Elibean's Patreon

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel sad that there's so few stories like this, does anybody know of diaper stories with aliens in them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sad that there's so few stories like this, does anybody know of diaper stories with aliens in them?

Yeah, I'm like really bummed out, I think there needs to be more of them.

I am not sure what story you are referring to. This story has aliens in it, so read away: https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/st...write-and-left

Comment

Thanks, but I've always wanted more from that, why can't there be a chapter two...

Comment

Because it's a short story. Short stories don't always translate into becoming the first chapter of a novel.

Comment

I understand...guess I'll write my own, hope everybody enjoys it.

Comment

What about "I, Bot 404"? By definition, a story with multiple leads from various planets (including some amphibious characters) has "aliens" in it...

Comment

There was one- I think from Daily Diapers- called "Way of the future". It was a complete short story. It had aliens and diapers in it.
              Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cute-Kitten View Post
                There was one- I think from Daily Diapers- called "Way of the future". It was a complete short story. It had aliens and diapers in it.
                That one used to be on here as well. It and the user who posted it were removed after it came to light he was posting other people's stories and claiming they were his. Not that I was sorry to see it go...

Comment

Here's a story where the alien is the one in diapers: https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/st...al-differences
                  Take the buffets of life, work through them, and savor the buffets.
                  Story Forum Chat: abdlstoryforum.info/chat.php

Comment

Working...
                  X