Elibean's Patreon

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

specific story about a woman dared to dress as a child.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

specific story about a woman dared to dress as a child.

So I have been trying to find this one for months, I read it a few years back at least a couple times but don't remember the title or what site i read it on.

A short business woman in her early 20s is hanging out with a work friend and her young teen daughter, the daughter complains about something so the woman makes a crack about how much easier it is to be a kid than an adult. The friend counters that with a dare that the woman has to wear the daughter's old school uniform to the mall. She gets dressed up, and has make up put on her to make freckles and what not so she actually looked like a child. They go to the mall and over the course of that time, she ends up being diapered, spanked by another co-worker who doesn't recognize her, and abducted by an officer who think she's skipping school, due to her uniform. she is delivered to the school and the friend betrays her by lying to the principal and actually enrolling her in the school and forcing her to call in to work for the foreseeable future. oh and the school thinks she needs diapers of course.

I think I read this one, years ago. I believe it was on one of the "archive" sites (those sites that mass post random other authors' stories, often without permission, they tend to be called things like "wetting story archive" or "abdl archive"), but none of the ones in my bookmarks look like the site in my memory (possible they changed the theme but that never happens with these sites).

Without any character names, quotes, or a title there isn't much else I can do even if I found the right place.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Comment

I DO remember that story, but I am sorry I can't remember where I saw it either!

Comment

"Back in Time" by Hal. Pretty sure it's on the ARArchive from googling. Seems like the site has a creepy vibe about it though, although not entirely sure

Comment

It's also on Amazon, free if you do their $10 monthly book club thing.

Comment

Dunno if I can post this, but I think this is it?

https://www.deviantart.com/areg5/art...Time-434324085

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffy25 View Post
              Dunno if I can post this, but I think this is it?

https://www.deviantart.com/areg5/art...Time-434324085
              That is exactly it! Thank you so much!

Had to actually find a text version because i didn't care for the illustrated thing, but it was a big help to have the title and author!

In case anyone else wanted to read the text version it's here. http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=99999999&func =chapterinfo&chapter=647&story=306&type=0

Comment

• ClawdiaWolf
                ClawdiaWolf commented
                Editing a comment
                I fixed the link in your post. Please don't use URL shortening services when posting links. There's no character limit so they serve no purpose unless you're trying to deliberately hide the destination of a link.

Oh sorry

Comment

Working...
              X