Thread: Looking for story 'Grandma's Way'

Looking for story 'Grandma's Way'

Does anyone have a copy or know where I can find "Grandma's Way" (I'm pretty sure that is the name of it.)?

It's about a girl that is being punished and sent to her Grandma's house for a few months and diapered for being bad.

I think it was posted on one of these forums awhile ago but I can't find it now… ???

Re: Looking for story 'Grandma's Way'

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseheads link=topic=4177.msg43324#msg43324 date=1290998170
    Thanks for trying but this isn't the one I was looking for. The one I'm looking for is much longer.

Her Eminence Diamond Diaper Club

I remember a few it could be…

One was a LONG time ago since I have seen it, and I wouldn't know where to look, but I remember there being a girl and a boy in it. There was one where a girl is arrested, and her mother meets this old lady while bailing out her daughter, and ends up taking the woman's advice and diapering her daughter for punishment and taking her to the woman for babysitting. Then the third is where a girl is put into diapers to keep her from masturbating - that's one that I believe ends with her saying, "Thanks, Grandma!"

kita, you said there were three possible stories, but only mentionned two, what wouls the third be? and links to the other two if they were written well?
    one day we will all be monkeys

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

Her Eminence Diamond Diaper Club

I described all I could remember from all three:

1. One was a LONG time ago since I have seen it, and I wouldn't know where to look, but I remember there being a girl and a boy in it. 2. There was one where a girl is arrested, and her mother meets this old lady while bailing out her daughter, and ends up taking the woman's advice and diapering her daughter for punishment and taking her to the woman for babysitting. 3. Then the third is where a girl is put into diapers to keep her from masturbating - that's one that I believe ends with her saying, "Thanks, Grandma!"
    The first one is a very bare bones, because as I can recall I only read it once and it was a long time ago. There was a girl who was going through a diaper punishment, and during this a boy comes to visit and also ends up in diaper punishment. I was hoping Catdog would remember which it was (and that it was one of the later two), and then I could focus on finding that one in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Kita Sparkles link=topic=4177.msg43491#msg43491 date=1291654910
    Then the third is where a girl is put into diapers to keep her from masturbating - that's one that I believe ends with her saying, "Thanks, Grandma!"
    I believe I found this one

http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/in...ic=4625.0;wap2

Probably a little too late, but hey, better late then never.