Announcement

Collapse

Donations Desperately Needed (UPDATED 02/25/2020)

Thank you to those who donated! I received enough to cover my internet bill and to put a little bit towards next month's server bill
See more
See less

State Fair Weekend Chapters 16 &17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Fair Weekend Chapters 16 &17

Chapter 16 Saturday Morning

"Good morning sis", Nikki said as Cindy entered the kitchen.

"You are up early", Cindy replied. Cindy proceeded to tell her sister about Robbie's leaky diaper and the she already had the sheets in the washing machine.

“Maybe you could get some Gerber plastic pants like mom used to put over your cloth diapers” Cindy said to Nikki.

“Oh, I hated those”, Nikki responded, “they were so hot in the summer”.

“I am so glad I have Pampers for Robbie” she replied.

“Have you tried those fancy Luvs diapers; they are supposed to better on leaks?” Linda asked.

“Yes, but they are more expensive and it’s probably my fault that Robbie’s diaper leaked so bad last night. His Pampers usually keep him dry, but I fell asleep and did not change him before bed” Nikki admitted.

“I’ll bet you make sure he is in a dry diaper before he goes to bed tonight”, Linda added.

"For sure", Nikki replied.

“Do you think you doing the right thing by letting Robbie wear diapers during the day? Linda Asked.

"Oh, I have been thinking about that", Nikki answered. "Potty-training was such a struggle and some days I wonder if I can actually call him potty-trained at this point.”

“I know he wears diapers every night, but he normally wears regular underwear during the day, right?

“Yes, I put I’m in underwear every morning, well, almost every morning", Nikki replied. Say it’s Saturday morning and we are going to be out most of the day, I will put a diaper on him, but he is usually pretty good about telling me he needs to go potty. If I take him to the bathroom, and he can pull the front of his diaper down and pee in the toilet. He makes it to the bathroom about fifty percent of the time, on those days. Two weekends ago when we went to my friend Peggy’s wedding. I knew he wouldn’t stay dry all day, between the car ride there, the wedding, and the reception, I would have need multiple changes of clothes. I kept him in diapers all day and I think he only used a potty once. I brought extra diapers with us but ended up borrowing one from a friend by the end of the night. He usually has one or two accidents a week at daycare, but last week he had three. He knows to use the potty but just gets so involved with playing, he waits too long."

"I'm sure he will get better as he gets older", Cindy told her sister. "I think the diapers were a good idea yesterday. You would have needed several sets of clothes to get through yesterday had Robbie not been wearing diapers and it will be the same way at the fair today", Cindy added.

"Yep, we will be sticking with diapers for this weekend, just for that reason", Nikki responded.

“Now, let’s get these kids up and moving, today is fair day.” She added.

Robbie and Marcy were asleep when the sisters entered Marcy’s room. “Wake up guys, you need to get dressed and go to the fair”, the Cindy told the sleeping children.

Nikki carried Robbie into the bathroom where she already had his bath water running. “Your diaper leaked last night, and you soaked us both and your Aunt Linda’s spare bed”, Nikki informed her son, as she removed his diaper and placed him in the bath water.

“I’m sorry mommy”, Robbie replied.

“It’s OK buddy, mommy should have changed your diaper before I fell asleep”

After a quick bath, Nikki dried Robbie off and carried him to their bedroom where she diapered him and got him dressed. As she pulled his shorts up over his Pampers, noticed how snug fit over his diaper. She pulled another pair of shorts from their suitcase they fit a little better but were still a little small making the fact that Robbie had a diaper on that much more obvious. When she bought recently, she thought Robbie would be wearing big boy underwear and trying to fit them over the thick Pampers would be wearing today.

“These will have to do” Nikki told Robbie as she playfully swatted his diapered bottom. Then Nikki packed as many as diapers as possible into his diaper bag and they headed downstairs.

Chapter 17 State Fair pricing

Robbie's diaper rustled loudly beneath his shorts as he descended the stairs, but he didn't notice, he was super excited about going to the state fair. But Nikki heard it and thought about how yesterday, Robbie questioned her when she put him in diapers during the day but not today. Nor did he complain about the threw his Winnie the Pooh diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

Aunt Linda and Marcy were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Robbie and his mom. "Do you have plenty of diapers today, sis?" Linda inquired.

"Yep, Robbie's diaper bag is full, big sister", Nikki replied.

"Then let's get this show on the road" Linda told the group, as the four of them headed out the door.

Everyone was happy and in a good mood as Aunt Cindy pulled her car into the parking lot. Nikki helped Robbie from his car seat and bounded out of the car.

"Hold up young man, you need to stay by my side", Nikki said grabbing Robbie by the shoulder.

Yes, mom", replied the wide-eyed little boy starring at the main gate of state fairgrounds in front of him.

The sign at the front gate read: Adults $4, children twelve and under $2, Children four and under free, so Aunt Cindy handed the cashier a twenty-dollar bill and received ten dollars back.

“I am sorry, but I don’t think you charged us enough, we have two adults and two children” Aunt Cindy told the cashier.

The lady behind the ticket window had noticed Robbie’s diaper peeking out above his shorts and Nikki carrying a diaper bag, so she assumed Robbie was under four.

“Thank-you for being honest” the cashier responded; I just assumed the little one there was under four. I will go ahead and let him in for free today. Oh, and by the way, diapers are a really good idea, bathrooms are not readily available for the little tots. There is a family restroom with a diaper changing area in the Community Building, when you need to change him”, she added.

"Thank you, mam" Nikki replied. Even if she thought Robbie was younger than four, the cashier's comments reassured her regarding having Robbie in diapers. Robbie was oblivious to the whole conversation; he was eyeing all the rides ahead of him.

To be continued.......sorry this post was so brief, I will try to add more next time.

Penguin
    Last edited by PampersBoy; 01-21-2020, 07:24:16 PM.

Really curious to see what gonna happen next!!

ps I see that you posted new chapters but it don’t shows for me !! What happened?

Comment

Did you try post in here (in this post ) instead of creating a new one

Comment

I really miss reading new chapters of your storie !!!

Comment

Pierry There is no reason to double post. Use the fucking edit button. It's there for a reason...
          I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
          X