Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deeker's is back.

1,000 Post Golder Diaper Club *

Deeker's is back.

I was searching for one of his stories(just for the nostalgia factor) and the first result when I ran a search on the name of the story is his website.

It hasn't been updated since sometime in 2010, so I'm guessing it was loaded from an old back-up.

Oh joy. /sarcasm

Techdork 1,000 Post Golden Diaper Club
    Blog Entries

Re: Deeker's is back.

Actually, it's been back for awhile. Since two "for sale" index pages ago. The server has been getting referrer spam with links to old Deeker crap for months now.

Hmm. I guess I figured that since they couldn't sell the domain the site would just fade away. Its been a long time since I've looked for anything related to Deeker.

Her Eminence Diamond Diaper Club

Yeah - I haven't seen anything Deeker related either. Had no idea it was back.

Diamond Diaper Club *

Meh. Deeker still exists and the world moves on *shrug*

Decided to check it out myself- UGH- Deeker's site is not back but rather it is an archived site being run by the people that run DiaperSuperStore which has for years been a big sponsor of Deeker. I had last heard they were having trouble finding a serious buyer as if someone was going to spend money on that site.

Guess they decided to keep the archive up so people can visit it again- insert sound of utter disgust and near-vomit- UGH.

I really don't want Deeker to be back, was hoping that site would rot in the deepest, darkest pit of hell where it belongs. I remember celebrating when his site went down a few years back and well- I am not celebrating any return of that infamous piece of shite.

BabyChris121675
    As my favorite TV character J.R. Ewing once said, "Never be fooled when I'm down."

Newborn *

Its back down again and hopefully for good. Can I get a holy shit and amen!!!!! ;D

We need a history lesson for those of us who never visited Deekers. Did it have stories? Those of you who read my stories know the types of things that interest me in a diaper story. (Female protagonist, preferably college student or young professional) has to wear diapers because of a medical issue or trickery and finds a love interest who accepts her in diapers.) I assumed Deekers had nothing like those type of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Write And Left link=topic=5298.msg55044#msg55044 date=1367333901
    We need a history lesson for those of us who never visited Deekers. Did it have stories? Those of you who read my stories know the types of things that interest me in a diaper story. (Female protagonist, preferably college student or young professional) has to wear diapers because of a medical issue or trickery and finds a love interest who accepts her in diapers.) I assumed Deekers had nothing like those type of stories.
    Long story short, Deeker was all about boys in diapers. He had/has a huge story section and he only allowed stories that featured boys wearing diapers. Female characters were allowed, but they could not wear diapers and a lot of the time they changed their brother's(or whatever the relation) diapers, made fun of the boy for wearing diapers, etc. The stories section was broken up into stories that Deeker himself wrote, stories people contributed to his site, stories that were found online, and "true accounts".

He had/has a pretty extensive sightings section that was broken up into under-18 and over-18 categories. The under-18 category was by far the most populated; I'd say 99.99% was fap fodder.

He also did surveys for boys and their female relatives, along with some other miscellaneous things. His links section was one of the more extensive sections, as well.

What made Deeker's such a target of hate in my mind wasn't that his site was exclusively about boys it was that he seemed interested in actual boys, even if it was just to talk to them about diapers. There were lots of questionnaires intended to be filled out by those boys. Most submissions were clearly adults, but he seemed to be unable to recognize that fact.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast