Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Family

Baby
    Blog Entries

Re: Happy Family

Part 21

The room is small and there is a strange machine and a hospital bed inside. However Charlie is staring at the person strapped down to the bed. It is Joan and she is crying like a baby. She is wearing a hospital gown and a large adult diaper between her legs; the wires are still connecting her to the machine. Charlie hurries up to her, pulls the wires away from her body and turns to her: “Joan, what happened?”

To his utter surprise Joan doesn’t answer and she cries only. Charlie asks her several times, but she keeps struggling in the straps and crying. Charlie looks at her diaper and realizes she’s just wet herself. Joan is probably a victim of an unsuccessful regression attempt; her body hasn’t shrunk but her mind has been regressed. It would be even dangerous to untie her.

Charlie runs back to Sally and tells her everything. She listens to him and sighs: “Oh, it’s quite bad. Joan doesn’t help us. You should go to her and give her some juice as well. However we still have some hope when the night shift starts and a new babysitter arrives. Let’s wait until then.” She grins: “When you come back, you could bring another diaper. The juice has passed through my body already.”

Charlie looks at her and grins as well: “You seem to keep me busy, Sally,” and he even reaches to her crotch; the diaper is soaked indeed. This time he even doesn’t blush. He hurries up to the kitchen and prepares the baby bottle for Joan. In the basement he gives her the bottle and Joan stops crying. However Charlie doesn’t have any idea what to do with her diaper; he can’t clean her by himself; she is too heavy and too strong for him. An adult has to do it.

While she is waiting for Charlie, Sally watches the babies closely. The small Diane looks familiar to her, but she isn’t able to remember where she saw her. She turns to her: “Diane, I know you, but I’m not able to identify you. Who are you?” To her surprise Diane turns her head and winks. She looks like she understood Sally. It is even a bigger mystery. Is Diane anybody who knows Sally? Was she regressed?

Sally closes her eyes and tries to imagine Diane as an adult. All of sudden she recognizes the face: “Are you Charity?” Diane/Charity winks again and nods. At the same moment Sally realize she should use her true name instead of Sally.

When Charlie is about to leave the basement, he spots a key on the table. It probably is the key from Joan’s straps, but he takes it anyway; this key could unlock Sally’s straps as well. He hurries up to the nursery: “Sally, I’ve found a key.”

Sally turns to him: “Charlie, I’ve recalled my true name. I’m Ellen. The little Diane is Charity, our former babysitter. Now hurry up; I’d like to be free.” The key is correct indeed and Sally/Ellen can be freed from the straps. They carry Charity and Joe to the playpen and head towards the bathroom. Ellen stops Charlie: “Could you leave me alone; I call you to put a clean diaper onto my butt. I’d like to take a shower by myself.”

Ten minutes later Ellen calls Charlie; she lies down on the floor, Charlie powders her and puts a clean diaper onto her. Ellen stands up: “Charlie, lie down; your diaper is wet too.” Charlie obeys her and he grins: “Ellen, we have to babysit our former babysitters; isn’t it a bit odd?”

As soon as Ellen finishes, they decide to check on Joan. She seems to be calm, but her diaper Is soaked. Ellen finds adult-sized diapers in a cabinet, but changing Joan is quite difficult. They have to convince her to lift her rear and it is a hard task for her due to the straps.

After changing Joan’s diaper Ellen turns to Charlie: “We should look for a way how to alarm the police or how to contact somebody who takes care of us. I could try to call my mother, but we have to find a phone. Let’s look for Joan’s handbag.”

Joan’s handbag is sitting on the table in the office, but they didn’t find any phone inside. The manager probably has taken it. Charlie and Ellen search the other rooms; however they don’t find anything: “Charlie, we have to wait until the night shift, unless … unless we go outside and try to find somebody in the neighboring houses.”

Baby
    Blog Entries

Part 22

Ellen collects her courage and walks out of the villa. Fortunately the door is not locked. The street is deserted and nobody answers the door in the neighboring houses; their residents are at work or at school; it is an early afternoon. Ellen comes back: “Charlie, we are alone here. Let’s wait until the evening. We have to take care of the babies anyway.”

They go to the playroom and watch the babies. The little Joe seems to be asleep, but Charity is awake. Ellen sits down to her, sends Charlie to the basement to check on Joan and takes Charity in her arms. She carries her to a couch and sits down:

“Charity, I think you can understand me. We are alone here, but I think our nightmare is almost over. We could go back to our families. I know my identity. I’m Ellen Sanders and I wrote a story about this place some time ago. I wish you could tell me your identity and we would find your family as well.”

Charity looks around. She isn’t able to talk, but she points at a set of toy cubes with letters on them. Ellen carries her to the cubes and puts her down: “Charity, try to assemble your surname now.” Charity reaches to the cubes and starts ‘DIXON’. Ellen nods: “Wonderful, now your address.” Charity nods and assembles the address:‘LANDO ST’ ‘2’. She takes the cube with N and moves it: ‘LA_DON ST’. Ellen nods; there is only one ‘N’ available and Charity needed to assemble the word LANDON: “Charity, is it the Landon street?” Charity nods.

Charlie peeks into the treatment room and finds out Joan is asleep. He is glad to see it and heads towards the playroom. Ellen tells him about Charity and he realizes they could find Joan’s name and address in her handbag. He hurries up to the office and finds Joan’s ID card.

At this moment they know identity of Ellen, Charity, Joan and the twins. Unfortunately they find no more documents pointing to Charlie’s and Joe’s identity. Maybe the police would be able to find their families.

All of sudden Charlie realizes he’s just spotted something which could help them. He returns to the office, entrance hall and basement and tries to recall it. Unfortunately he isn’t able to recall it and walks around the rooms over and over until he finds the item. He runs to Ellen: “Ellen, I know what to do. There is a fire alarm button in the entrance hall. Let’s press it.”

The button is too high and Charlie has to climb on a chair. He uses a wooden toy cube to break the glass and then he presses the button. A second later the wailing siren sound echoes in the building. Charlie runs down to watch Joan while Ellen runs up to take care of Joe. Charity seems to be calm; she understands what’s going on. However Charlie has to stroke Joan and calm her down and Ellen has to do the same with Joe.

Fortunately the siren goes silent and in five minutes a fire truck stops in front of the villa. The firemen don’t see any sign of fire, but two of them run into the building and explore all rooms. They get into the basement and stare wide-eyed at the machine, Joan and Charlie. One of them turns to Joan, but she is still crying and he realizes something is wrong.

Charlie starts explaining:

“We started the fire alarm; it was our only option how to get help. This is a criminal agency and they have regressed several young students including me. I don’t know why but I kept my adult mind even if I don’t remember my name and my past. However Joan,” he points at Joan: “has been regressed to the toddler age.”

Both firemen stare at him in an utter shock. A young girl is behaving like a baby and a toddler is explaining them what happened. They aren’t able to understand what’s going on and call their commander. Charlie has to repeat everything to him and the commander needs some time to be able to believe what he sees in front of his eyes.

Charlie leads them to the nursery and they stop there in an utter surprise. Finally the commander gets his radio and calls the police. Two police cars appear in fifteen minutes and Browns arrive shortly after them. The commander explains the actual situation and the firemen leave; they aren’t necessary.

Ellen tells the officer the name and address of herself, of Charity and gives him Joan’s ID card. The police officer calls all three mothers, but he has a big problem to explain what happened. Anyway Charity’s and Joan’s mother arrive quickly.

Tears appear in their eyes first, but both women manage to calm down quickly; they have to take care of their regressed children. Charity’s mother lifts her baby girl out of the playpen and cuddles her. She almost opens her mouth to reproach her, but she realizes it is too late anyway and she isn’t sure if Charity understands her. Charity smiles at her and hugs her tightly. At that moment her mother forgets about all reproaches and gives Charity a kiss on her forehead.

Joan’s mother heads towards the basement and the police officer helps her unlock the straps. She helps Joan stand up and cuddles her. Joan calms down and her crying stops. The police officer leaves and Joan’s mother looks for some clothing for Joan. Fortunately Joan’s clothes are in the cabinet. She also notices the diaper and realizes she has to change Joan before leaving.

Charity and Joan are lucky ones; their mothers take them home. Ellen’s mother is on a business trip and both boys don’t have their families yet. Charlie isn’t able to recall his true name and Joe is a baby.

Ellen and Charlie are basically adults in toddler bodies. Mrs. Brown proposes that they can take Ellen and Charlie until Ellen’s mother comes back and Charlie’s family is found. As for Joe, he has to be taken into an infant institute; he is an actual baby.

Mrs. Brown takes care of all three children; she changes their diapers, gives them tea and leads Charlie and Ellen to their car. The police officer calls the social service and waits until they come to take Joe into the infant institute. The villa is locked and sealed until the investigation team arrives to look for evidences.

Baby
    Blog Entries

Epilogue:

The Happy Family manager, Hannah and James were never found, but the villa was confiscated by the county. The mysterious machine was transported to the city university and a research program was started, however under strict regulations by the local authorities.

Ellen’s mother took Ellen and Charlie and they could live with her. Ellen started writing a book about their experience. Charlie and Joe underwent DNA tests and their parents were found as well.

A police investigation was initiated to find all adoptive parents who had bought their children from Happy Family. They were found and charged of kidnapping complicity. However the biological parents offered them an option; they would drop all charges if the adoptive parents establish a foundation to run a daycare for the regressed children; the villa was provided by the county and the foundation should cover the operating costs including wages for the babysitters. All of the adoptive parents were solvent enough to accept this offer and they could avoid criminal charges.

A month after the end of Happy Family the villa was re-opened and renamed to Happy Children. Charlie and Ellen decide to live there and help at care of other regressed children. They also were interested in the research program and sometimes imagined themselves reverted back into their adult shapes. Nevertheless, they liked the life in the villa anyway and got used to their diapers.

Newborn

Wonderful story!!!!! loved the ending.

Baby
    Blog Entries

Thank you. Maybe I add a sequel later. There is a potential for it in my opinion.

Newborn

Quote Originally Posted by didba59 View Post
    Thank you. Maybe I add a sequel later. There is a potential for it in my opinion.
    Definitely potential!! I can't wait!