Elibean's Patreon

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story about boy who has friend in wheelchair ends up sending a week diapered at his house his mom ask him if he wants diapers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story about boy who has friend in wheelchair ends up sending a week diapered at his house his mom ask him if he wants diapers

So I need some help I read story once it was a bout a friends who helped his incontinent friend who used a wheel chair to get around, they would go to a place and the diapered friend whould lend the other friends pull ups. His mom realised as he only wore pull ups at home. The the friend gets invited to help out for a week while the mom worKS. They persuade him to wear diapers at night as he is sharing a bed with his friend, then during the day at the mall, his friends aunt comes round to make them lunch and finally his own mum comes round and and explains this was an experiment to see if he really wanted diapers, they also become gay and the friend wears diapers all the time and has to use a pacifier when doing homework and bath time.

If someone knows this story could they direct me to it can't find it anywhere thanks!!
    Last edited by jackchef; 09-03-2018, 09:11:15 AM.

That sounds vaguely familiar. Do you remember who the author was by any chance?

Comment

No unfortunately I. Just remebrem the story in detail.

Comment

I was hoping you knew because it might have saved some time. I have to be honest and say that if it's the story I think it is there's no way you'll find it on here as the story and its author are both forbidden topics.

Comment

Okay is it possible it was posted somewhere else also if it is okay is there a specific reason for the blockage, if I'm not allowed to know that is cool.

Do you know the name of the story you are thinking of

Comment

Originally posted by jackchef View Post
            Okay is it possible it was posted somewhere else also if it is okay is there a specific reason for the blockage, if I'm not allowed to know that is cool.

Do you know the name of the story you are thinking of
            If it's the story I think it is, even I wouldn't be able to post the name of it because of the reason it is blocked.

Comment

No clue about the title, but the plot sounds vaguely familiar. Either its that story or one with a very similar premise. It was on daily diapers.
              Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Comment

Working...
              X