Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum

New Forum

I wanted to let everyone here know that there is an additional forum related to this lifestyle that has been created. http://wohrock.com/IABDL/index.php

I am sure that some of you will be thinking that this is coming as a result of the recent move and that is partially true. While I continue to experience problems attempting to maneuver around this new forum I am not resenting the fact that the forum did move and that alone wasn't the reason for the creation of this newest forum. Dr Amy who recently joined us had decided that she wanted to create a new forum and has done so.

Now a few things about the new forum. All are welcome and about the only rule there is that cutting down or belittling others will not be tolerated. This forum is on a paid for server so there are no popup adds bothering you and we shouldn't be closed down for something someone feels is inappropriate.

We are not expecting this newest forum to replace this one and we are not looking for some kind of confrontation where we are competing for the bodies around here. Amy had provided an alternative that is easy to navigate around in. I personally plan on continuing to try and find a solution to the problems I have been having and to continue to visit here and remain a member here.

New Forum

Well it seems Todd and his side-kick Dr. Amy have joined forces to create a new forum and they have attracted Ken to come along for the ride!

C'mon do ads really bother you THAT much???

I'm not gonna go…

New Forum

nice post BB only one thing your wrong as usual I did not even know about this forum until Amy and Todd had it up and running.

So pull your foot out of your mouth
    Lord its hard to be humble when your perfect in everyway I love to just look in the mirror I get better looking each day.

New Forum

ok I'll switch your and Todd's place
    my mistake

New Forum

It didn't go that way either Blood. For starters no one pulled anyone away and no one is pulling anyone away. If you want to go great, if not that is just as great.

New Forum

No this "new forum" is just a plea of attention from Dr. Amy and Ken and Todd are sucking up to it.
    You call it what you want but that's how I'm seeing it. All this new forum brings is trouble and I'm staying out of it.

I can not believe you said that

BB

your not staying out of it making comments like that.

Todd and I are sucking up to know one.

We were both unhappy with the move and we wish to give people and alternative

Ken
    Lord its hard to be humble when your perfect in everyway I love to just look in the mirror I get better looking each day.

Diamond Diaper Club

New Forum

Calm down Blood!

New forums crop up all the time. If both survive it can only be good.

Still - Ken - how come you're Ken7US not KenK7US there?….

I didn't even realise this place had pop ups?

New Forum

As far as I know, it doesn't have pop-ups, and I've run it on three different browsers at various times. He might have just meant the ads at the end of a thread?

New Forum

Nemo I am kenk7us2002 not sure what you are saying