Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 6 Weeks at Happy Summers

Re: 6 Weeks at Happy Summers

Hi has anyone got any news about what is happening with this story if not don't worry I am just wondering

Preschooler

Seems the author has too much real life stuff going on, we have to consider this story incomplete for now, and hope for the best eventually.

Firstly I will apologise to all those who have been following Simon Daniel and the gang, as CodyBaby has said I have a hell of a lot going on at the moment.
    I have lost my office as it's now a bedroom for my father and it can be difficult to get onto my PC to work.

Im hopeful that we will be moving in January and I will have some privacy to work again as I will regain a study/office.

Anyway this one is a little short but it's all I can achieve at the moment, sorry.

Chapter 22.
    Simons confession.

I was laying on my back again, my chest heaving, gasping for breath and my head spinning.
    James was standing over me hands on hips smiling down at me.
    Still fresh as a daisy.

‘Had enough?’

I nodded a yes.
    I couldn’t speak, just gasp.

‘Sure? because I could beat you again if you like’

His huge grin said it all.
    Yes I was beaten but not defeated, after only one day I was slightly better but still miles off of James’s speed and stamina.

He laid down on his side next to me, his arm propping up his head.

‘So come on, out with it.

I looked at him quizzically.

‘Your secret, you promised to tell me yesterday’

Shit I did say I would, was I ready, could I trust him, I was now sick to my stomach as well as dizzy to my head.
    Daniels words came back to me “Tell him, you might be surprised”

‘If you don’t tell me it’s tickle time again and I go for the kill this time because I know where you’re most ticklish’

‘Hang, GASP, on, GASP, give me GASP a minute’

He laid there next to me patiently waiting for the gasping to subside, I could hear the other kids running around playing and I thought for a second about just turning tail and running away to join them, chickening out!’

‘Well?’

Sod it, I had decided.

“You know how you said earlier about disposable nappies being more
    comfortable to wear”

“I remember, it was only like 10 minutes ago I said it” Said James

“Well I already know how nice they feel because I’ve worn them before”

“You have! Where?,When?” he said excitedly.

“Errrrr sort of at home”

“What you have an incontinence problem?”

“A what?”

“Incontinence, you can’t control your pee so you have to wear them”.

“Fuck off course I can”

“Ooooooh, now I get you, you like to wear nappies secretly you’re a PTB”

“What the fuck is a PTB then?”

“You’re a pre-teen baby.”

I looked at James and instantly turned bright red, and I could even feel my ears warming up yet again.

“Don’t be embarrassed Simon, we now really have something in common”

I looked at him quizzically wondering what the hell he was on about.

“Well you see I have a secret as well and it’s the same as yours, I love wearing nappies, I have since I was about 8”

My jaw dropped open in astonishment, I thought I was the only one in the world who liked nappies, I also thought that I was somehow sick because I liked them.

“You look surprised”

“I am, I thought I was the only kid in the world who liked them”

“There are thousands of us Simon haven’t you ever looked it up on line”

“On line what”

“On a computer, you know the world wide web, the internet”

“Never used one, we don’t have much money so we can’t afford to buy one”

“What about at school, surely you must have used one there”

“Told ya, I don’t go much, don’t like it”

This time it was James’ turn to drop his jaw, he looked at me in disbelief.

‘But school is great, I’d love to go to one’

‘Oh yea, you have a Tudor’

‘A tutor actually, a Tudor is an old Royal family from some 500 years ago’

‘Ok smarty pants, a tutor. Tell ya what then, when we leave here you can go for me and I’ll play piano’

‘In your dreams sucker’

‘So why’

‘Why what’

‘Why do you like to wear nappies?’

‘Dunno makes me feel nice, suppose’

‘Did you wet them?’

‘Ewwwwww, No never’ That was a lie.

‘Well you do now’ James laughed.

‘Piss off’

‘Exactley’ He laughed louder.

I rolled to my left and caught him off guard.
    Rolled on top of him, sat on his stomach then started to tickle him under his arms.

“So Mr smarty pants why do you wear em then?’
    I was tickling him on full power and he was screaming with laughter, trying to bounce me off him.

‘I might be small but I’m dead heavy, submit?’

‘No never’ He screamed, then he went dead quiet.

He peed, and a long slow hiss reached my ears.

‘You enjoying that’ I asked him.

He nodded then started the try to bump me off him again.

I went for under his arms again.

‘Ok Ok you win, I’ll talk.

Promise not to laugh though’

I grinned at him.

‘If you don’t promise I’m not going to tell you’

‘Ok I promise’ I smirked at him.

‘I suffer from a lot of anxiety and stress and they make me feel safe and secure, happy, contented, relaxed everything you can think of that’s nice’

I looked at him dead pan, it was like he’d just read my mind.

I rolled off him and laid on my back looking up at the clouds, I felt a tear well up and roll down the side of my face and hit my ear.

James still on his back turned his head and looked at me and saw the tear.

‘I’m sorry did I hurt you?’

Another tear tricked down my cheek.

‘Naw! Your all right’

‘Why you crying then?’

‘Look I said I’m all right, just fuckin leave it’

He hadn’t hurt me far from it, but because of what James had said it had all of a sudden reminded me of the closeness love and feelings had for my mum when I was younger.

All the hugs and cuddles all the kisses, and as I grew up, the feeling of
    closeness and security you get as a little kid all came flooding back at once.

Then Penny came along and everything changed, she was the centre of all the
    attention and it was like I was on the outside looking in.
    It seemed like mum didn’t have time for me anymore and it coincided with me starting junior school so I felt even more unloved.

One morning in school I wet and pooed my shorts by accident, mum had to come up to pick me up to take me home and I started to cry when she arrived and mum hugged me and told me not to worry.
    That was a nice feeling I hadn’t had in a while so the next day I did it again this time on purpose and mum came up again hugged me and told me everything was ok.
    I was beginning to like the attention so the next day I did it again but I waited until it was nearly home time and the teacher told me that I would have to wait as they couldn’t get hold of my mum.

This time mum wasn’t so happy to see me when she came into the school wheeling Penny in, in her pushchair seeing me in yet another pair of shitty shorts.

She didn’t say anything she just grabbed my hand and took me into the
    playground, laid me on a bench, took out Penny’s changing mat from her nappy bag slipped it under me and stripped me in front of all the other kids and mums.

She cleaned me up then proceeded to put me in a pair of my old cotton lined plastic trainer pants that somehow she decided she might need and had packed in the changing bag.

I cried at being seen by everyone but this time no hugs and no kisses just
    a stern face from my mum.
    She made me walk all the way home in just those dreaded trainers which my
    T-shirt didn’t hide at all.
    I had all the other kids laughing and pointing at me all the way down the road to home, I cried my eyes out all the way.

I will always remember when we got home, she warned me that if I kept on
    having accidents she would make me wear a nappy to schoool so I peed my training pants just before bedtime that night, hoping that she would carry out her threat and might even nappy me for bed.

But alas no, she told me off, put me into a bath, then pyjamas and straight to bed.
    No hugs of compassion, not even a usual good night kiss she didn’t speak throughout the process, she just put me to bed, switched out the light and closed the door.

I didn’t wet the bed that night in defiance because I was shit scared that mum wouldn’t ever speak to me again and I never had another accident at school
    after the pooping pants episodes either.

Mum was a little more attentive after that though, she must have realised that I wasn’t getting the attention I needed and things changed for a while, I got a lot more hugs and we started cuddling up on the sofa to watch TV after Penny was in bed, I still envied Penny at bed time though seeing her getting put into her night time nappy and sleeper, I very nearly asked mum if I could have a bed time nappy a couple of times but chicken out.

I did once or twice, or maybe a few more times if I’m being honest to myself, smuggle one of Penny’s nappies into bed and managed to struggle and stretch it right to it’s limits to get it on under my PJ’s.

It made me dizzy with pleasure and I felt so safe and secure when wearing them, it was my little secret that no one knew about, or so I thought.

“Oi Simon, you with us or what?”

James was now on his feet and he and Elizabeth were standing over me as I came out of my daydream and thoughts.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Were heading for the climbing frame, there’s no one on it now, you coming?”

“Ok, help me up then”
    I held up my arms and they both pulled me up onto my feet.

“Race ya. Ready steady” And off I went before go, full pelt toward the climbing frame across the other side of the lawn.

“Cheater” came the in unison call from both Elizabeth and James as I sped away.

I just about managed to reach my goal before they both managed to catch me up.

“I won” I shouted as I turned to face James.

“Only because you cheated, but you are getting faster though, even if you have to resort to cheating”

He poked me in the arm and smiled, I went to tickle him again but he was too quick and backed away.

“Too slow fella” he smiled then started quickly climbing the frame.

We had a great time the three of us playing tag on the frame.
    I was always it, because I was knackered from all the running earlier and didn’t have any energy left.

I think James noticed that I was struggling and every now and then would fake a slip and let me tag him, he then in turn would tag Elizabeth and she would catch me all too easily.

In a strange way beginning to enjoy Happy Summers, nappies and all.

Next time.
    Were back with Daniel and catching up with his efforts to help Sam in.

CHAPTER 22.
    Afternoon Surprise.
    Last edited by Huggied; 12-06-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Preschooler

Wow, thanks for this wonderful gift, just a suggestion here but if you can get your hands on a laptop, it could be an option to write in a private space if you have the time, but I admit your personal life and your parents are way more important than any story, so take care of them, its extremely important.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Wow, thanks for this wonderful gift, just a suggestion here but if you can get your hands on a laptop, it could be an option to write in a private space if you have the time, but I admit your personal life and your parents are way more important than any story, so take care of them, its extremely important.

Absolutly no spare cash to buy laptops :-(

We all love the storey but family always comes first the most important thing is always your family everything else comes second look after your family and we can all wait I hope I speak for everyone reading this storey
    Last edited by thediaperking; 12-07-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Preschooler

Quote Originally Posted by thediaperking View Post
    We all love the storey but family always comes first the most important thing is always your family everything else comes second look after your family and we can all wait I hope I speak for everyone reading this storey
    +1, totally agree, family and real world stuff is much more important.

Quote Originally Posted by thediaperking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    +1, totally agree, family and real world stuff is much more important.
    +1, keep gong when you can.