Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collaborations?

Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct subforum to be posting this, but I was wondering if anyone out there might be interested in a story collaboration with me. I have a fair amount of writing experience, but I’m running out of ideas to fuel new content. I think it would be fun to trade ideas via PM and perhaps co-write a story (or more). I’m mainly interested in forced female regression but am generally open in terms of story content. If at all interested, please shoot me a PM here. I’d love to hear from you!

Saying what your interests are is a good start. I'd recommend linking/ posting some of your stories so people have a sample of your writing style.
    Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Comment

I do have some writing samples, but I generally don’t post them. I’d be happy to PM them to anyone who is interested though. That said, I do like reading stories about female regression. I also enjoy humiliation and even a bit of forced weight gain. Like I said, I’m pretty open to topics and am definitely open to exchanging ideas. I was just wondering if anybody would want to give it a shot.
      Last edited by Thatsjustice123; 06-03-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Thatsjustice123 Saw this was deleted shortly after you replied to Cute-Kitten so I'm going to assume that was an accident.

If you did intend to delete it, then feel free to do so again but leave a reason for doing so. Otherwise, be aware that with some browsers (notably: Chrome on Android) may accidentally delete a topic if you try to edit the first post.

Comment

I'm willing to collaborate.

Comment

Working...
          X