wanting to be small and loved and cared for. I find some information on ABDL, and the whole caregiver and little relationship. I find myself drawn to the whole concept and wanting to experience it myself. I glance at the time realize it's now almost midnight, glance over at the other bed. I see Newkirk passed out and he had turned the lights off. I must have been so drawn into what I was reading I didn't even realize he had done that. I close all the tabs i had up closed the laptop and snuggled under the covers drifting off to sleep myself.

Comment

Chapter 3

I woke up in the morning after the strangest of dreams. Not only was I being cared for like a baby, but i was a girl as well. I decided i was going to take the day and relax. Do some more research and try to wrap my head around the dream I woke up from.

As I sat up in bed I glanced across the room seeing the other bed made neatly and no one in it. Thinking to myself well I guess he decided to get an early start. I climb out of bed and gather a set of clothes for the day along with my shower caddy. I walk down the hall and slide into the communal shower. Slide into a stall close the curtain and undress. Start the water and let the warmth just wash over me as I finish waking up.

As I scrub down a few people come in and out but no one says a thing. I rinse off shut down the water and quickly dry. Stepping out and dressing fairly quickly. As a fellow class mate comes in. We casually say good morning to each other but that is it. As I walk back to my room my stomach grumbles reminding me I need to go get some food. Stepping into my room I decide to give a mom and pop cafe that I saw right off base a try.

I quickly through on some socks and shoes and head out. I get the the cafe, read the sign “the blue moon cafe” with an image of a full blue moon behind the writing. I glide in the door and find it quite. A few people around but not very busy. A sign at the front counter reads, “please seat yourself” as I see an empty booth and slide in. I pull out my phone looking for something to pass the time waiting for the waitress.
          “how can I help you today?” a middle aged woman, with shoulder length dark brown almost black hair asked, in a drab voice saying today is going to be a long day.

I look up a little startled “I will take some coffee to start with. Give me just a moment one the food. Thank you” as she turns to walk away “save the cow” I call back to her. She looks over her shoulder with a questioning look. “No cream” I explain.

She turns back with a little chuckle and pours my coffee. I quickly look at the menu and decide on a western omelet, I have always liked those.
          As she returns I quickly tell her my order and grab the coffee for the first swig of the morning. As I sip my coffee I start surfing the internet on my phone trying to find some rhyme or reason behind the dream I woke up with that morning.

I don't find anything worth looking to far into before breakfast comes. “Thank you” I state quickly before she dashes off to help another customer.

I quietly ate my omelet savoring each bite, casually flipping through different sites about the ABDL community. “how's the omelet? And would you like some more coffee?” I hear the waitress ask besides me.

“It's great thank you for asking, and I would love some more thank you.” I mentally shake myself, I need to stop getting so wrapped up in what I'm looking at online. She quickly refills my cup and continues her rounds.

As I finish my breakfast she slips by refilling my cup one more time and leaving the check. I slowly finish my third cup as I let the food set, as i drink the last swallow of my coffee i slide out and grab the check and head to the head to the the cashier. As i wait the waitress comes up and starts to ring me out. “How was everything today?”

“It was wonderful thank you. I think i may have to make a weekly visit as long as I'm in town.” I say with a smile on my face. I quickly pay with my debit card and head back to base.

When I got back to me room I pulled out my school stuff and started to study. I studied until my stomach decided to tell me that i was hungry. Glancing up at the clock i realize it is dinner time at the galley and quickly make the walk down there for dinner. After dinner i head back to my room pull out my laptop and do some more research. Newkirk is in the room by then. I ask “How has your day been?’

“Ohhh you know just exploring what's around. I found my way to the mall first thing this morning. When did you wake by the way. You must have been having a strange dream. You were mumbling in your sleep.” He states as he stretches out on his 6’2” frame on his bed.

I nervously chuckle “yeah i remember it being odd just don't remember much of it.” I quickly lie and hope he lets it go.

“Yeah i have those sometimes, if you start to get to loud i will just throw something at ya. Do the same if i get loud” he chuckles at his little joke.

I chuckle as i pull up the search engine and continue my site browsing. The rest of that day and the next go rather uneventful. Monday rolls around and the start of a new week. I learned that we have tests every friday, so i'm not expecting to start any study sessions as EPO until the week after. The week went by in a blur ending in a near perfect score on that weeks test.

The weekend was about the same with the exception of going to the mall. Those strange dreams continued, with slight changes each time and no calling out. I decided that I would make the blue moon cafe a weekly stop every Sunday as i treat before the start of the new week.

Monday came and the scheduling of the study halls. There would be two sessions a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Jackson the other EPO would take the Tuesday I would take the Thursday.

The week flew by next thing I knew I was up in a different class room waiting for the study hall people to come an hour after class was released. I had a tentative plan of what I wanted to go over, but was going to ask where the help was needed most first. A few people came in then she did, about 2 inches shorter than me, skinny as a rail, dirty blond hair pulled up in a bun. Her name badge read “Chappa” and i felt drawn to her.

“Okay let's settle down. Now what do we all need help with?” I start the study session with. As it turns out they all needed help with different parts of today's lesson. So I settle in and start from the beginning.

After an hour of going over the material. We call it for the night. As I gather my stuff I wait for everyone to leave. As I close the door behind me she is standing there just down the hall eyeing me with lust filled eyes. I walk towards her. “Hi I'm Sean Fredrickson” I present my hand for a shake.

“I'm Carol Chappa nice to meet you. Are you doing anything this weekend?” She responds in turn. Daintily shaking my hand.

“Not right now do you have any plans?” I ask with a slight blush.

“Actually some friends and I are getting a hotel and having a little party. I wanted to know if you would like to come?”

I respond maybe a little too quickly “I would love to. Where should we meet?”

“we are all meeting at the smoke deck at 1800 on Friday. Hope to see you there.”

“Wouldn't miss it.” I assure her.

I head back to my room head swimming with what I may have just gotten myself into. As I step into my room I quickly say hi to Newkirk, undress and climb into bed. As I drift off to sleep my mind is fixated on her haunting looks with her piercing green eyes.

Comment

Chapter 4

I woke the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off. I blindly smack the nightstand looking for my alarm to get a few more minutes of sleep. From across the room I hear “I'm up, I'm up.” I open my eyes and find my alarm, shutting it off I roll out of bed. Grudgingly I get up and get dressed, grab my razor and go shave. Never having a whole lot of facial hair to start with made it a quick process. Heading back to the room where I see Newkirk still in bed.

“Hey it's time to get up” I holler at him.

“Yeah, Yeah I am. I'm just checking my eyelids for leaks.” he mumbles

“yeah sure you are. You know we can’t be late get up already”

He slowly climbs out of bed, and gets himself ready. We head to the class room together to get this day over with. As we step in I look around and see Carol sitting chatting with some others. She quickly waves. I return the wave and find my seat, placing my work material in front of me. The day goes quickly it helps when distracted with the prospect of going to a weekend long party that night.

After classes Newkirk and I walk back to our room. “Any plans this weekend?” he asks.

“Actually I do. Sr Chappa invented me to a party this weekend.”

“Oh that's cool I think I'm gonna head to the mall and going to catch a movie.”

“That's cool. Sunday night we can get some study time in. I noticed you have been flirting with that fail line.”

“Yeah I will get some in this weekend and the help will be appreciated.” he states with a slight blush.

I quickly strip out of my uniform and head down for a quick shower. After the shower I head back to my room, get dressed and ready to head out. “see ya Sunday James.” I say to Newkirk as I head out the door.

“See ya Sean”

I walk over the the smoke deck, where I see Carol and a few others. Looking at my watch I see I still have 30 minutes. Carol glances over “nice to see you made it. We are just waiting for a few others. We will go get the rooms, then Jack here will go get the alcohol.” she says to me as she turns a little, and gives me a little hug.

“Sounds good” I say hugging her back.

As we wait slowly joining the rest, the conversation is about who is with who, and general gossip. A pair, I learn are Chris and Mary, are talking about what was taught today. When the rest show we all pile into two cars and head to a nearby hotel.

There were eight of us all apparent couples. We got there and got two adjacent rooms. We quickly found our rooms and we all handed Jack $20s and he headed to get the alcohol. As Carol and I sat on one bed we talked about our past. I glossed over all my past traumas leaving it as simply a quiet childhood. Hers, on the other hand from the way she talked about it, she was feed with the proverbial silver spoon. she joined the military to slight her parents.

I decide before the alcohol got there to order pizza for all of us. The Pizza and the alcohol arrive at the same time. As we all dig into the pizza, the alcohol starts to flow. We turn on the TV to some movie channel as Jack breaks out a small speaker and starts some music off his phone. As the time nears 10:00PM we have to turn the music down because of a noise ordinance but the partying continues well after midnight.

As everyone finds their way to a bed I find myself in bed with Carol where, in our drunken state, we proceed to have sex. I won't contest to the quality as we were both so drunk we couldn't stand straight. We quickly fell asleep in eachothers arms after.

The morning came quickly I was the first to wake, I gently slide out from under Carol as she slept. I go to the bathroom and quickly take care of my morning needs. As I step out of the bathroom I glance around the room and see the total disaster it became from last night, and start to clean up.

About 30 minutes after I started I flop back on the bed with a slice of pizza waiting for others to wake up. I pull out my phone and start looking at the pages I found about abdl.

Jack was the first to wake. “did you enjoy your night?” he asks with a quick wink.

“of course, it sounded like you had a good night as well.” I say with a chuckle

About 20 minutes later Carol woke up and I decided to treat her to breakfast. We decided that after she freshened up we would walk to the blue moon cafe. As we walked there she asks “Last night was fun wasn't it?”

“it was, I had a blast. Is this your every weekend?” I respond.

“well last night was the biggest. This was the second weekend of parties. I know that I am not going to want this every weekend though.” she responds thoughtfully “there will be several that it will just be you and I” she adds with a little wink.

I feel my cheeks warm with a slight blush “oh yeah? I didn't think I was that good last night, I was rather drunk”

“yeah so was I. But I'm hoping I can find out how you are without the alcohol tonight”

“That we can definitely do. I think I'm liquored out for the weekend.” I smile back at her.

As we arrive we find a booth. The waitress comes by “Can I get you to something to drink as you look at the menus?”

I look over at Carol “I will have some coffee thank you.” she says.

“And another coffee for me.” I added. As we wait for our coffees we look through the menu and quickly decide on what we are getting.

As the waitress arrives with the drinks. “Have you two decided?”

“Yes ma'am we have” I respond and look over at Carol.

“I will take the Belgian waffles.” Carol states eagerly.

“The western omelet for me please.” when the waitress walks away with our orderI ask “So what would you like to do today?”

“Well what would you say to going to the mall, and maybe catching a movie later?”

Glancing at my watch I realize it's already noon. “sounds great we can decide what to watch there.”

Conversation turns to the school and what she needs to succeed and pass. And we decide to do a weekly study there at the blue moon Wednesday nights.

After we eat I pay and we head to the mall. We wonder around for several hours. Stopping at the theater we pick a romantic movie to watch that starts in a couple hours. We go back to the mall and pick up a few more outfits for the two of us.

As we went in the theater I got us a popcorn and drink to share. We chose seats that were about half way up. The arm reacts raised out of the way. So I sat and she cuddled next to me during the movie. After, we made our way back to our room, and got ready for the night.

We had sex again that night and I am the type of person that insures my partner orgasms before I do, which she greatly appreciated. We quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we checked out and headed back to base. As we parted ways going into our respective barracks we hugged and kissed. “See you tomorrow?” I ask

“Of course we are in the same class” she teases back.

I chuckle and watch her enter the door. I turn and head up to my room. “how was your weekend?” James askes as I walk in.

“it was great.” as I sit at my desk and give him a quick rundown of the weekend.

“sounds like you had a lot of fun” he says with a smile.

“I really did. Just wondering where it will lead to you know?”

“well don't rush things.”

“no definitely won't.”

We spend the rest of the day studying. Then get to bed early for another long week. As I fall asleep I can't stop thinking over the weekend and how she may just be the one.

Last edited by Sheadoll; 12-11-2018, 05:09:51 PM.

Comment

I want to apologize I am trying to get the next chapter finished just been having a hard time getting into the writing. I'm off the next couple days so I hope to get the next chapter out then.

Comment

Hello to all that have read the start to this story. I havent forgotten it. But havent been able to finish the next chapter yet.

Comment

First, whatever word processor you're using doesn't seem to auto-capitalise the first word in a sentence if it starts with a quotation mark (or the first person singular pronoun), so you might want to go through that manually to fix it. (There are quite a few instances of this in your text.) I know this is a minor thing, but it bugs me to no end. There are also a few typos and other minor stuff that a quick spell check should fix.

Second, and this is more of a personal annoyance of mine: You don't have to tell us that you haven't finished a chapter. We are able to figure that out from you not posting a new chapter. Just posting something to the tune of "I haven't been able to finish anything yet, but it's coming" looks a lot like a rather sad attempt to bump your thread to the top of the front page.

I know writer's block is frustrating and that getting feedback on a story is fun, but if you've been stuck for four months, maybe you should give the story itself a break. You could start something new. That might give you a new perspective on the story you've been trying to tell. It might lead you to rewrite parts of the story to move the plot forwards. And that's OK. The stories posted here are usually meant to be works in progress. And if none of these things help, then remember that there is no shame in just admitting that you've written yourself into a corner that you can't get out of. We all have lots of half-finished projects that either never got off the ground or that just stopped halfway through.
                  Last edited by Gummybear; 04-14-2019, 04:34:56 AM.
                  Whenever you're holding all the cards, why does everyone else turn out to be playing chess?

Comment

I do apologize and appreciate your feedback about the story so far. It was not my intention to bump my story. And I am moving forward with it again

Comment

Chapter 5

The next month flew by as we settled into a routine at school. Carol and I had our weekly study sessions at the Blue Moon. James and I studied every Sunday. I kept them both in the school and kept my red badge. During the month the other EPO was changed twice and the CO and XO had swapped.

Carol and I had gotten very close and spent just about every moment outside of school that we could. We learned that the only way we could guarantee that we would be together after school was to get married. After we learned that we started discussing if that was what we wanted to do. One weekend we were at the mall and started looking at rings and I got an idea of what she liked and wanted.

That Thursday I head out to the mall myself. And go to the jewelry store and find the perfect engagement set. And start to have it sized. They tell me that the rings would be ready Saturday and they will give me a call.

The next day Carol and I head to our normal hotel. Rent a room for the weekend and head to it. When we get in I say “Hey do you wanna go catch a movie sometime tomorrow. I hear a new one was coming out and thought we could go watch it.”

I would love to. Are we going to make it a dinner and a movie?” she asked as her eyes light up.

But of course, is there any other way?” I ask playfully as I kiss her passionately.

We spend the night in each other's tender embrace. The morning comes and we head to blue moon for a quick breakfast before heading to the mall. During breakfast the jewelry store calls “Hello” I respond.

Mr Fredrickson, I was just calling to let you know the ring you ordered is ready for you to pick up.”

Oh great thank you.”

No problem sir you have a great day.”

You as well.” As I hang up the phone.

who was that?” carol asks

just something I ordered is in. I will get it next week. I want to spend the weekend just us.”

are you sure?”

yes I'm positive.”

okay” she responds with a smile. We finish our food and make our way to the mall.

At the mall we take our time walking around enjoying each others company. As we go to step into a store I excuse myself to the restroom. Instead of the restroom I quickly find my way to the jewelry store to pick up the rings I bought.

We make our way to the theater and get out tickets for about 3 hours after. We then find a restaurant and have nice dinner before the movie is to start. We quickly order our drinks and food. After the drinks arrive, my hand is in my pocket holding the ring case. I stand and kneel next to her.

Carol Chappa, will you marry me?” I stumble over my words as i ask this very important question.

She places her hand over her heart “yes, yes i will” she whispers as she starts to cry. I slide the ring on her finger and take her in my arms. The tables around us that overheard congratulated us.

Our dinner arrived, as we ate we discussed how when and how we would get married. We decided on going through a justice of the piece for the quickness that we could get it done. And decided on a reception later on.

After dinner we made our way to the theater arm in arm. She would randomly raise her hand to admire the ring. We watch the movie and bliss then head back to the hotel for a night of love making.

The next morning we wake up together make love again then make our way back to base. I walk her to the front of her barracks kiss her goodbye and head on to mine.

On my way in my head is swimming with thoughts of the diapered community I have been flinging I fit into. And how was I to tell my fiance about my thoughts. During my study session with James I am distracted by my thoughts of how to tell her. I decide that in the morning I will invite her to dinner off base Wednesday and tell her then.

That morning I met her outside her barracks and walked with her to the school house. “Carol I have something we need to talk about. Can we go to the blue moon Wednesday for dinner to talk?” I ask along the way.

Of Course we can.” she responds with a worried tone in her voice.

The first part of the week progressed quickly. Wednesday after class I rushed to my barracks quickly got changed and ready for the dinner with Carol. I met her outside her barracks so we could walk to dinner together. On our way to the Blue Moon, she says “So what was it you needed to talk with me about?”

We will talk over dinner” I simply state with a smile on my face as we hold hands and walk to our dinner.
                      Last edited by Sheadoll; 04-15-2019, 05:46:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X