No announcement yet.

Ornaments (Last chapter posted 11/29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really sweet. Sad, but sweet. It's also refreshing for a Christmas story- most of them (at least the ones I've come across/ have read/ seen on TV, etc) have happy-sappy life is all sunshine and lollipops endings. Which, being Christmas, is generally expected/ wanted. But having a Christmas story with not a happy ending is a nice change of pace, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Vearynope View Post
      Nope, I wouldn't change a thing...
      ...except the formatting, which is all over the place.
      Yeah, some copy-paste fails involved there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cute-Kitten View Post
        This is really sweet. Sad, but sweet. It's also refreshing for a Christmas story- most of them (at least the ones I've come across/ have read/ seen on TV, etc) have happy-sappy life is all sunshine and lollipops endings. Which, being Christmas, is generally expected/ wanted. But having a Christmas story with not a happy ending is a nice change of pace, IMO.
        Thank you. That's kinda how I felt about it. Be sweet, but be real, was the thought process going in.

Comment

IT WAS a great story. Too bad that Gina hadn't met another daddy or mommy after his death for her to continue on.
          I enjoy ABDL stories but the ones that have violence or that are very dark,not so much. This story had its dark's and lights a nice mix. I'm of the opinion that ABDL stories should be kept happy or neutral. The dark side is reserved for BAD stuff that happens in this world. This world is supposed to be happy and stress free unlike the REALITY OUTSIDE our dwelling places.

Comment

Originally posted by mh5 View Post
            IT WAS a great story. Too bad that Gina hadn't met another daddy or mommy after his death for her to continue on.
            I enjoy ABDL stories but the ones that have violence or that are very dark,not so much. This story had its dark's and lights a nice mix. I'm of the opinion that ABDL stories should be kept happy or neutral. The dark side is reserved for BAD stuff that happens in this world. This world is supposed to be happy and stress free unlike the REALITY OUTSIDE our dwelling places.
            The last scene was intended to convey the very next Christmas, the one just after he died. It'd be a bit soon for her to just go find another Daddy, after 16 years with him, don't you think?

Comment

Just realized I neglected to get this moved over to Completed after I finished it...

...and also, bump for another holiday season.

Comment

Working...
              X